For the record
I support the right of the redneck to fly the giant Confederate flag from his vehicle.

I support the right of the black guy that didn't want to hire him when he showed up to do a job. I wouldn't hire him either...and I'm white.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/black-fa...56544.html

I support the right of Colin Kaepernick to complain to Nike about the "Betsy Ross flag" logo on it's new line of shoes.

I support Nike's right to capitulate to Kap.

I support my right to not buy anything from Nike. 

Nike's support and enabling of Kaepernick makes me sick... so does a redneck waving the Confederate flag from his vehicle.

I'm an enigma.  Eyebrows
(07-03-2019, 04:01 PM)GCG Wrote: I support the right of the redneck to fly the giant Confederate flag from his vehicle.

I support the right of the black guy that didn't want to hire him when he showed up to do a job. I wouldn't hire him either...and I'm white.

I support the right of Colin Kaepernick to complain to Nike about the "Betsy Ross flag" logo on it's new line of shoes.

Nike's support and enabling of Kaepernick makes me sick... so does a redneck waving the Confederate flag from his vehicle.

I'm an enigma.  Eyebrows

I don't see anything wrong with your opinions. But I don't care Kaepernick took a knee or that the girls soccor team lady did in solidity.
I think they are both idiots who can't see the OBVIOUS fact that blacks are 100 times more responsible for most interactions with police than racist cops.
Because black people commit a LOT more crime than whites and there IS NO VALID excuse.

And Nike can kiss my ass. I wouldn't buy anything from them either.

As far as the redneck waving the Confederate flag from his vehicle. I think there are many who do so who are not racists at all. They are just too stupid or don't care that to many it means you support racism.
Neo nazis and white power groups make me sick.

I don't think you are an enigma at all.
(07-03-2019, 04:29 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-03-2019, 04:01 PM)GCG Wrote: I support the right of the redneck to fly the giant Confederate flag from his vehicle.

I'm an enigma.  Eyebrows

I don't see anything wrong with your opinions. But I don't care Kaepernick took a knee or that the girls soccor team lady did in solidity.
I think they are both idiots who can't see the OBVIOUS fact that blacks are 100 times more responsible for most interactions with police than racist cops.
Because black people commit a LOT more crime than whites and there IS NO VALID excuse.

As far as the redneck waving the Confederate flag from his vehicle. I think there are many who do so who are not racists at all. They are just too stupid or don't care that to many it means you support racism.

I am so an enigma! At least I choose to identify as an enigma.  Razz

And I agree that not all folks that fly the rebel flag are racists. But I think that flying a giant flag from your rig is stupid and I don't want to hire anyone stupid... or racist.
(07-03-2019, 05:12 PM)GCG Wrote:

I'm an enigma.  Eyebrows

And I agree that not all folks that fly the rebel flag are racists. But I think that flying a giant flag from your rig is stupid and I don't want to hire anyone stupid... or racist.

I was an enigma for Halloween one year. Damn near got hit by a car so I didn't do that again!   Ninja Razz
(07-03-2019, 06:02 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(07-03-2019, 05:12 PM)GCG Wrote:

I'm an enigma.  Eyebrows

I was an enigma for Halloween one year. Damn near got hit by a car so I didn't do that again!   Ninja Razz
^^   Laughing Laughing Laughing