Corona virus
(02-24-2020, 07:31 AM)chuck white Wrote: 79544 cases
2627 death
25180 recovered

1 out of 10 will die...

Nothing to see here, America is too bad ass for a pandemic.
Today's update.

You are behind the curve if you have not started to prepare already.

Quotes from director of the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/25/cdc-outl...demic.html

“We are asking the American public to work with us to prepare for the expectation that this could be bad,” a top CDC officials told reporters in a conference call

“Now is the time for businesses, hospitals, communities, schools and everyday people to begin preparing,” she said.

“I understand this whole situation may seem overwhelming and that disruption to everyday life may be severe. But these are things that people need to start thinking about now,” Messionnier said Tuesday. “You should think about what you would do for child care if schools or day cares closed.”
(02-25-2020, 08:19 AM)GPnative Wrote: Today's update.

Ii was think the same thing. Like when the hell WILL this be a pandemic ??? If not now?
 I wish I could read that guys transcript.. I'm so impatient LOL
(02-25-2020, 03:27 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Ii was think the same thing. Like when the hell WILL this be a pandemic ??? If not now?

The Youtube playback speed setting is your friend, LOL. I watch just about every youtube video at at least 1.5 speed, sometimes more sometimes less depending on subject matter and the persons natural speech patterns. I've been doing that for so long now that when I try to watch one at normal speed, oh man, it's like slow motion.
I'm already converting old bras into face mask.
[Image: tulipan-corpino.jpg]
(02-26-2020, 12:01 AM)chuck white Wrote: I'm already converting old bras into face mask.
[Image: tulipan-corpino.jpg]

Better than using old panties
Trump press conference on virus today 6pm EST. 

My assumption will be he will paint a rosy picture, has to protect the markets at the cost of protecting people, which means somewhere along the lines of the exact opposite will be the truth.

Inbound passenger flights from China continue to arrive at US airports, when they talk containment they are full of shit.
See my post #88 above....The containment ship sailed weeks ago, anyone that says otherwise at this point is lying to you.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020/02/...ronavirus/
(02-25-2020, 03:47 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(02-25-2020, 03:27 PM)tvguy Wrote:

The Youtube playback speed setting is your friend, LOL. I watch just about every youtube video at at least 1.5 speed, sometimes more sometimes less depending on subject matter and the persons natural speech patterns. I've been doing that for so long now that when I try to watch one at normal speed, oh man, it's like slow motion.
Cool I'll use that.
(02-26-2020, 08:06 AM)GPnative Wrote: Trump press conference on virus today 6pm EST. 

My assumption will be he will paint a rosy picture, has to protect the markets at the cost of protecting people, which means somewhere along the lines of the exact opposite will be the truth.

Inbound passenger flights from China continue to arrive at US airports, when they talk containment they are full of shit.
 I tried to find a transcript of what Trump said. It's painful to listed to the dumbness repeat himself and use certain words over and over.
(02-26-2020, 09:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-26-2020, 08:06 AM)GPnative Wrote: Trump press conference on virus today 6pm EST. 

I tried to find a transcript of what Trump said. It's painful to listed to the dumbness repeat himself and use certain words over and over.

I watched it, it was pitiful. He said will be down to 5 cases next week, we gained 1 as soon as speech ended, in northern ca. Anyone want to wager on what the number will be next week? You cant lie your way out of a pandemic.
Japan closed schools today, 12.8 million students impacted, but you know, it's fine here, ask Trump, We will be down to 5 people next week. We got good people working on it, the best people.
[Image: a200f32c7fb985e909ca284c155233cf.jpg]

[Image: 1ab2ea33cf91a8422f868045828c8d05.jpg]

[Image: 0171f5004c74ded20396d039b0b07a31.jpg]

[Image: fe16898f562d6dad77b22949aa579e2a.jpg]

[Image: 35fd3d4458e9cd5f53891f4d10ae6d53.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 03527514f0f500d2978895f75ecfdab3.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Sadly, it's believable! Big Grin

https://babylonbee.com/news/mike-pence-o...t-uniforms

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Shortly after being put in charge of taking care of the coronavirus pandemic for the United States, Vice President Mike Pence unveiled a new, coronavirus-resistant uniform for women. The uniform consists of a red robe and white bonnet and is mandatory for all women in the country.
wait what, I thought we were headed for 5 cases next week??

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/27/californ...virus.html

California Gov. Gavin Newsom said Thursday that 33 people have tested positive for COVID-19 and the state is currently monitoring at least 8,400 others —a day after U.S. health officials confirmed the first possible community transmission of the coronavirus in a Solano County resident.
(02-27-2020, 01:33 PM)GPnative Wrote: wait what, I thought we were headed for 5 cases next week??

California Gov. Gavin Newsom said Thursday that 33 people have tested positive for COVID-19 and the state is currently monitoring at least 8,400 others —a day after U.S. health officials confirmed the first possible community transmission of the coronavirus in a Solano County resident.

trump math..
(02-27-2020, 04:13 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 01:33 PM)GPnative Wrote: wait what, I thought we were headed for 5 cases next week??

trump math..
California gov is a democrat, and you know they just want to make Trump look bad.
Laughing

Quote:The Trump administration fired the U.S. pandemic response team in 2018 to cut costs.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-...emic-team/

Snoop says true, but I think maybe false. He cut the team because it was started by Obama.