The cause of all this mass shootings
(08-10-2019, 03:52 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 03:38 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 02:15 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 06:08 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 11:28 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: Proof that there is something wrong with you.

Why? It happened at a Missouri Walmart. It was bound to happen eventually. Lucky the guy didn't get himself killed.
 I guess you are joking but a  good guy with a gun did indeed stop a potential mass shooter with a gun.
I put that in the category of yes good guys with guns can stop a mass shooter.

And instead of calling the guy with two guns, tactical gear and 100 rounds of ammo a "good guy" It would refer to him as a total fucking idiot. Razz

No joke. But I was pointing out the irony of it all. And you're right he was an idiot for pulling a stunt like that especially bad timing.
I think the timing was perfect..... in his head

And this particular instance  was never a "mass shooter" situation. of course He was never going to shoot the place up of course he's one of those 2A guys that like to intentionally do shit like this. They "exercise their rights" to open carry, consequences be damned. For the 2A guys and just wanna carry a gun guys he is a good guy.

Not all Big Grin . I'm a 2A guy and this moron is no good guy in my book. He could have caused a panic where a small child was trampled and killed or some elderly. This was totally reckless and stupid. They don't put "good guys" in jail.

So, a good guy with a gun stopping another good guy with a gun.  I predict it will happen again, sooner or later.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/10/us/walmar...index.html

I will give him credit for being smart enough to not touch his guns when confronted. He'd likely be dead or in the hospital now. Maybe some other people too.

Also, I probably should distinguish a difference between being pro-gun ownership kind of guy, like yourself and 2A, open carry, any time, any place, fuck you, in your face kind of guy like this. I know there is a difference.
(08-10-2019, 04:06 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 03:52 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 03:38 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 02:15 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 06:08 AM)Cuzz Wrote: Why? It happened at a Missouri Walmart. It was bound to happen eventually. Lucky the guy didn't get himself killed.
 I guess you are joking but a  good guy with a gun did indeed stop a potential mass shooter with a gun.
I put that in the category of yes good guys with guns can stop a mass shooter.

And instead of calling the guy with two guns, tactical gear and 100 rounds of ammo a "good guy" It would refer to him as a total fucking idiot. Razz

No joke. But I was pointing out the irony of it all. And you're right he was an idiot for pulling a stunt like that especially bad timing.
I think the timing was perfect..... in his head

And this particular instance  was never a "mass shooter" situation. of course He was never going to shoot the place up of course he's one of those 2A guys that like to intentionally do shit like this. They "exercise their rights" to open carry, consequences be damned. For the 2A guys and just wanna carry a gun guys he is a good guy.

Not all Big Grin . I'm a 2A guy and this moron is no good guy in my book. He could have caused a panic where a small child was trampled and killed or some elderly. This was totally reckless and stupid. They don't put "good guys" in jail.

So, a good guy with a gun stopping another good guy with a gun.  I predict it will happen again, sooner or later.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/10/us/walmar...index.html

I will give him credit for being smart enough to not touch his guns when confronted. He'd likely be dead or in the hospital now. Maybe some other people too.

Also, I probably should distinguish a difference between being pro-gun ownership kind of guy, like yourself and 2A, open carry, any time, any place, fuck you, in your face kind of guy like this. I know there is a difference.

Big Grin
[Image: 44e9ac35e65eb207cf14e1c124917868.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Quote:That morning, city police announced the arrest of 53-year-old Jeffrey Hanson, a white male from Orange who faces one count of second-degree breach of peace. The investigation that led to the charge began Wednesday, when a Facebook profile with the name “Jake Wilson,” who claimed to be a "black homosexual,” commented on a WTNH story about the festival, saying the gathering was why “we need 30 round magazines.”

https://www.nhregister.com/news/article/...295030.php

I thought about illcommandant .

I looked around and could only find rectangle magazines, none were printed on round paper. I'm not sure why we would need round magazines, more or less 30 of them.
[Image: 45f8009bcac164050fe671a67eefd3e3.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
S. 1712: DISARM Act of 2019

Sponsor. Senior Senator for Georgia. Republican.

It's not what you think