War with Iran
[Image: IR_area.jpg?1538604822]
(05-18-2019, 11:50 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(05-18-2019, 08:02 AM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote:The bogus Gulf of Tonkin attack set off a full-scale war in Vietnam in 1964, and contrived evidence of Iraqi nuclear weapons development resulted in the 2003 invasion. We must not repeat this by launching an attack on the Iranians based on suspicious claims of the danger they pose to the United States and its allies.
ADVERTISEMENT
President Trump could well benefit by starting a conflict and diverting our attention from the investigations into his administration, the failure of his trade war with China, and the declining prospects for his reelection in 2020. He has a willing accomplice in national security advisor John Bolton, who downplays the value of diplomacy and has rarely seen an adversary he didn’t want to go to war against.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/readersr...story.html

Given that the idiot in chief doesn't know how to back off when he's done something stupid we could very well end up in a new war that no one wants. If he does that I don't think it will end well for anyone. Us most of all.

And, John Bolton should never be allowed in Washington DC or any government job for the rest of his life and maybe a decade or two beyond.

Of course, then there is the fact that Trump seeks a diplomatic solution over a military one, which contradicts your opinion.

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Trump-...ort-589880

"According to The Washington Post, the US president thinks that a diplomatic solution should be pursued first, including direct negotiations with Iranian leaders."

The Post is not exactly friendly to the administration, so...
(05-18-2019, 02:48 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
Quote:The bogus Gulf of Tonkin attack set off a full-scale war in Vietnam in 1964, and contrived evidence of Iraqi nuclear weapons development resulted in the 2003 invasion. We must not repeat this by launching an attack on the Iranians based on suspicious claims of the danger they pose to the United States and its allies.
ADVERTISEMENT
President Trump could well benefit by starting a conflict and diverting our attention from the investigations into his administration, the failure of his trade war with China, and the declining prospects for his reelection in 2020. He has a willing accomplice in national security advisor John Bolton, who downplays the value of diplomacy and has rarely seen an adversary he didn’t want to go to war against.

Given that the idiot in chief doesn't know how to back off when he's done something stupid we could very well end up in a new war that no one wants. If he does that I don't think it will end well for anyone. Us most of all.

And, John Bolton should never be allowed in Washington DC or any government job for the rest of his life and maybe a decade or two beyond.

Of course, then there is the fact that Trump seeks a diplomatic solution over a military one, which contradicts your opinion.

"According to The Washington Post, the US president thinks that a diplomatic solution should be pursued first, including direct negotiations with Iranian leaders."

How could that be? He doesn't know diplomacy from shinola. That we're diplomatically in this position proves that.
Especially because he pulled out of the treaty, not the other way around.
ADVERTISEMENT

I would agree with you IF I could believe one word that comes from the biggest fucking LIAR we have EVER had as a president.
Or if he actually had a brain. A man who did not know Walmart has been pumping Chinese goods in to our country ever since they were founded.
The only way anyone could be that ignorant is if they DON'T READ ANYTHING. Which also explains his really really pathetic vocabulary.
I suspect he’s never owned a car or driven because he doesn’t seem to understand the automotive industry or the gasoline industry.
(05-18-2019, 04:09 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I suspect he’s never owned a car or driven because he doesn’t seem to understand the automotive industry or the gasoline industry.

I've never even thought of that. No wonder he's such a weird fuck.
(05-18-2019, 03:34 PM)tvguy Wrote:
ADVERTISEMENT

I would agree with you IF I could believe one word that comes from the biggest fucking LIAR we have EVER had as a president.
Or if he actually had a brain. A man who did not know Walmart has been pumping Chinese goods in to our country ever since they were founded.
The only way anyone could be that ignorant is if they DON'T READ ANYTHING. Which also explains his really really pathetic vocabulary.
His own daughter's shit is made in China.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
He has no friggin clue what he's doing. Scary shit.

[Image: da7efe757e63ab96c7d865f9ad565b00.jpg]

(05-19-2019, 04:26 PM)Scrapper Wrote: He has no friggin clue what he's doing. Scary shit.

He's such a child.
(05-19-2019, 04:56 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 04:26 PM)Scrapper Wrote: He has no friggin clue what he's doing. Scary shit.

He's such a child.

Twitter needs to replace ph with di and ne with a t