Enough is enough!
I want my sunny warm weather back damnit!

Started a fire last night and had to go out twice during a torrential down pour to unclog my down spout or the gutter would back up and waterfall onto our patio and soak everything, Is this May 22 or December 22?!

Ok, Just needed to get that off my chest Razz
I drove south on the 5 to GP yesterday... in monsoon rains. It was horrible!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Shhhhhhh! Don't say anything. Because 1, this is my favorite weather besides Fall, and 2. The heat wave and fire Gods might hear you.
This is beginning to remind me of living in Portland in the early 60's. Summer wouldn't start until July. June was still a rainy season month. I hated it 'cause we'd only get two months of summer before school started again.
(05-22-2019, 09:21 AM)GPnative Wrote: I want my sunny warm weather back damnit!

Started a fire last night and had to go out twice during a torrential down pour to unclog my down spout or the gutter would back up and waterfall onto our patio and soak everything, Is this May 22 or December 22?!

Ok, Just needed to get that off my chest Razz

It's just weather.  Roll with it.
(05-22-2019, 01:58 PM)Juniper Wrote: Shhhhhhh! Don't say anything. Because 1, this is my favorite weather besides Fall, and 2. The heat wave and fire Gods might hear you.

It was and still is beautiful weather for working outside. The sooner it dries up the sooner I have to start watering 9 million trees shrubs plants whatever.
Also using no heat or AC makes for living cheap Wink
(05-22-2019, 07:01 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 01:58 PM)Juniper Wrote: Shhhhhhh! Don't say anything. Because 1, this is my favorite weather besides Fall, and 2. The heat wave and fire Gods might hear you.

It was and still is beautiful weather for working outside. The sooner it dries up the sooner I have to start watering 9 million trees shrubs plants whatever.
Also using no heat or AC makes for living cheap Wink

Exactly.  It's gotten to where I don't enjoy summer anymore anyway because of the smoke. I was looking at a something from 2015 and there was a post about how damn smokey it was and how long it was going on.  It's been years since we've had a decent summer.  Although, I think 2015 it was just late summer, not the whole damn summer.