Jeff Epstein is dead.
Well it official from the President

Quote:President Donald Trump retweeted a conspiracy theory on Saturday evening alleging without evidence that former President Bill Clinton was connected to the death of wealthy financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, hours after Epstein was found dead by apparent suicide in his federal prison cell.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-...n-n1041146
(08-10-2019, 04:59 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 04:23 PM)GCG Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 04:15 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 04:09 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 03:58 PM)tvguy Wrote: The idea that the Clinton's had something to do with this is right up there with the birthers, we didn't land on the moon, 911 was an inside job, chem trails. there was no holocaust .. chupacabra Laughing Laughing

Don't forget Flat Earthers and Democrats hate America.   Big Grin

Or ALL thew mass shooters are democrats... Or all the mass shooters were republicans.

I only threw out Clinton's name in response to Scrapper tossing Trump's out there. But somehow I am the only one being mocked. Why is that? I 100% believe that Epstein had help in committing suicide. To think he did it on his own is the definition of naive. The only thing worth arguing is how persuasive that "help" was.
Sorry I meant to mock anyone who thinks Epstein was murdered or helped to commit suicide. Laughing

You bought the theory that he was "helped" to commit suicide lock stock and barrel.

But Scrapper only said Hmmmmmm.

I came to that conclusion the minute I saw the headline on Yahoo. You can't seriously think that he managed it on his own, can you?
[Image: 260.jpg]
[Image: jeffrey-epstein-maam.jpg]
Jeez, people are obsessed with this. I don't mean here, so much. But other social media.
(08-10-2019, 06:44 PM)Juniper Wrote: Jeez, people are obsessed with this. I don't mean here, so much.  But other social media.

There's other social media ?
Remember when Vince Foster died and now Epstein. You know who wasn't in Arkansas both days that happened. Donald Trump, that's who! Makes you wonder   Ninja
Quote:Epstein didn’t even die and that a body double was instead used to help him escape justice for his crimes.

The evidence? In a picture published of him on a gurney after he was removed from jail and taken to a nearby hospital, his ear maybe looks kinda different?

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/jeffrey-...dy-double/
(08-10-2019, 05:29 PM)GCG Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 04:15 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 04:09 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Don't forget Flat Earthers and Democrats hate America.   Big Grin

Or ALL thew mass shooters are democrats... Or all the mass shooters were republicans.

I only threw out Clinton's name in response to Scrapper tossing Trump's out there. But somehow I am the only one being mocked. Why is that? I 100% believe that Epstein had help in committing suicide. To think he did it on his own is the definition of naive. The only thing worth arguing is how persuasive that "help" was.
Sorry I meant to mock anyone who thinks Epstein was murdered or helped to commit suicide. Laughing

You bought the theory that he was "helped" to commit suicide lock stock and barrel.

I came to that conclusion the minute I saw the headline on Yahoo. You can't seriously think that he managed it on his own, can you?
I sure can. Why is so hard to imagine people who were supposed to watch him simply didn't for some period of time and that he made some king of ligature out of something?

Compared to the giant leap that someone helped him or even crazier that someone killed him
We know it was suicide, the gun was still in his hand.
(08-11-2019, 01:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 04:15 PM)tvguy Wrote: Or ALL thew mass shooters are democrats... Or all the mass shooters were republicans.

I sure can. Why is so hard to imagine people who were supposed to watch him simply didn't for some period of time and that he made some king of ligature out of something?

Compared to the giant leap that someone helped him or even crazier that someone killed him

So a super high profile prisoner is on suicide watch. And you call it a "giant leap" to believe that he needed some cooperation to manage suicide? Wow! We are so far apart on this it's not even worth trying to reach any common ground.
(08-11-2019, 05:35 PM)GCG Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 04:23 PM)GCG Wrote: I only threw out Clinton's name in response to Scrapper tossing Trump's out there. But somehow I am the only one being mocked. Why is that? I 100% believe that Epstein had help in committing suicide. To think he did it on his own is the definition of naive. The only thing worth arguing is how persuasive that "help" was.

So a super high profile prisoner is on suicide watch. And you call it a "giant leap" to believe that he needed some cooperation to manage suicide? Wow! We are so far apart on this it's not even worth trying to reach any common ground.

I don't think he had any direct assistance. He may have had some powerful encouragement and/or likely some active neglectful attention. He could probably figure out what to do all by himself especially after his previous practice.
The plot thickens. 

https://news.yahoo.com/jeffrey-epstein-t...36622.html

excerpt: Jeffrey Epstein, who was found dead in his prison cell on Saturday at 7am local time, had told guards that someone was trying to kill him, it has been revealed.

Obviously this doesn't prove that anyone murdered him... or that anyone really tried. But I kinda think it removes us from "giant leap" and "crazy" status.
(08-11-2019, 08:40 PM)GCG Wrote: The plot thickens. 

excerpt: Jeffrey Epstein, who was found dead in his prison cell on Saturday at 7am local time, had told guards that someone was trying to kill him, it has been revealed.

Obviously this doesn't prove that anyone murdered him... or that anyone really tried. But I kinda think it removes us from "giant leap" and "crazy" status.
I imagine there were a lot of woman, who wanted to kill him.

Congratulations on you improved status! Big Grin
(08-11-2019, 10:40 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Congratulations on you improved status! Big Grin

Quote:Attorney General William Barr vows to investigate Epstein’s “suicide” but he and his family have longstanding ties to the  Mossad-run pedophile, another sign that Epstein may be in Israel. And what is Epstein’s connection to the rash of mass shootings that Barr predicted?

https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/strange/2019/2473949.html

Laughing
From the day he was arrested, my opinion was that he would never see the courtroom. Take your pick on the conspiracy theory of your choice, as we will never know the truth, but anyone who didn't see this coming is very naïve.

It doesn't prove anything and it doesn't removes anyone from "giant leap" and "crazy" status. Laughing Laughing

This info is from a source??? Or maybe someone just wants people to read their so called news.
A 'source" means absolutely nothing to me.
(08-11-2019, 05:35 PM)GCG Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 04:23 PM)GCG Wrote: I only threw out Clinton's name in response to Scrapper tossing Trump's out there. But somehow I am the only one being mocked. Why is that? I 100% believe that Epstein had help in committing suicide. To think he did it on his own is the definition of naive. The only thing worth arguing is how persuasive that "help" was.

Yes I think it's a giant leap. I don't think it's so crazy that someone didn't watch the camera as often as they should and that Epstein figured out something to use to strangle himself with.
(08-12-2019, 11:48 AM)Someones Dad Wrote: From the day he was arrested, my opinion was that he would never see the courtroom.  Take your pick on the conspiracy theory of your choice, as we will never know the truth, but anyone who didn't see this coming is very naïve.

So easy to say after the fact.