Last poster standing
(03-24-2019, 08:24 AM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(03-23-2019, 12:45 PM)Cuzz Wrote: As for religious shaming, they should be shamed. If you didn't try to push your fantasies on others, along with a cadre of your cohorts, I would leave it alone too. I'm playing defense not offense.

Amazing limited sight. If you substitute race or nationality with religion, you might see how intolerant you are of a simple different point of view, which as I said, is not allowed here.

If you make that substitution that I just just mentioned, you might see a bigot, or worse, you might see how the Nazi's pulled off their rise to power.

"THEY SHOULD BE SHAMED."

Wow.

Race and/or Nationality is not fantasy based... unlike religion.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(03-24-2019, 08:52 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 08:24 AM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(03-23-2019, 12:45 PM)Cuzz Wrote: As for religious shaming, they should be shamed. If you didn't try to push your fantasies on others, along with a cadre of your cohorts, I would leave it alone too. I'm playing defense not offense.

Amazing limited sight. If you substitute race or nationality with religion, you might see how intolerant you are of a simple different point of view, which as I said, is not allowed here.

If you make that substitution that I just just mentioned, you might see a bigot, or worse, you might see how the Nazi's pulled off their rise to power.

"THEY SHOULD BE SHAMED."

Wow.

Uhh, race and nationality are facts and I don't have any antagonisms about either of them. Religion is just smoke and mirrors. They are a scam on the population. Not that you can see that, plainly. Even so If you need religion to tell you how to behave and to keep the bad dreams at bay, you're welcome to it. Just don't insist others need to be controlled the same as you. We don't. I don't.

And I will repeat, If you didn't try to push your fantasies on others, along with a cadre of your cohorts, I would leave it alone too. I'm playing defense not offense.
Yes! And... again...[Image: 39574d439e3cb31464f928357db54bf2.jpg]

The penis, mightier then the sword
(03-24-2019, 08:26 AM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(03-23-2019, 10:31 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(03-23-2019, 12:10 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: I wonder if you have given any thought as to why? Besides "other venues"?  Could it be a total intolerance to any opinion other than lockstep liberalism?  Could it be religions shaming? Pro life shaming?

Nah, you would never see any of that through the myopic lens you view this place through.

And my pick is TVGuy.

I have NO idea what you are talking about. What have I ever said to make you think I'm liberal anyway? Or that I shame religion?  Or Pro Life shaming? I don't think I've ever shamed anyone here. I've argued. Even belittled. I've ranted...I've raved...but I don't believe I've belittled.  You know the way you're doing to me right now.

You started this topic suggesting the demise was simply other venues. I offered a possible addition to your hypothesis.

How you took that PERSONAL is beyond me.

Yeah, I guess you're right, SD,  What was I thinking?  Oh, yeah,  perhaps it was this sentence:

Nah, you would never see any of that through the myopic lens you view this place through.

Must have been that part. But...define how my view is myopic
To be fair, has SD ever posted his political opinions anywhere but the religion forum? I don't actually know. But if he has limited it to that forum, then he's not really pushing anything on anyone.
(03-24-2019, 10:54 AM)Juniper Wrote: To be fair, has SD ever posted his political opinions anywhere but the religion forum? I don't actually know. But if he has limited it to that forum, then he's not really pushing anything on anyone.
With the exception of Church and State???

(03-24-2019, 10:54 AM)Juniper Wrote: To be fair, has SD ever posted his political opinions anywhere but the religion forum? I don't actually know. But if he has limited it to that forum, then he's not really pushing anything on anyone.

Politics would be for the politics forum, religion to the religion forum. That's if anyone here really cared.   Razz
(03-24-2019, 12:17 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Politics would be for the politics forum, religion to the religion forum. That's if anyone here really cared.  
A true American would "get" that. Our Country is all about separation of Church and State... ...and this forum at one time kinda sorta followed suit.

LOL

(03-24-2019, 12:17 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Politics would be for the politics forum, religion to the religion forum. That's if anyone here really cared.   Razz

SD cares.

"THEY SHOULD BE SHAMED."

Wow.

Uhh, race and nationality are facts and I don't have any antagonisms about either of them. Religion is just smoke and mirrors. They are a scam on the population. Not that you can see that, plainly. Even so If you need religion to tell you how to behave and to keep the bad dreams at bay, you're welcome to it. Just don't insist others need to be controlled the same as you. We don't. I don't.

And I will repeat, If you didn't try to push your fantasies on others, along with a cadre of your cohorts, I would leave it alone too. I'm playing defense not offense.

So you seek to limit freedom of speech and thought?  Sweet.

There are terms people who do that as well.
(03-24-2019, 03:23 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

"THEY SHOULD BE SHAMED."

Wow.

Apparently you want to whine that not everyone wants to listen to you're delusional fantasies. That seems to be very common. Religious nuts have been making abundant use of their freedom of speech for centuries. I don't see how you think your being limited. I'm just using my freedom of speech to tell you your bullshit is wrong.
(03-24-2019, 03:23 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

"THEY SHOULD BE SHAMED."

Wow.

It's not about what's legal FFS. Maybe baby Jebus can read Cuzz's post for you. He can most likely comprehend   what was said better since his pop knows and sees everything.
Cletus (RIP) Sad  and I joked around a couple of times about if it would be he or I the last one left around here to turn out the lights. Big Grin

I will be here until I'm not Razz  or site Admin decides to pull the plug. It does not take much time to pop in and see the new posts.
I have been crazy busy the past several days, have not posted, but I still visited a couple times to read the new posts. I have no plans on changing that routine any time soon.
With the few remaining active posters here I think that in and of itself is why we are not regularly digging into hot bed topics, Everyone basically knows where we all stand, so it's kind of pointless. I know these days I'd rather just post a funny Craigslist snippet and move on, then get into a heated debate over whatever happens to be the hottest trend in the daily new cycle.

Although I do miss ribbing VS and his crazy disdain for Trump, but I do not miss the nauseating amount of Trump posts and topics. Although, if it meant he was healthy, well and active I'd be happy to see those posts return......
(03-26-2019, 10:41 AM)GPnative Wrote: Cletus (RIP) Sad  and I joked around a couple of times about if it would be he or I the last one left around here to turn out the lights. Big Grin

I will be here until I'm not Razz  or site Admin decides to pull the plug. It does not take much time to pop in and see the new posts.
I have been crazy busy the past several days, have not posted, but I still visited a couple times to read the new posts. I have no plans on changing that routine any time soon.
With the few remaining active posters here I think that in and of itself is why we are not regularly digging into hot bed topics, Everyone basically knows where we all stand, so it's kind of pointless. I know these days I'd rather just post a funny Craigslist snippet and move on, then get into a heated debate over whatever happens to be the hottest trend in the daily new cycle.

Although I do miss ribbing VS and his crazy disdain for Trump, but I do not miss the nauseating amount of Trump posts and topics. Although, if it meant he was healthy, well and active I'd be happy to see those posts return......

Totally agreed on all counts. And this part was true when Wonky was around... With the few remaining active posters here I think that in and of itself is why we are not regularly digging into hot bed topics, Everyone basically knows where we all stand, so it's kind of pointless.
It just made me wonder what the problem was.