What makes you smile?
What makes you smile, unconsciously and involuntarily? Something that just makes you unexpectedly happy.

Tonight there was a news program story of a child who invited his school class to his birthday party and only one classmate accepted the invite. When one of the school sports teams heard about it they showed up with presents to make the kids day.

It's a situation that seems to happen from time to time with minor variations and never seems to fail to put a smile on my face. Call me a softy if you want, I don't care.   Smiling
Well maybe only one kid wanted to come to his party because birthday boy was a little turd.
When I am in a public place and some baby's or toddler's eyes meet mine and I smile at them and they smile back... that's probably my favorite "simple pleasure." It's so cool now because my new grandson does this whenever I see him. Granted, he does it with everybody but, that's okay.
(07-24-2019, 06:41 PM)tvguy Wrote: Well maybe only one kid wanted to come to his party because birthday boy was a little turd.

Autisic.
(07-24-2019, 06:41 PM)tvguy Wrote: Well maybe only one kid wanted to come to his party because birthday boy was a little turd.

^^ made me smile. Big Grin
(07-24-2019, 07:29 PM)bbqboy Wrote:

Autisic.

Well, if the kid was autistic, I bet that scenario didn't go down well.
Every time I think of my wife. Rain showers on a spring day. Family get-togethers. In general, lots of things make me smile.
(07-25-2019, 05:37 AM)Someones Dad Wrote: Every time I think of my wife.  Rain showers on a spring day.  Family get-togethers.  In general, lots of things make me smile.

Yea, I smile every time I think of your wife too.

Eyebrows
(07-25-2019, 06:41 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 05:37 AM)Someones Dad Wrote: Every time I think of my wife.  Rain showers on a spring day.  Family get-togethers.  In general, lots of things make me smile.

Yea, I smile every time I think of your wife too.

Eyebrows

You would, if you were me.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6gSI77Uh2oE
My parent's love after 62 years of marriage. Our yorkie welcoming my hubby home from work. My children parenting their children. My grandkiddos hugs... and smiles... and squeals of joy. Shenanigans with my gal pals. Oh... so much more.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Losers getting arrested for putting peoples lives in danger by shooting at occupied buildings makes me smile.
This qualifies as a smile maker.   Smiling 

Watching all the anti-2nd amendment peeps whining that they can’t buy a gun because they are all sold out, and when they do actually find a gun in stock complain that they just can’t pay and take it home with them. LoL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(03-30-2020, 10:56 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Watching all the anti-2nd amendment peeps whining that they can’t buy a gun because they are all sold out, and when they do actually find a gun in stock complain that they just can’t pay and take it home with them.  LoL

You're delusional. But sometimes delusion is all you have.
(03-30-2020, 11:28 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 10:56 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Watching all the anti-2nd amendment peeps whining that they can’t buy a gun because they are all sold out, and when they do actually find a gun in stock complain that they just can’t pay and take it home with them.  LoL

like he has a window seat in front of a gun shop
(03-30-2020, 12:39 PM)chuck white Wrote:

like he has a window seat in front of a gun shop

A friend of mine owns a fairly sizable gun and ammo shop... they have plenty of stock.

Were you one of them?

https://pamplinmedia.com/pt/9-news/45669...osession=1

LoL

(03-30-2020, 04:26 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:

Were you one of them?

https://pamplinmedia.com/pt/9-news/45669...osession=1

LoL

No, I knew better. I've considered buying something in recent years but every time you 2A folks get spooked by their shadows and drive the prices up. And I don't intend to pay your inflated prices. I'm patient.
What makes us smile? Definitely the new puppy and they way she plays with Coco. It's like that fake big time wrestling ALL DAY LONG.  Also I have brand new carpet in my shop and the pup is finally pretty much house broken. Big Grin

[Image: IMG-8304-2.jpg]

[Image: IMG-8295-3.jpg]

[Image: bb.jpg]

[Image: aaa.jpg]