Trump basking in glory
(01-04-2020, 03:15 PM)GCG Wrote:
(01-04-2020, 02:53 PM)Juniper Wrote: Why now?  Trump always creates a distraction when the negative light is on him.

I don't see it as a distraction. The pro-Trump crowd claim that Pelosi's stall tactics are shining the negative light on her and the Dems. The anti-Trump crowd haven't changed their minds on him because of this attack. Besides, the negative light has been on him for over 3 straight years.

It's not like he hasn't had these thoughts: "Our president will start a war with Iran because he has absolutely no ability to negotiate - he's weak and ineffective.

"So the only way he figures that he's going to get re-elected, and as sure as you're sitting there, is to start a war with Iran."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...68691.html
(01-04-2020, 10:19 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(01-04-2020, 02:53 PM)Juniper Wrote: Why now?  Trump always creates a distraction when the negative light is on him.

I don't see it as a distraction. The pro-Trump crowd claim that Pelosi's stall tactics are shining the negative light on her and the Dems. The anti-Trump crowd haven't changed their minds on him because of this attack. Besides, the negative light has been on him for over 3 straight years.

It's not like he hasn't had these thoughts: "Our president will start a war with Iran because he has absolutely no ability to negotiate - he's weak and ineffective.

"So the only way he figures that he's going to get re-elected, and as sure as you're sitting there, is to start a war with Iran."

Probably the single biggest problem with our political system is that all of our leaders care more about their own power than they do about the country that they wish to control.
[Image: abcfe070cb3fcc83f89eb37e578cf5de.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(01-05-2020, 07:50 AM)GCG Wrote:

Probably the single biggest problem with our political system is that all of our leaders care more about their own power than they do about the country that they wish to control.

I think your overstating it a bit but there certainly are individuals that seem to fit that description.
(01-05-2020, 08:14 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 07:50 AM)GCG Wrote:

I think your overstating it a bit but there certainly are individuals that seem to fit that description.

There certainly are.
Wag the dog. Watch the rubes salivate over killing Muslims just like Pavlov proved.
Sad
Quote: Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 11h11 hours ago

The United States just spent Two Trillion Dollars on Military Equipment. We are the biggest and by far the BEST in the World! If Iran attacks an American Base, or any American, we will be sending some of that brand new beautiful equipment their way...and without hesitation!

How did spend more money on military equipment then the budget. Sounds like they are not paying anybody, just buying equipment
(01-05-2020, 09:41 AM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote: Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 11h11 hours ago

The United States just spent Two Trillion Dollars on Military Equipment. We are the biggest and by far the BEST in the World! If Iran attacks an American Base, or any American, we will be sending some of that brand new beautiful equipment their way...and without hesitation!

How did spend more money on military equipment then the budget. Sounds like they are not paying anybody, just buying equipment

Falling back on his business practices?? Just pay half of the contracted price.
Quote:On Sunday the Iranian Regime just offered an $80 million bounty for anyone who brings in the head of President Donald Trump for killing Qassam Soleimani.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01...ead-video/

Somebody tell Melania Laughing
Bring Me The Head of Donald Trump sounds like that Roger Stone movie only for Middle East release.

Trump always creates distractions...it's his MO.

Ummm... as far as media "negative light" on him, can you tell me when Trump has had even a moment of "positive"?  Also, this isn't a distraction created by the President, it is follow through after an attack against our people at the Iraqi embassy.
(01-05-2020, 03:53 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

Ummm... as far as media "negative light" on him, can you tell me when Trump has had even a moment of "positive"?  Also, this isn't a distraction created by the President, it is follow through after an attack against our people at the Iraqi embassy.

Bullshit.
(01-05-2020, 03:54 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Bullshit.

I am absolutely convinced that, in your mind, that was a cohesive response.
(01-05-2020, 03:57 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 03:54 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Ummm... as far as media "negative light" on him, can you tell me when Trump has had even a moment of "positive"?  Also, this isn't a distraction created by the President, it is follow through after an attack against our people at the Iraqi , dude?!?!
Bullshit.

I am absolutely convinced that, in your mind, that was a cohesive response.

WTH, dude?!?!  You don't read?  Comprehension issues?  You said: "Ummm... as far as media "negative light" on him, can you tell me when Trump has had even a moment of "positive"?  Also, this isn't a distraction created by the President, it is follow through after an attack against our people at the Iraqi embassy." And, I called bullshit.  WTH is it that you don't understand, FFS?!?!  Blink
@Someone’s dad- if you agree with Trump that our intelligence services are lying, whose briefing did he follow?
You know it is butt buddy Vlad.
After all, you consider the FBI and CIA to be commies.
Right?

Uh, no. The stated justification by trump himself was it's preemptive for actions that hadn't occurred yet. I wouldn't blame you for not believing him though. He has a robust history of lying after all.

Also, he gets positive news coverage from FOX all the time, though they're just starting to come around too.

If I felt we could have discourse, I'd bother with a response, but your pattern after making remarks to me is to clam up and not respond, so I won't be bothering.
[Image: b065cb07cf68f9e60a900efdbfed0bd2.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Besides, the negative light has been on him for over 3 straight years.

And that wasn't the same for Obama and Clinton for 16 years?