War with Iran
Trumps is about to try and distract us from the Muller testimony, by starting a scrabble with Iraq.

This will send the price of oil way up. especially oil that comes from outside the middle east. Putin will be pleased.
Maybe SD will volunteer to kill him some muslin.
He’s probably a synthetics guy.
(05-16-2019, 06:13 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Maybe SD will volunteer to kill him some muslin.

Why would I volunteer to kill anyone? You must have me confused with someone else.
(05-16-2019, 06:31 AM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 06:13 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Maybe SD will volunteer to kill him some muslin.

Why would I volunteer to kill anyone? You must have me confused with someone else.

You’re in a religious and cultural war to the death.
You mean you aren’t all in on killing brown folks around the globe?
Donnie says Iran hates you.
Someone’s going over there to be cannon fodder. I figured you’d be happy to sacrifice yourself for the cause.
(05-16-2019, 09:50 AM)bbqboy Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 06:31 AM)Someones Dad Wrote:

You’re in a religious and cultural war to the death.
You mean you aren’t all in on killing brown folks around the globe?
Donnie says Iran hates you.
Someone’s going over there to be cannon fodder. I figured you’d be happy to sacrifice yourself for the cause.

Wrong on all counts, with regards to me. But thank you for having such opinions based on knowing virtually nothing about me. You sound quite superior with your gift of knowing the hearts of others.  Live well, bbqboy.
So you’re a pacifist looking out for equality. Got it.
Don’t believe it, but got it.
(05-16-2019, 11:12 AM)bbqboy Wrote: So you’re a pacifist looking out for equality. Got it.

So you keep trying to label others?  No, I am not a pacifist.
(05-16-2019, 11:59 AM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 11:12 AM)bbqboy Wrote: So you’re a pacifist looking out for equality. Got it.

No, of course you're not. You've already let it be known that you identify as Christian, not particularly known for their pacifism. I don't know how bbq could have made such a mistake. Proves people aren't perfect.

I like muslin.  It's really airy and soft.
(05-16-2019, 12:58 PM)Juniper Wrote:

I like muslin.  It's really airy and soft.

Laughing
(05-16-2019, 12:33 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

No, of course you're not. You've already let it be known that you identify as Christian, not particularly known for their pacifism. I don't know how bbq could have made such a mistake. Proves people aren't perfect.

Wink  AMEN
I’m not who you’re forgiving.
Oh well.
You know that.
I know that.
Well, you know..
(05-16-2019, 01:40 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 12:33 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Wink  AMEN

Sometimes I wonder if Haysoos ever showed up, would he even recognize his religion anymore.
He’ll show up in his new Lamborghini.
With 6 shooters blazing!

He doesn't like killing personally, but it's OK to send in our boys to do it.
Onward Xian soldiers
Quote:The bogus Gulf of Tonkin attack set off a full-scale war in Vietnam in 1964, and contrived evidence of Iraqi nuclear weapons development resulted in the 2003 invasion. We must not repeat this by launching an attack on the Iranians based on suspicious claims of the danger they pose to the United States and its allies.
ADVERTISEMENT
President Trump could well benefit by starting a conflict and diverting our attention from the investigations into his administration, the failure of his trade war with China, and the declining prospects for his reelection in 2020. He has a willing accomplice in national security advisor John Bolton, who downplays the value of diplomacy and has rarely seen an adversary he didn’t want to go to war against.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/readersr...story.html
(05-18-2019, 08:02 AM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote:The bogus Gulf of Tonkin attack set off a full-scale war in Vietnam in 1964, and contrived evidence of Iraqi nuclear weapons development resulted in the 2003 invasion. We must not repeat this by launching an attack on the Iranians based on suspicious claims of the danger they pose to the United States and its allies.
ADVERTISEMENT
President Trump could well benefit by starting a conflict and diverting our attention from the investigations into his administration, the failure of his trade war with China, and the declining prospects for his reelection in 2020. He has a willing accomplice in national security advisor John Bolton, who downplays the value of diplomacy and has rarely seen an adversary he didn’t want to go to war against.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/readersr...story.html

Given that the idiot in chief doesn't know how to back off when he's done something stupid we could very well end up in a new war that no one wants. If he does that I don't think it will end well for anyone. Us most of all.

And, John Bolton should never be allowed in Washington DC or any government job for the rest of his life and maybe a decade or two beyond.
I think folks believe Iran is a little podunk country when in reality it has 80-90 million people and a large Army. We couldn’t even pull off Iraq, which was a little podunk country.