I'm embarassed at how many people on the political left are total loons
This is about people who thing 5G will harm us....

please, ask yourself WHY there are not. It has been out for MONTHS here, with Much bodies of evidence. OURS.
Follow the $$$$. There is little research. WHY?
Whop stands to benefit from research that shows HOW TOXIC it is? I ASSURE you, it is TOXIC, dangerous, deadly.
I know one 3 year old cat, was very HEalthy, now dead.
Citizens DOCTORS with MUCH education, knowledge, they are speaking to this every WEEK.
Our city council, I believe has SAID they are in a law suit to get it stopped. Really ? and HOW LONG WILL THAT TAKE? And how much damage will be done in the meantime?
FCC doesn't regulate. NO ONE is. So the tellcomm (telecommunication$ indu$try) is STEAMROLLING anything and everything. just for a buck.
It's truly PATHETIC.

I saw a RAT today, in front of a grocery store (VERY NEAR 5G cell Tower.) the rat was demonstrating symptoms I am aware of: dizziness, not walking straight.
Symptoms i have FELT and symptoms my cat has demonstrated too. LACK OF MENTAL clarity. I have NEVER seen a rat in that parking lot ever, I have lived in the same place for 14 YEARS.
I scooped him up took him home.
NO EVIDENCE Of CAR trauma.

I wish an autopsy could be done. CANCER?
Tumor?
Just DNA damage?
Wonder if he was targeted, for how long, and I wonder how he died. WHY. 'Cause some freak targeted him with a 'lazer-like beam?' Hmmm

So sad over the loss of life, and DYING of curiosity. a hunger for REAL science.

I am part of a team that meets weekly in EUG that is trying to put a moratorium on it. TO STOP IT. it has MANY HEALTH CONCERNS as DO so-called S.M.A. R.T meters.
5G FREE Eug is a new page with some simple info.
The scientists and geniuses I know are a part of Families for SAFE technology.
BOTH PAGES ON FB.
Talent is small enough that your local government can STAND UP AND SAY NO TO 5G/"smart" (stooped, TOXIC, profit for the utility company and sickness for the rest of us.)
5G was created as a military Grade WEAPON. Ask a navy man.
it is REALLY (all propaganda aside) only GOOD for 3 things of which NONE are good for U.S. The people.
1. Drones (yuck, who wants a drone cop? Here in Euge cops have killed two activists in two mos. they both happened to be BROWN)
ROBOCOP anyone?
2. A.I. Artificial Intelligence. Oh joy. FAKE PEOPLE, vacummn cleaners that bump into walls. JOB LOSS.
I see nothing good that could come of AI.
3. Target people. Make them SICK SICK SICK. I already know people here in Eug AND IN TALENT who are feeling the FIRST affects of 5G.
Please my friends, RESEARCH for yourself. Many articles, pages are being 'dissapeared' even as we speak. There no longer is Net Neutrality, is there?? Big money is behind most EVERYTHING today. Sad Ever WONDER why there is an EPIDEMIC of our young people EXPERIENCING ANXIETY? Older folks can't even RELATE to that word.
My generation knew : stress, Pressure, deadlines...
EMF Electro mangetic Frequency is RADIATION. Think CHEMO.
Think WHY DOES A DENTIST PUT A LEAD protection mat on your CHEST when he takes an ex-ray?
Now times that by 65 MILLION? (idk about the actual #s, it gets too overwhelming for me emotionally.)

I am a graduate of SOSC way back.
I was trained as a journalist in the broadcasting dept.
I am NOT saying I am a reporter.
I just know what I know, and have TALKED TO people who know more than me, way more, on this.

I am a long-time friend of Tony & Chere Mouyios. I knew them when they were just teens. <3 They are GOOD Good people who have a real, and deep compassion for others and their long-time community. I love them and their boys. I love that they have chased and CAUGHT their Dreams! (love and their OWN (co-owned own, restaurant!)

I love ASHLAND and all it gifted me.

Please, Mayor, stand for U.S. LEARN MORE, all of you and resist LIKE crazy. Some countries and even cities in the U.S. have said NO.
Our City council has totally sold us out. Sad They forget they have POWER.

yes, And a live conversation/workshop from a man is Australia who has been in the field for 35 years. There is PAINT (black) and fabric (expensive) but if you do not know what you are doing (he has helped ROYALTY to recover from the EMF waves/radiation, you can actually make things worse.

Metal SPRINGS in a bed? BAD.
Fillings? NO GOOD.

yah, and I am surrounded I have felt MAY of the symptoms myself
This is another loon.....

Thanks for making mention of this Sage, ignore the trolls, remember these turned a blind eye towards P. P. & L.'s underhanded sneaky installations of one of the building blocks for the I.o.T. control framework, that being "smart" meters, such actions demonstrate a desire on the corporation's part to push their technology without regard to the voice of the Citizenry, between using forceful language to imply that there was no option otherwise via phone calls, and stealth installs/waiting for when residents weren't at home and then springing it on them demonstrates a malign attitude. Either the trolls don't realize that it is building an electronic noose for the Citizens, or they're hoping for handouts.

As an aside, it does appear cellular type radiation adversely affects arthropods, Bees in particular, and pets to some degree as well (for any of you wondering about animals you might want to look into that.) https://www.activistpost.com/.../5g-is-bad-for-bees... Should Talent decide to go along with the corporate oligarchs push for vastly larger spy networking, what will happen to it's "Bee City USA" Status? Bear in mind insect carapaces are far thinner than our layers of skin, and no animal or person is built to block out synthetic radiation. (Remember when people got sick from radium in paint & household items, http://mentalfloss.com/.../9-ways-people-used-radium-we... How many concerned people got the "tinfoil hat" for suggesting that it wasn't safe back then, one wonders?)

For the trolls out there who think the government & corporations never do anything bad to the citizens, that peer review is more infallible than the Bible, and that no domestic spying ever happens, they might want to look up Operation Northwoods, ( https://publicintelligence.net/operation-northwoods.../ ) no "theory" there, its a fully documented real & legitimate plan, same with MKULTRA ( https://archive.org/details/mkultrafiles and https://www.theblackvault.com/doc.../cia-mkultra-collection/# ) part of which involved experimenting on Soldiers without their knowledge or consent with such nasty things as LSD, among other things. Also legitimate and real was when Bayer could do no wrong putting heroin in "medicine" for kids, ( https://www.businessinsider.com/yes-bayer-promoted-heroin... Coca-Cola was "only trying to pep up" the public by putting actual Cocaine in the soda, ( https://forgottenhistoryblog.com/coca-colas-secret.../ ) then there was that time the U.S. Navy (during Operation Sea-Spray https://www.smithsonianmag.com/.../1950-us-released.../ ) sprayed an entire city with a live biological agent without any consent of the Citizenry, the Tuskegee syphilis study ( https://apnews.com/e9dd07eaa4e74052878a68132cd3803a ) which got real people very dead from purposeful lack of treatment, and the false pretext of the august 4th gulf of Tonkin attack (which never happened: https://www.theguardian.com/.../vietnam-presidents-lie-to... ) utilized to get many more people killed and push another war, then in more recent years the Prism Program ( https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../prism-collection.../ and https://arstechnica.com/.../photos-of-an-nsa-upgrade.../ ) which demonstrated that the Government is very much interested in the humdrum stuff that people do online for building intelligence on Citizens... but the Internet of Things framework via "smart" technology & 5G installations couldn't possibly be abused for that, could it? All of these are legitimate, historical, documented, and provable.

This doesn't mean everything someone runs across in odd places is legitimate, the flat earth stuff is actually anti-christian propaganda, and entirely bogus, there are no "little green men from mars" nor from any other planet running around, people can't truly be mind-controlled, (only convinced that they are so via conditioning, there is a difference.) and those orgone devices, "DNA repair" anything with akashic records, etc. are modern snake oil for profit.
This does mean that neither the Government in general nor the Corporations in general act in good faith towards the Citizenry, and appear to largely view the Citizens as "marks" to be used & abused towards favored agendas & goals, rather than hold them valuable, and equal, as Human Beings. Nasty actions do happen, controlled by oligarchs & others with a vested interest in pushing them. Or is it only a "conspiracy" if it involves trump & russians, and never one if it involves a favorite side? (Remember both trump & clinton have deep ties to epstein, and both are equally dirty.) I'd say people need to stop thinking in two-party approved channels, reality is vastly different than what some typically think it is.

Why do you think there is such a hard push for 5G & "Smart" tech, if there is nothing in it for the Govt. & Corporations? Does their track record prove they're just looking to make the Citizens happy, and to meet some kind of "need"?
I don't think it's loony to question just about everything these days. Is 5G bad for you? Hell, I don't know. I certainly would not want to live at the base of a tower any more than I'd like to live next to a land fill. However, the vocal contingent on matters such as this do come off as loons in their arguments, that's a fact. If your argument against includes questioning the behavior of a rat or a dead cat, you will never be taken seriously and you are very deserving of being considered a loon and you do more harm than good in swaying opinion.
(07-30-2019, 02:29 PM)GPnative Wrote: I don't think it's loony to question just about everything these days. Is 5G bad for you? Hell, I don't know. I certainly would not want to live at the base of a tower any more than I'd like to live next to a land fill. However, the vocal contingent on matters such as this do come off as loons in their arguments, that's a fact. If your argument against includes questioning the behavior of a rat or a dead cat, you will never be taken seriously and you are very deserving of being considered a loon and you do more harm than good in swaying opinion.

Yes I can agree that there's nothing wrong with question if 5G is harmful or not. When I wonder about such things I look for people who have the education or training to know.
IMO too many people just simply decide it's harmful and them use the internet to find others to echo what they believe.
In other words they are not really looking for an answer.
Like this woman.. OMG is she nucking futs.
Maybe they can install 5G in Baltimore. ( Just saying, if it's killing rats)
Without quote marks I have difficulty figuring out what you are objecting to and what you are promoting.
(07-30-2019, 05:26 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Without quote marks I have difficulty figuring out  what you are objecting to and what you are promoting.

I put everything in bold that was said by someone else. I'm objecting to nutburgers who sadly are almost always on the left.
(07-30-2019, 05:34 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-30-2019, 05:26 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Without quote marks I have difficulty figuring out  what you are objecting to and what you are promoting.

I put everything in bold that was said by someone else. I'm objecting to nutburgers who sadly are almost always on the left.

That works. Smiling
[Image: 66509208_2387357588216888_65124349785367...tagram.com]
(07-30-2019, 06:48 PM)Juniper Wrote: [Image: 66509208_2387357588216888_65124349785367...tagram.com]

Maybe it's just me but I've always had trouble sleeping with the lights on, so I'd have to disagree with that.
(07-30-2019, 06:53 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(07-30-2019, 06:48 PM)Juniper Wrote: [Image: 66509208_2387357588216888_65124349785367...tagram.com]

Maybe it's just me but I've always had trouble sleeping with the lights on, so I'd have to disagree with that.

But is it the light or the electricity? Because I can't sleep with the sun in my eyes or even candlelight.

Same, i prefer black hole level darkness when i sleep.
(07-30-2019, 07:24 PM)GPnative Wrote:

That's because our bodies are tuned to light cycles innately.  Artificial light is a huge reason for screwed up sleep cycles and insomnia.

Laughing   I like that description and I agree!

Quote:I saw a RAT today, in front of a grocery store (VERY NEAR 5G cell Tower.) the rat was demonstrating symptoms I am aware of: dizziness, not walking straight.
Symptoms i have FELT and symptoms my cat has demonstrated too. LACK OF MENTAL clarity. I have NEVER seen a rat in that parking lot ever, I have lived in the same place for 14 YEARS.
The Don B'ville guy is definitely a right wing loon, echoing Sage the Lefty.
(07-30-2019, 10:21 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Quote:I saw a RAT today, in front of a grocery store (VERY NEAR 5G cell Tower.) the rat was demonstrating symptoms I am aware of: dizziness, not walking straight.

Took the rat home?  !!   sounds like the symptoms of poisoning.  That's how rats act when they are poisoned. So, take the poisoned rat home with you. Sounds good.
(07-31-2019, 05:37 AM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-30-2019, 10:21 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Took the rat home?  !!   sounds like the symptoms of poisoning.  That's how rats act when they are poisoned. So, take the poisoned rat home with you. Sounds good.
Welcome to Talent. Smiling

Edison traveled around the country electrocuting dogs and even horses trying to prove his DC current was safer than AC.
(07-30-2019, 07:49 PM)Juniper Wrote:

That's because our bodies are tuned to light cycles innately.  Artificial light is a huge reason for screwed up sleep cycles and insomnia.

I sleep on the couch a lot of the time. There is a lamp right behind me. Sometimes I just roll over and go to sleep with it on. No problemo Razz