Weed is starting to kill people
Marijuana death toll rises.

Quote:Portable generators at rural cannabis farms are being blamed for a series of deaths in Mendocino County, where at least four men — and likely a fifth — have died from carbon monoxide poisoning in the last five years.

https://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/95016...n-monoxide
Can't wait to see what sort of asinine Safffeeetyyyyyy features the mandate for portable generators. Because we know how awesome and user friendly today's gas cans are.
(04-17-2019, 06:42 AM)GPnative Wrote: Can't wait to see what sort of asinine Safffeeetyyyyyy features the mandate for portable generators. Because we know how awesome and user friendly today's gas cans are.

I haven't bought one in a long time . I just can't wait Razz
What happened to hacking into the power grid like proud Americans used to be capable of?
We can’t do nothing these days.
(04-17-2019, 01:18 PM)bbqboy Wrote: What happened to hacking into the power grid like proud Americans used to be capable of?
We can’t do nothing these days.
LOL as an electrician I used to see that a lot.

Just try turning a smart meter upside down Razz  If you live in a rural area you can go on the roof still steal power with jumper cables, Like this Laughing

Actually with smart meters you couldn't get away with that.

[Image: 4d9f939639794.image.png]
My friend Bob, a country boy from Missouri, used to know how to turn the meter connector upside down so it would run backwards.
Big Grin
The late 70’s were a golden time.