This is such bull crap
(07-09-2019, 02:33 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-08-2019, 05:45 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: I remember in the not too distant past conservative politicians were attacked by the left for wanting to defund the National Endowment for the arts.  Fast forward to present day.  In San Francisco they have allocated $600,000 of taxpayer money to paint over a 83 year old mural of George Washington at the high school that bears his name.  Can you say American Taliban?   YOUR party has passed you by TVDude, like Joe Biden, you have been thrown on the trash heap by your own party.

There is a lot about the left that I don't like. But it's the far left. Just like you are the far right.
And yes I'm embarrassed all the time because the far left that dominates the news make many people think all the left is the same.

I'm still a lefty. I'm pro union, Pro choice, pro environment, Pro EPA. Climate change is real and human caused.
Fossil fuels need to used the least as possible.

Why not trade the Kubota for a mule? Do your part to save Oregon.
(07-13-2019, 06:39 AM)tornado Wrote:
(07-08-2019, 05:45 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: I remember in the not too distant past conservative politicians were attacked by the left for wanting to defund the National Endowment for the arts.  Fast forward to present day.  In San Francisco they have allocated $600,000 of taxpayer money to paint over a 83 year old mural of George Washington at the high school that bears his name.  Can you say American Taliban?   YOUR party has passed you by TVDude, like Joe Biden, you have been thrown on the trash heap by your own party.

There is a lot about the left that I don't like. But it's the far left. Just like you are the far right.
And yes I'm embarrassed all the time because the far left that dominates the news make many people think all the left is the same.

I'm still a lefty. I'm pro union, Pro choice, pro environment, Pro EPA. Climate change is real and human caused.

^Perfect example.

I don't use fossil fuels anymore than I have to and I would be happy to be able to buy fuel that wasn't fossil fuel.
Also my tractor sips fuel.
I'm simply saying I'm all for alternate fuels. Is that so bad?
(07-13-2019, 02:08 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I don't use fossil fuels anymore than I have to and I would be happy to be able to buy fuel that wasn't fossil fuel.

Well, you can't feed oats to a tractor, or a car. Fossil fuels will never be replaced, never run out. There are too many products depending on their use. My tractor sips too, except when bush hogging at high RPM.
(07-13-2019, 03:42 PM)tornado Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 02:08 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Well, you can't feed oats to a tractor, or a car. Fossil fuels will never be replaced, never run out. There are too many products depending on their use. My tractor sips too, except when bush hogging at high RPM.

Well, you can't feed oats to a tractor, or a car. Fossil fuels will never be replaced, never run out. There are too many products depending on their use.

Where have I said anything that disputes those points?

Diesel Tractors, cars and trucks  can run on biodiesel . That's not a fossil fuel. Cars don't have to run on an internal combustion engine.

Ethanol is not a fossil fuel and it's in all of our gasoline.
https://www.kdrv.com/content/news/Deputi...01741.html

"Machine Pistol" taken off the streets...… Looks like a semi auto .22 pistol. Glad I don't live in California, but this is the kind of thing that the current administration in Oregon would love to see.

How many things to you see wrong with this sensationalized story from KDRV? I know TV and Scrapper here are gun owners. What do you two think of this?
(07-25-2019, 01:32 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: https://www.kdrv.com/content/news/Deputi...01741.html

"Machine Pistol" taken off the streets...…  Looks like a semi auto .22 pistol.  Glad I don't live in California, but this is the kind of thing that the current administration in Oregon would love to see.

How many things to you see wrong with this sensationalized story from KDRV?  I know TV and Scrapper here are gun owners.  What do you two think of this?

Who ever called it a machine pistol is an idiot. But you said Looks like a semi auto .22 pistol, Huh ? it sure as hell doesn't to me.
It actually is nothing more than a semi automatic pistol that just looks scary. Also why do you think it's a 22? I think it's a 9mm.

It's too bad California has such strict gun laws and I'm quite amazed at how this story makes it sound like they captured John Dillenger.

All they did was find a woman who had a pistol.Big freakin whopee

This is funny... We are continuing the investigation to determine the weapon’s origin and other pertinent factors related to the case.”
Determine the weapon’s origin???     You can buy one online for 884 bucks Laughing

[Image: CZ-Scorpion-THUMB.jpg]
(07-25-2019, 03:38 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 01:32 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: https://www.kdrv.com/content/news/Deputi...01741.html

"Machine Pistol" taken off the streets...…  Looks like a semi auto .22 pistol.  Glad I don't live in California, but this is the kind of thing that the current administration in Oregon would love to see.

How many things to you see wrong with this sensationalized story from KDRV?  I know TV and Scrapper here are gun owners.  What do you two think of this?

Who ever called it a machine pistol is an idiot. But you said Looks like a semi auto .22 pistol, Huh ? it sure as hell doesn't to me.
It actually is nothing more than a semi automatic pistol that just looks scary. Also why do you think it's a 22? I think it's a 9mm.

It's too bad California has such strict gun laws and I'm quite amazed at how this story makes it sound like they captured John Dillenger.

This is funny... We are continuing the investigation to determine the weapon’s origin and other pertinent factors related to the case.”
Determine the weapon’s origin???     You can buy one online for 884 bucks Laughing

I briefly looked at the magazine (very small picture) and the size and shape of the rounds looked like 22LR. You may very well be right about the caliber.  But the rest of the story?  Wow.... Took a weapon of mass destruction off the streets..... lol
(07-25-2019, 04:09 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 03:38 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I briefly looked at the magazine (very small picture) and the size and shape of the rounds looked like 22LR. You may very well be right about the caliber.  But the rest of the story?  Wow.... Took a weapon of mass destruction off the streets..... lol

Yeah I don't know who exactly coined the term machine pistol. It's not more of a machine pistol than any on my pistols.
I just have regular 9mm semi auto pistols and other than the appearance they are no different than this weapon.
$600,000 dollars, that's ridiculous. Just leave out some spray paint and the taggers will have that covered up in a week.