Did I just hear that??
Did I just hear the channel 12 news face call Warren Buffet  "The Oracle of Oh-may-uh"??  (Omaha)   Blink Laughing
(02-22-2019, 07:51 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Did I just hear the channel 12 news face call Warren Buffet  "The Oracle of Oh-may-uh"??  (Omaha)   Blink Laughing

Not surprised. How old was the newscaster? 12?
(02-22-2019, 07:51 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Did I just hear the channel 12 news face call Warren Buffet  "The Oracle of Oh-may-uh"??  (Omaha)   Blink Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing 

I would NOT be surprised one bit.
Here's another one from tonight's new broadcast.

A news story was being reported about a helicopter crashing in Douglas Co. The talking head actually said there was a death. OK, but then went on to report there was "at least one person" on the helicopter when it went down! No shit jack!
Laughing Laughing Laughing   I didn't hear it, but I would NOT be surprised.
(05-28-2020, 07:29 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Here's another one from tonight's new broadcast.

A news story was being reported about a helicopter crashing in Douglas Co. The talking head actually said there was a death. OK, but then went on to report there was "at least one person" on the helicopter when it went down! No shit jack!
Laughing Laughing   OMG.  Who writes this stuff?
(05-28-2020, 07:29 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Here's another one from tonight's new broadcast.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

So it wasn't high jacked by a racoon.