Here's a question
(08-14-2019, 03:42 PM)GCG Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 01:47 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 07:24 PM)GCG Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 07:00 PM)GPnative Wrote: My gut honestly says no on both. That takes a special breed of perverse abuser. They may be into some kinky shit, but it takes a sick evil soul to be involved in epstein level abuse. That sick fuck had no known children of his own, the other two do, and while they are certainly not going to get any father of the year awards and having kids does not mean you cant be an abuser, but i think they kept their sexploits on legal side of spectrum.

I agree on the "special breed of perverse" except that neither of these guys is stupid. They had to know what was going on. You would think that they'd shun the guy if they weren't participating. I repeat that powerful people have almost no concept of being held to the same standards as the rest of us. That is especially true for Trump and the Clintons.

But thanks for your gut feeling. It's much different than mine.

They had to know what was going on.

"Had to"?   Really? Why" So all of Epstein's rich friends and celebrities that partied with him HAD to know what was going on or just Trump and Clinton?

IMO your unreal amount of hatred is clouding your judgement. I'm surprised you haven't said Al Gore was in on this. Laughing Laughing Razz

So that's a no to both from you. Just because I think those guys are creeps doesn't mean that I hate them. 

Do you like Joe Rogen? He hosts a pretty popular podcast. He also smokes a lot of weed so there's that. Take a gander if you get bored. Scroll ahead to about 2:40 and you'll hear them talk about conspiracy skeptics on cases like this.

No thanks. Listening to those kinds of things bore the hell out of me. My opinion is just as good as theirs, maybe better cause it's mine!
(08-14-2019, 04:13 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 07:00 PM)GPnative Wrote: My gut honestly says no on both. That takes a special breed of perverse abuser. They may be into some kinky shit, but it takes a sick evil soul to be involved in epstein level abuse. That sick fuck had no known children of his own, the other two do, and while they are certainly not going to get any father of the year awards and having kids does not mean you cant be an abuser, but i think they kept their sexploits on legal side of spectrum.

I agree on the "special breed of perverse" except that neither of these guys is stupid. They had to know what was going on. You would think that they'd shun the guy if they weren't participating. I repeat that powerful people have almost no concept of being held to the same standards as the rest of us. That is especially true for Trump and the Clintons.

"Had to"?   Really? Why" So all of Epstein's rich friends and celebrities that partied with him HAD to know what was going on or just Trump and Clinton?

IMO your unreal amount of hatred is clouding your judgement. I'm surprised you haven't said Al Gore was in on this. Laughing Laughing Razz

So that's a no to both from you. Just because I think those guys are creeps doesn't mean that I hate them. 

Do you like Joe Rogen? He hosts a pretty popular podcast. He also smokes a lot of weed so there's that. Take a gander if you get bored. Scroll ahead to about 2:40 and you'll hear them talk about conspiracy skeptics on cases like this.

No thanks. Listening to those kinds of things bore the hell out of me. My opinion is just as good as theirs, maybe better cause it's mine!

Seriously? What could be more tedious than what we have going on here at RVF? Take a walk on the wild side.  Eyebrows 

Rogan is an interesting guy. Used to be a successful comedian. Hosted Fear Factor for awhile. Got into UFC fighting. Big weed advocate. Now he gets interviews with some pretty big names. That said, even I didn't watch the entire 13 mins.

Yes I like Joe. That doesn't mean I have to agree with him. I've listened to him a lot. Why does it matter that he supposedly smokes a lot of pot? I bet if he drank a lot you would not have mentioned that.

Also those two don't even know what they are talking about LOL they are just musing. The guy with the muscles that Joe keeps saying could have killed Epstein was NOT in the cell with Epstein when he was found dead.
(08-14-2019, 04:28 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Yes I like Joe. That doesn't mean I have to agree with him. I've listened to him a lot. Why does it matter that he supposedly smokes a lot of pot? I bet if he drank a lot you would not have mentioned that.

Also those two don't even know what they are talking about LOL they are just musing. The guy with the muscles that Joe keeps saying could have killed Epstein was NOT in the cell with Epstein when he was found dead.
I mentioned weed to create a bond with you! And to demonstrate that even though I am anti-weed.... I can still be okay with someone who is pro-weed. They are NOT musing when they say that almost almost NO ONE is buying the suicide at face value. As far as I can see... it's just you and that guy that Joe is buddies with.

Anyway... I'm off this subject. It's going to go the way of Jussie Smollett. Brushed under the rug while we aren't watching.
(08-14-2019, 04:53 PM)GCG Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 04:28 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 07:24 PM)GCG Wrote: I agree on the "special breed of perverse" except that neither of these guys is stupid. They had to know what was going on. You would think that they'd shun the guy if they weren't participating. I repeat that powerful people have almost no concept of being held to the same standards as the rest of us. That is especially true for Trump and the Clintons.

I mentioned weed to create a bond with you! And to demonstrate that even though I am anti-weed.... I can still be okay with someone who is pro-weed. They are NOT musing when they say that almost almost NO ONE is buying the suicide at face value. As far as I can see... it's just you and that guy that Joe is buddies with.

Anyway... I'm off this subject. It's going to go the way of Jussie Smollett. Brushed under the rug while we aren't watching.

Joe is one of the best MMA announcers that's for sure. He's a funny comedian too. I think your logic that practically EVERYONE believes the conspiracy theory is based on the fact that you don't hear from most of us who don't.

Why is it so hard to wait for facts to come out? They haven't said what was used to strangle him or how.
 There is allegedly evidence regarding who knew about Epstein's crimes. Maybe those who were in it with them will be exposed?
Also maybe there is video footage from the inside of the jail that shows someone or no one was anywhere near Epstein.
(08-14-2019, 04:25 PM)GCG Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 04:13 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 07:24 PM)GCG Wrote: I agree on the "special breed of perverse" except that neither of these guys is stupid. They had to know what was going on. You would think that they'd shun the guy if they weren't participating. I repeat that powerful people have almost no concept of being held to the same standards as the rest of us. That is especially true for Trump and the Clintons.

Seriously? What could be more tedious than what we have going on here at RVF? Take a walk on the wild side.  Eyebrows 

Rogan is an interesting guy. Used to be a successful comedian. Hosted Fear Factor for awhile. Got into UFC fighting. Big weed advocate. Now he gets interviews with some pretty big names. That said, even I didn't watch the entire 13 mins.

Used to do this, used to do that... what'sa matter, wasn't he good enough at anything to make a career?   Laughing 

I don't think of this place as tedious, usually. If I did I wouldn't be here. If you think it is, why would you be here?
JFTR Big Grin

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Americans aren’t buying that disgraced financier and convicted sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein killed himself in jail last weekend.
The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that only 29% of American Adults believe Epstein actually committed suicide while in jail. Forty-two percent (42%) think Epstein was murdered to prevent him from testifying against powerful people with whom he associated. A sizable 29% are undecided. (To see survey question wording

How meaningful is this? I'm not sure because at one time half of all Americans thought Saddam Husein was responsible for the September 11  attacks Laughing
(08-14-2019, 06:51 PM)tvguy Wrote: JFTR Big Grin

Americans aren’t buying that disgraced financier and convicted sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein killed himself in jail last weekend.
The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that only 29% of American Adults believe Epstein actually committed suicide while in jail. Forty-two percent (42%) think Epstein was murdered to prevent him from testifying against powerful people with whom he associated. A sizable 29% are undecided. (To see survey question wording

How meaningful is this? I'm not sure because at one time half of all Americans thought Saddam Husein was responsible for the September 11  attacks Laughing

Only after Bush repeatedly made that claim.
If you consider an American with average intelligence, then realize half of America is dumber then that. You can see why at one time half of all Americans thought Saddam Husein was responsible for the September 11  attacks. Laughing
(08-14-2019, 07:05 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 06:51 PM)tvguy Wrote: JFTR Big Grin

Only after Bush repeatedly made that claim.
If you consider an American with average intelligence, then realize half of America is dumber then that. You can see why at one time half of all Americans thought Saddam Husein was responsible for the September 11  attacks. Laughing
To be fair Bush never made the claim. He or who ever wrote his speeches IMO deliberately made people believe Saddam Husein was responsible.

If you consider an American with average intelligence, then realize half of America is dumber then that.

Yes and I knew that before there was a Facebook that proves it every day Laughing Laughing