One of us is missing
And has been for a while. Value size told me he had cancer via a PM because he know I went through radiation, surgery and chemo and he had questions. He didn't see any point in making his illness public but at this point I don't see that it matters.
A PT scan showed cancer in his lymph nodes and it seemed like it would be relatively easy to treat.
But it went from a rarely spreading type HPV cancer to a tumor in his brain.

At this point I've stopped getting any messages from.
(02-28-2019, 09:56 AM)tvguy Wrote: And has been for a while. Value size told me he had cancer via a PM because he know I went through radiation, surgery and chemo and he had questions. He didn't see any point in making his illness public but at this point I don't see that it matters.
A PT scan showed cancer in his lymph nodes and it seemed like it would be relatively easy to treat.

Well sunuvabitch.... Sad

I had noticed his lack of participation, but assumed he was busy doing life things and fighting his anti-trump fight.

One more edit: Thank you for letting us know....
This news breaks my heart.
...and pisses me off.

Fucking cancer.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Oh crap! I was wondering about his absence here lately but like GP I assumed he was busy with other stuff. I hadn't thought that he might be ill. I really hope modern medicine can work some of it's wonders for him. He deserves it.

Hoping the best for him and his family. I know how trying it can be.
(02-28-2019, 09:58 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 09:56 AM)tvguy Wrote: And has been for a while. Value size told me he had cancer via a PM because he know I went through radiation, surgery and chemo and he had questions. He didn't see any point in making his illness public but at this point I don't see that it matters.

Well sunuvabitch.... Sad

I had noticed his lack of participation, but assumed he was busy doing life things and fighting his anti-trump fight.

It's possible he is recovering but I just thought I should post what I know.
(02-28-2019, 10:48 AM)tvguy Wrote:

Well sunuvabitch.... Sad

I appreciate you sharing.

(02-28-2019, 11:30 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 10:48 AM)tvguy Wrote:

Well sunuvabitch.... Sad

I appreciate you sharing.

Smiling I kind of wrestled with whether I should or not.
Crying

I was thinking about VS a lot today.
I just want to chip in with “fuck you Wendy Jaynes Garden.”
Again.
A TV and bbqboy inside baseball joke. Sort of.
(03-01-2019, 07:14 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I just want to chip in with “fuck you Wendy Jaynes Garden.”
Again.

Big Grin  Was that the genius telling everyone that marijuana or Rick Simpson snake oil cures cancer
And chemo kills people?
Quote:Research shows medical marijuana may stop growth of cancer cells

https://www.abc27.com/news/local/harrisb...1776281283

I guess I'm out of luck. All I have is recreational marijuana.
(03-01-2019, 09:33 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 07:14 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I just want to chip in with “fuck you Wendy Jaynes Garden.”
Again.

Big Grin  Was that the genius telling everyone that marijuana or Rick Simpson snake oil cures cancer
And chemo kills people?

Yes.
(03-02-2019, 05:24 AM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote:Research shows medical marijuana may stop growth of cancer cells

https://www.abc27.com/news/local/harrisb...1776281283

I guess I'm out of luck. All I have is recreational marijuana.
LOL

It says MAY may stop growth of cancer cells, It also says nothing about how much of this compound in MJ is needed. I hope it turns out to be trues and useful but this is a long way from claiming weed cures cancer.

It seems to me that there already should be plenty of info to compare cancer rates of pot smokers versus non pot smokers.
And if there was any difference we would know.