A couple of thoughts
A couple of thoughts..

A recent poll showed that 1 in 4 liberals believe the NRA showed be banned.  The SF Board of Supervisors declared the NRA a TERROR organization (but support Antifa).  Fact:  The NRA doesn’t sell arms, however Planned Parenthood the poster organization of the left does.

Every person that supports abortion in all its forms has already been born.  I wonder how they would feel if it was their brains about to be sucked out of their head?
Someone needs to back away from the morning drugs! Yikes! [Image: 410249825f7f6c84d8e2fb7630a777d9.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(09-11-2019, 09:38 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: A couple of thoughts..

A recent poll showed that 1 in 4 liberals believe the NRA showed be banned.  The SF Board of Supervisors declared the NRA a TERROR organization (but support Antifa).  Fact:  The NRA doesn’t sell arms, however Planned Parenthood the poster organization of the left does.

Every person that supports abortion in all its forms has already been born.  I wonder how they would feel if it was their brains about to be sucked out of their head?

First, I didn't know you had any original thoughts. This is either news or you cribbed this from someone else.

Second, I didn't think you believed in polls, must be situational.

Then there was some word game masquerading as a fact but not really a fact.

Last, I'll take a stab at your question anyway. I assume you mean "what would they think if they were about to be aborted?"  I think it's a safe bet the answer is nothing at all.
And who knew that on 9/11 18 years ago “some planes” took aim at the twin towers. All this time i thought it was a group of Islamic terrorists. Thanks for setting the record straight NY Times.......
[Image: 910e21f4bb5cccf20f1e8de5bfbdb28a.jpg]

For the record 2,977 people died in the 9/11 attacks.  The Times even downplayed the death toll.  Scum sucking bottom feeding terrorist sympathizers......
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
On December 7, 1941, airplanes took aim and seriously damaged the United States naval base at Pearl Harbor..........
(09-11-2019, 12:19 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: On December 7, 1941, airplanes took aim and seriously damaged the United States naval base at Pearl Harbor..........

It was an inside job.

Nothing. Literally.
(09-11-2019, 09:10 PM)Juniper Wrote:

Nothing. Literally.

Nothing?

Unborn Babies Become Science Experiments

Head in the sand much?
(09-12-2019, 01:16 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:

Nothing. Literally.

Nothing?

Head in the sand much?

No wonder you are such a zealot. You believe anything you read if it matches YOUR fucked up beliefs.

Liberty Counsel has been listed as an anti-gay group[10] by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC). In October 2015, SPLC listed the group as a hate group, in part for opposing LGBT individual's participation in the Scouts and for Liberty Counsel's leadership implicitly comparing gay men to pedophiles.[11][12] Liberty Counsel has challenged that designation[13] and the Associated Press' reporting of that designation.[14]

Affiliates

Liberty Counsel has ties with Liberty University Law School, which was founded by the Rev. Jerry Falwell with the assistance of Liberty Counsel's Founder.[35

Jerry Fallwell????  I bet you have his picture on your wall Laughing
Or perhaps SFL is Jerry jr., Mr. Big Wiener.
https://www.wonkette.com/jerry-falwells-...ou-so-hard
(09-12-2019, 02:57 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Nothing. Literally.

Nothing?

Head in the sand much?

No wonder you are such a zealot. You believe anything you read if it matches YOUR fucked up beliefs.

Liberty Counsel has been listed as an anti-gay group[10] by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC). In October 2015, SPLC listed the group as a hate group, in part for opposing LGBT individual's participation in the Scouts and for Liberty Counsel's leadership implicitly comparing gay men to pedophiles.[11][12] Liberty Counsel has challenged that designation[13] and the Associated Press' reporting of that designation.[14]

Affiliates

Liberty Counsel has ties with Liberty University Law School, which was founded by the Rev. Jerry Falwell with the assistance of Liberty Counsel's Founder.[35

On the other side of that thought, the Southern Poverty Law Center has been repeatedly proven to be dishonst and a hate group to ANYTHING Conservative, and should never be used as a litmus test for honesty.  They are your Alex Jones.
(09-12-2019, 07:27 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

Nothing. Literally.

Nothing?

Head in the sand much?

Affiliates

On the other side of that thought, the Southern Poverty Law Center has been repeatedly proven to be dishonst and a hate group to ANYTHING Conservative, and should never be used as a litmus test for honesty.  They are your Alex Jones.
Hardly. Besides, your deflection and whataboutism didn’t address whether JFjr. is just a hypocritical oaf or a real crook like his bud Donnie. Plus he's a perv by your standards but you ignore and excuse it. Hilarious.

Nothing. Literally.

Nothing?

Head in the sand much?

Affiliates

What does being anti-Gay have to do with anything?  Instead of addressing what they wrote, you attack the group because they are right about PP.

And the SPLC?  Really?  They lose all credibility when they don’t even list Antifa as a hate group.  In fact get back to me on how many left wing hate groups they list.