Summer Camp
But not just any summer camp, social justice summer camp.  

Topics taught will be arson 101, mask making, fool proof Molotov cocktails, chanting, sneak attacks, and a whole host of useful riot topics.  Scholarships are available for our future anarchists.

Antifa summer camp

I know it’s called a summer camp but let’s be real, it’s a Marxist indoctrination camp hosted by a violent group.
[Image: a89769c5d95c90138474616b794a247f.jpg]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Camp is brought to you by the folks at Black Rose

[Image: 46fd57268489f93d317af52b278eb50e.jpg]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(06-13-2019, 12:09 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: But not just any summer camp, social justice summer camp.  

Topics taught will be arson 101, mask making, fool proof Molotov cocktails, chanting, sneak attacks, and a whole host of useful riot topics.  Scholarships are available for our future anarchists.

Antifa summer camp

I know it’s called a summer camp but let’s be real, it’s a Marxist indoctrination camp hosted by a violent group.

This is being hosted at one of your christian churches right?
(06-13-2019, 04:38 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 12:09 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: But not just any summer camp, social justice summer camp.  

Antifa summer camp

It says the camp has no affiliation with the church. Having said that I know nothing at all about this and I certainly  don't believe anything from SFL's stupid memes.
(06-13-2019, 05:23 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Antifa summer camp

It says the camp has no affiliation with the church. Having said that I know nothing at all about this and I certainly  don't believe anything from SFL's stupid memes.

Sure, but they wouldn't host an event they objected to would they?
(06-13-2019, 05:40 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Antifa summer camp

Considering the location, perhaps they feared being eliminated from the planet, like a Bakery, if they said no.
(06-13-2019, 06:06 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

Antifa summer camp

Considering the location, perhaps they feared being eliminated from the planet, like a Bakery, if they said no.

I don't believe I've ever encountered any christian church afraid of anyone or anything or were bashful about speaking out. It would be a first for me. Those white supremacist active shooters might be the only exception that I've seen that might give them pause.

Antifa summer camp

Baloney and screw any religious assholes who won't serve gays. They should be eliminated from the planet for claiming to preach love and kindness and instead teaching hate. Fuck those Christian hypocritical bigots YOU feel were treated badly.
YOU must be just like them.
(06-14-2019, 03:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 04:38 PM)Cuzz Wrote: This is being hosted at one of your christian churches right?

Baloney and screw any religious assholes who won't serve gays. They should be eliminated from the planet for claiming to preach love and kindness and instead teaching hate. Fuck those Christian hypocritical bigots YOU feel were treated badly.

Wonderful, tolerant response for differing opinions on rights. You shine.
(06-14-2019, 04:32 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 05:23 PM)tvguy Wrote: It says the camp has no affiliation with the church. Having said that I know nothing at all about this and I certainly  don't believe anything from SFL's stupid memes.

I would also point out that some time back, on this forum, I had already stated that if I were the baker (being a capitalist) I would have baked the cake.  I can't fault you for not remembering that, because you only see me (and anyone who believes in God) through a very narrow and myopic lens.  And that lens is full of the very "hate" you accuse me of. Shine on.
(06-13-2019, 05:23 PM)tvguy Wrote: It says the camp has no affiliation with the church. Having said that I know nothing at all about this and I certainly  don't believe anything from SFL's stupid memes.

What the bakery people did was not an opinion. And no I have zero tolerance for bigots who discriminate against gays minorities, other races or someones religion.
Not to mention going against the laws of the land. 

It's sad that you thing YOU SHINE and support those people. All based on an ignorant belief in mythology.
(06-13-2019, 04:38 PM)Cuzz Wrote: This is being hosted at one of your christian churches right?

Why do you let this bother you so much? Does any part of you believe that sometimes there might be members of the gay community that seek out homophobes just to further their own agenda? I have to believe that this is central to many of these stories that we hear about. Because it just doesn't make sense that anyone would want to hire someone for a service that did not want to perform that service... at least if there are others in the community that have no such qualms. 

IMHO, this falls under the heading of "people actively looking for something to complain or be offended about." Not everyone is going to accept everyone else's beliefs. I think that people that rant and rave about the foolishness of people of faith are just as guilty of intolerance as those that can't stand the idea of homosexuality.
Except when those religious extremists take over our government, as is currently happening.
Then their extreme views become law and we are no longer the home of the brave and the land of the free.
(06-15-2019, 07:17 AM)GCG Wrote:

Why do you let this bother you so much? Does any part of you believe that sometimes there might be members of the gay community that seek out homophobes just to further their own agenda? I have to believe that this is central to many of these stories that we hear about. Because it just doesn't make sense that anyone would want to hire someone for a service that did not want to perform that service... at least if there are others in the community that have no such qualms. 

IMHO, this falls under the heading of "people actively looking for something to complain or be offended about." Not everyone is going to accept everyone else's beliefs. I think that people that rant and rave about the foolishness of people of faith are just as guilty of intolerance as those that can't stand the idea of homosexuality.

Does any part of you believe that sometimes there might be members of the gay community that seek out homophobes just to further their own agenda?

First of all I'm not bothered. This is just me. secondly I could care less even if the bakery incident was what you thing is a set up.
The fact remains the same many so called Christians look down on gays , Think they are sinners or even evil or sick.
And it's not so much that they wouldn't serve gays that angers me. It's what I just said. It's the fucked up what they think based on what's written in the bible hundreds of years ago that were ignorant and NOT touched by any God.

A christian should know better than to believe the absolute contradiction in the bible as far as how we are supposed to treat our fellow man.

Discrimination is just that.There is no difference whatsoever from refusing survive to gays that doing the same for blacks .

"there might be members of the gay community that seek out homophobes just to further their own agenda?"

Agenda?? Oh I see equal rights, You mean like all the other civil rights activists in history who actually changed people outlook on blacks?
(06-15-2019, 08:28 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Except when those religious extremists take over our government, as is currently happening.
Then their extreme views become law and we are no longer the home of the brave and the land of the free.

Ditto for the extremists on your side of the coin.
I have no side other than thinking
it would be nice to perpetuate life rather than death.
(06-14-2019, 05:03 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 05:40 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Sure, but they wouldn't host an event they objected to would they?

I would also point out that some time back, on this forum, I had already stated that if I were the baker (being a capitalist) I would have baked the cake.  I can't fault you for not remembering that, because you only see me (and anyone who believes in God) through a very narrow and myopic lens.  And that lens is full of the very "hate" you accuse me of. Shine on.
Oh... the it is! Poor pitiful Christian victims. Nothing new to see here, folks. Same old bullshit, different day.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(06-14-2019, 05:03 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 05:40 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Sure, but they wouldn't host an event they objected to would they?

You were crying about the poor bakery bigots being persecuted and because I don't remember you saying you would have served the wedding cake because you are a capitalist. That somehow means I'm not supposed to accuse you of also being a bigot?

You are in the same boat and even you know that.

you only see me (and anyone who believes in God) through a very narrow and myopic lens.

Not true at all. I don't hater anyone simply because of their religion. I said.....

Baloney and screw any religious assholes who won't serve gays . You read that and came to the conclusion about what I think of ANYONE who believes in God??
You need to brush up on your comprehension.

Ya.  He’s the epitome of tolerance