Facebook funny or strange
This one is going 'round...what's strange to me, is that people seem to actually believe it. I'm guessing the insurance company that posted it was making a joke, but people think it's real. Rolling Eyes 

https://www.facebook.com/LindseyGlennMOF...=3&theater
(05-04-2019, 12:13 PM)Juniper Wrote: This one is going 'round...what's strange to me, is that people seem to actually believe it. I'm guessing the insurance company that posted it was making a joke, but people think it's real. Rolling Eyes 

https://www.facebook.com/LindseyGlennMOF...=3&theater
BwaHaHaHa!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I see this lampshade for sale as a Tiffany lampshade for $150.00.  Thing is, I have that same lampshade on my lamp that I bought from Fred Meyers.  I admit the lamp was kind of expensive, but still, I'm sure I paid for the entire lamp brand new for about that.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/ite...646063605/
(06-19-2019, 07:44 PM)Juniper Wrote: I see this lampshade for sale as a Tiffany lampshade for $150.00.  Thing is, I have that same lampshade on my lamp that I bought from Fred Meyers.  I admit the lamp was kind of expensive, but still, I'm sure I paid for the entire lamp brand new for about that.

Does your lamp have the Dale's Tiffany nameplate?  I think it's real Here's one on ebay that is allegedly real for 50 bucks and expensive shipping. Most are a lot more but the one you are looking at is damaged.
(06-20-2019, 12:36 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 07:44 PM)Juniper Wrote: I see this lampshade for sale as a Tiffany lampshade for $150.00.  Thing is, I have that same lampshade on my lamp that I bought from Fred Meyers.  I admit the lamp was kind of expensive, but still, I'm sure I paid for the entire lamp brand new for about that.

Does your lamp have the Dale's Tiffany nameplate?  I think it's real Here's one on ebay that is allegedly real for 50 bucks and expensive shipping. Most are a lot more but the one you are looking at is damaged.

Of course not.  I got it at Fred Meyers!! Laughing
(06-20-2019, 06:38 PM)Juniper Wrote:

No s on fred meyer. Just a pet peeve, carry on  Wink
(06-20-2019, 07:13 PM)GPnative Wrote:

No s on fred meyer. Just a pet peeve, carry on  Wink

No tell me! What's your pet peeve?

Well you said it was kind of expensive, for all I know Tiffany has their stuff made in China Laughing
(06-21-2019, 12:55 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Well you said it was kind of expensive, for all I know Tiffany has their stuff made in China Laughing

When I think Tiffany, I think original Louis Tiffany. I went to a museum exhibition of Tiffany in San Francisco back in the 80's I think...it was amazing.
OK this is funny to me but then maybe I'm just weird . But every day at least once when I am scrolling on Facebook and these live TV news videos pop up.
I just scroll by because it's really anything interesting. But even scrolling by I couldn't help but notice the blond girl.. whatsherface ALWAYS reaches up and brushes her hair away from fer face. Laughing Laughing

She doesn't need to, it's just a nervous habit and now I laugh every time the video starts and she does it. It makes me wonder if I'm the only one to notice this?

[Image: hair.jpg]
(06-22-2019, 02:50 PM)tvguy Wrote: OK this is funny to me but then maybe I'm just weird . But every day at least once when I am scrolling on Facebook and these live TV news videos pop up.
I just scroll by because it's really anything interesting. But even scrolling by I couldn't help but notice the blond girl.. whatsherface ALWAYS reaches up and brushes her hair away from fer face. Laughing Laughing

She doesn't need to, it's just a nervous habit and now I laugh every time the video starts and she does it. It makes me wonder if I'm the only one to notice this?

Well, I will now!
(06-22-2019, 10:33 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 02:50 PM)tvguy Wrote: OK this is funny to me but then maybe I'm just weird . But every day at least once when I am scrolling on Facebook and these live TV news videos pop up.

Well, I will now!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Those live FB news thingies are weird. You can't really hear half the stories...I'm not sure why they do them...I think people like it when the anchor sees them on the feed and speaks to them.
(06-23-2019, 12:17 PM)Juniper Wrote: Those live FB news thingies are weird. You can't really hear half the stories...I'm not sure why they do them...I think people like it when the anchor sees them on the feed and speaks to them.

There are weird for sure. Most of the comments are dumb. When I scroll by the video plays automatically. I hate that because it just slows down my POS PC.
Today 4 seconds in to the video Laughing Laughing Laughing I can't help it, It just cracks me up.

[Image: hair-monday.jpg]
(06-24-2019, 05:28 PM)tvguy Wrote: Today 4 seconds in to the video Laughing Laughing Laughing I can't help it, It just cracks me up.

I feel pretty, oh so pretty
(06-24-2019, 06:41 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(06-24-2019, 05:28 PM)tvguy Wrote: Today 4 seconds in to the video Laughing Laughing Laughing I can't help it, It just cracks me up.

I feel pretty, oh so pretty

Laughing Laughing
Again 3 or 4 seconds in..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

[Image: hair-tuesday-b.jpg]
(06-25-2019, 03:48 PM)tvguy Wrote: Again 3 or 4 seconds in..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

[Image: hair-tuesday-b.jpg]

Mirror mirror on the wall..... Big Grin
Hey BBQ. I got a 3 day suspension from FB for saying someone was sick in the head. A guy in Talent.. guess who? LOL