Hemp, hemp hemp
(11-26-2019, 07:47 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 07:39 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 03:20 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 02:29 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 05:13 PM)chuck white Wrote: Like comparing  white corn to pop corn. it's only breeding.

And yet you meant hemp

I remember when somebody argued that the pot they were busted for, (back in the 70's) was cannabis indica and the law read that cannabis sativa was illegal. The courts ruled that there was only one species of marijuana. So call it hemp if you want, it all pot.
Wow you are really stretching it.  
Just because they are both cannabis plants doesn't mean it's logical to call pot hemp or hemp pot. Especially since as far as their use they are totally different. Unlike your popcorn theory.

Well down at the store, they have a lot to choose from, The neat part is, they have analysis of CBC and THC. some have  a balance, some have more of one over the other.  So  yes it just breeding.  Some weed gives you a body high and some give you a head high..  They just know how to measure it now.
If it's just breeding who was the breeder?
(11-27-2019, 02:59 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 07:47 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 07:39 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 03:20 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 02:29 PM)tvguy Wrote: And yet you meant hemp

I remember when somebody argued that the pot they were busted for, (back in the 70's) was cannabis indica and the law read that cannabis sativa was illegal. The courts ruled that there was only one species of marijuana. So call it hemp if you want, it all pot.
Wow you are really stretching it.  
Just because they are both cannabis plants doesn't mean it's logical to call pot hemp or hemp pot. Especially since as far as their use they are totally different. Unlike your popcorn theory.

Well down at the store, they have a lot to choose from, The neat part is, they have analysis of CBC and THC. some have  a balance, some have more of one over the other.  So  yes it just breeding.  Some weed gives you a body high and some give you a head high..  They just know how to measure it now.
If it's just breeding who was the breeder?

Dedicated stoner farmers, like John Brown.
... and Johnny Appleseed
(11-28-2019, 09:58 AM)bbqboy Wrote: ... and Johnny Appleseed

There was Chucky Weedseed, but I just planted, didn't do much breeding.

Back in the days of Mexican weed with lots of seeds. I would save my seeds and plant them where ever.
(11-28-2019, 11:57 AM)chuck white Wrote:

Back in the days of Mexican weed with lots of seeds. I would save my seeds and plant them where ever.
 I have  tossed seeds out and the did grow. LOL . It was when I had lil chillins and it was not in a hidden place so I mowed then down when I mowed my lawn. I did that all summer and in the fall even though they were 8 in tall they had little buds Laughing Laughing Laughing
(11-28-2019, 03:04 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 11:57 AM)chuck white Wrote:

I have  tossed seeds out and the did grow. LOL . It was when I had lil chillins and it was not in a hidden place so I mowed then down when I mowed my lawn. I did that all summer and in the fall even though they were 8 in tall they had little buds Laughing Laughing Laughing

I always liked landscaping at stores Ninja
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4IbMiqIdeME