Jeff Epstein is dead.
Is anyone surprised? At BEST, his so-called "suicide watch" failed miserably. Is there anyone here that can honestly say that they are 100% buying that this was a straight up suicide and that this super high-profile suspect somehow managed to pull this off without help? I think it's a given that he had help. What can be honestly argued, in this case, is the definition of help. 

Best case scenario: He was given the tools and instructions and opportunity.

Worst case: Outright murder.

I doubt that he was murdered but I'd bet that he was threatened in some way and encouraged to take his own life. And I'd bet this "help" came from one or more of his powerful friends. Friends that were likely to be named in the alleged sex-scandal, perhaps?
Suicide. While on suicide watch. Before implicating tRump. Things that make you go, "Hmmmmm....."

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Without his usual outlet, he probably beat himself to death.
(08-10-2019, 08:43 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Suicide. While on suicide watch. Before implicating tRump. Things that make you go, "Hmmmmm....."

As far as this story goes, it seems to me that Clinton's name is mentioned a lot more frequently than Trump's. Although I admit that I would not be surprised if both were involved. As far as I know, Trump doesn't have a long list of potential accusers that have met with a sudden demise.
[Image: 26b7c497bf8003582fcd4d883539215c.jpg]

[Image: aac71724d73e45d5ce43d8610b83584f.jpg]

(08-10-2019, 08:35 AM)GCG Wrote: Is anyone surprised? At BEST, his so-called "suicide watch" failed miserably. Is there anyone here that can honestly say that they are 100% buying that this was a straight up suicide and that this super high-profile suspect somehow managed to pull this off without help? I think it's a given that he had help. What can be honestly argued, in this case, is the definition of help. 

Best case scenario: He was given the tools and instructions and opportunity.

Worst case: Outright murder.

I doubt that he was murdered but I'd bet that he was threatened in some way and encouraged to take his own life. And I'd bet this "help" came from one or more of his powerful friends. Friends that were likely to be named in the alleged sex-scandal, perhaps?

Are you getting all conspiracy like in your old age? Razz It's really the rage these days.
(08-10-2019, 10:42 AM)GCG Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 08:43 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Suicide. While on suicide watch. Before implicating tRump. Things that make you go, "Hmmmmm....."

As far as this story goes, it seems to me that Clinton's name is mentioned a lot more frequently than Trump's. Although I admit that I would not be surprised if both were involved. As far as I know, Trump doesn't have a long list of potential accusers that have met with a sudden demise.
Laughing Laughing Laughing There just not enough laughing emojis for this Laughing Laughing
12/24/17
Remember the date.
https://mobile.twitter.com/SethAbramson
DJT visits.  Big Grin
(08-10-2019, 02:44 PM)bbqboy Wrote: 12/24/17
Remember the date.
https://mobile.twitter.com/SethAbramson
DJT visits.  Big Grin

He seems like he is using common sense and logic to me.
(08-10-2019, 02:03 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing There just not enough laughing emojis for this Laughing Laughing

I think "Clinton's name is mentioned a lot more frequently then trump's" in connection to Epstein because trump followers like to hear themselves talk so much. It doesn't mean anything by itself.
(08-10-2019, 03:53 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

I think "Clinton's name is mentioned a lot more frequently then trump's" in connection to Epstein because trump followers like to hear themselves talk so much. It doesn't mean anything by itself.
The idea that the Clinton's had something to do with this is right up there with the birthers, we didn't land on the moon, 911 was an inside job, chem trails. there was no holocaust .. chupacabra Laughing Laughing
(08-10-2019, 03:58 PM)tvguy Wrote:

The idea that the Clinton's had something to do with this is right up there with the birthers, we didn't land on the moon, 911 was an inside job, chem trails. there was no holocaust .. chupacabra Laughing Laughing

Don't forget Flat Earthers and Democrats hate America.   Big Grin
(08-10-2019, 04:09 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 10:42 AM)GCG Wrote: As far as this story goes, it seems to me that Clinton's name is mentioned a lot more frequently than Trump's. Although I admit that I would not be surprised if both were involved. As far as I know, Trump doesn't have a long list of potential accusers that have met with a sudden demise.

Or ALL thew mass shooters are democrats... Or all the mass shooters were republicans.

Seen on Facebook....

Quote:Seriously. HRC is evil genius enough to off Epstein while under suicide watch,and run a sex trafficking ring on Mars through a non-existent basement of a pizza parlor, just not evil genius enough to win an election with 3 million more popular votes.
(08-10-2019, 04:15 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 02:03 PM)tvguy Wrote: Laughing Laughing Laughing There just not enough laughing emojis for this Laughing Laughing

Or ALL thew mass shooters are democrats... Or all the mass shooters were republicans.

I only threw out Clinton's name in response to Scrapper tossing Trump's out there. But somehow I am the only one being mocked. Why is that? I 100% believe that Epstein had help in committing suicide. To think he did it on his own is the definition of naive. The only thing worth arguing is how persuasive that "help" was.
(08-10-2019, 04:23 PM)GCG Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 03:53 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I think "Clinton's name is mentioned a lot more frequently then trump's" in connection to Epstein because trump followers like to hear themselves talk so much. It doesn't mean anything by itself.

I only threw out Clinton's name in response to Scrapper tossing Trump's out there. But somehow I am the only one being mocked. Why is that? I 100% believe that Epstein had help in committing suicide. To think he did it on his own is the definition of naive. The only thing worth arguing is how persuasive that "help" was.

I think some of us are just all trumped out.
Also seen on Facebook.....

Quote:If you’re surprised Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide, just imagine how surprised HE was...
(08-10-2019, 04:21 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 10:42 AM)GCG Wrote: As far as this story goes, it seems to me that Clinton's name is mentioned a lot more frequently than Trump's. Although I admit that I would not be surprised if both were involved. As far as I know, Trump doesn't have a long list of potential accusers that have met with a sudden demise.

Seen on Facebook....

Quote:Seriously. HRC is evil genius enough to off Epstein while under suicide watch,and run a sex trafficking ring on Mars through a non-existent basement of a pizza parlor, just not evil genius enough to win an election with 3 million more popular votes.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
(08-10-2019, 04:23 PM)GCG Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 03:53 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I think "Clinton's name is mentioned a lot more frequently then trump's" in connection to Epstein because trump followers like to hear themselves talk so much. It doesn't mean anything by itself.

Sorry I meant to mock anyone who thinks Epstein was murdered or helped to commit suicide. Laughing

You bought the theory that he was "helped" to commit suicide lock stock and barrel.

But Scrapper only said Hmmmmmm.