Shep Smith exits Fox News
I'm not happy about this. Not because I watch Fox News, (I don't watch any news), but, because Shep was, and is, a decent guy and he was one of the few people at that operation that you could point to and use the word "fair." I hope that they replace him with someone that is as reasonable as he is.
Why do you care?  You've drunk the koolaid.
My mom used to tell me to live by these words: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." In the spirit of that philosophy... go fuck yourself.
Laughing Laughing
Wasn't he the bastard, who would fact check the President.
Telling all those Fox listeners the truth, or 'fake news' as the President puts it.
The guy was just not with the program.
(10-12-2019, 05:03 PM)chuck white Wrote: Wasn't he the bastard, who would fact check the President.
Telling all those Fox listeners the truth, or 'fake news' as the President puts it.
The guy was just not with the program.

I think that's pretty close to the truth.
(10-12-2019, 11:33 AM)GCG Wrote: My mom used to tell me to live by these words: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." In the spirit of that philosophy... go fuck yourself.

Big Grin
(10-12-2019, 11:33 AM)GCG Wrote: My mom used to tell me to live by these words: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." In the spirit of that philosophy... go fuck yourself.

It was a pretty simple question. The fact you can’t answer it is telling. 
You don’t want to take responsibility for putting the Russians in office.

Are you going to volunteer for Saudi Arabia duty?
(10-14-2019, 08:39 AM)bbqboy Wrote:

... and in an unrelated topic... Shep Smith exits Fox News.  Blink
(10-14-2019, 05:28 PM)GCG Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 08:39 AM)bbqboy Wrote:

... and in an unrelated topic... Shep Smith exits Fox News.  Blink

Laughing Laughing