Corona virus
I'm going to start selling covid-19 home test kits.
My plan is to take those marijuana test kits from the $ store and repackage them.

(won't really test for covid-19, but will scare the hell out some people)
(03-02-2020, 03:45 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 03:35 PM)GPnative Wrote: Pence is live to discuss....this should be good.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/watch-live...9834693619

Zero confidence in these knuckleheads.

"How can we know the risk is low if we haven't tested?
The response was, that we are going to start testing and I imagine the risk is low"
Why not travel advisories for the state of Washington?
(03-02-2020, 03:59 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 03:45 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 03:35 PM)GPnative Wrote: Pence is live to discuss....this should be good.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/watch-live...9834693619

Zero confidence in these knuckleheads.

"How can we know the risk is low if we haven't tested?
The response was, that we are going to start testing and I imagine the risk is low"

And Pence compares his travel to the cattle level travel of the common man and then says wash hands, what an idiot.
(02-27-2020, 10:12 AM)Scrapper Wrote: [Image: 03527514f0f500d2978895f75ecfdab3.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Are there any MAGA rally locally ?
I would be willing to drive a few hours.
(03-02-2020, 04:02 PM)chuck white Wrote: Why not travel advisories for the state of Washington?

Oh heavens no, that would indicate a problem, the CDC says to go about your business. Sure, a few unlucky bastards will have their number come up and check out, but, travel is fine, totally safe. Hakuna matata.
BREAKING: The president's latest remarks on the growing outbreak did little to inspire confidence.

Trump said that “a lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening"
(03-02-2020, 01:39 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 01:22 PM)tornado Wrote: Durability of corona viruses on different surfaces depending on the temperature:
Material Temperature Duration
Steel ------ 30degC ---- 2days
Steel ------ 21degC ----- 5days
Aluminum 21degC ---- 1day
Wood ---- 21degC ----- 4days
Paper ---- 21degC ----- 4days
PVC ------ 21degC ----- 5days
Silicone - 21degC ------ 5days
Hard plastic 21degC --- 6-9days

Possible disinfectants: 2-propanol 70% 30 sec exposure time

Thermal treatment: 60degC 30 minutes exposure time

Shipments I received from China and Korea, 2 days shipping time.
Paper wrapped, items of steel, plastic, and Aluminum.

But it just a hoax, The President has said as much.
I'm certain you have contracted the swine flu.
(03-02-2020, 04:46 PM)tornado Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 01:39 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 01:22 PM)tornado Wrote: Durability of corona viruses on different surfaces depending on the temperature:
Material Temperature Duration
Steel ------ 30degC ---- 2days
Steel ------ 21degC ----- 5days
Aluminum 21degC ---- 1day
Wood ---- 21degC ----- 4days
Paper ---- 21degC ----- 4days
PVC ------ 21degC ----- 5days
Silicone - 21degC ------ 5days
Hard plastic 21degC --- 6-9days

Possible disinfectants: 2-propanol 70% 30 sec exposure time

Thermal treatment: 60degC 30 minutes exposure time

Shipments I received from China and Korea, 2 days shipping time.
Paper wrapped, items of steel, plastic, and Aluminum.

But it just a hoax, The President has said as much.
I'm certain you have contracted the swine flu.
Doesn't matter to me what flu I caught.
But you would hope, the health dept. would care what flue I caught.
Not as a recommendation of my personal treatment, but for tracking severity and type of an outbreak.

[Image: 206_550x550_Front_Color-NA.jpg?Size=NA&A...ms%22:%7B%7D%7D%7D]
Isn't bird's eye food from Washington.
I have to cook my frozen veggies a little longer.
Quote:The ex-director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Monday that the deadly coronavirus may be “impossible” to contain — and that kids may be secret carriers of the disease.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/02/ex-cdc-hea...-carriers/

Snot nose little brats, they're out to kill us old farts.
Quote:New York City doctor says he has to ‘plead to test people’ for coronavirus

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/02/coronavi...eople.html
(03-02-2020, 10:04 PM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote:New York City doctor says he has to ‘plead to test people’ for coronavirus

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/02/coronavi...eople.html

Screw people, protect the economy has been the course of action.
I didn't read this article, quick scan. The photo though is the point of this post and shows the gross negligence in handling highly infectious diseases. Not even the basics of protocol are being followed there. The bare arms, the uncovered eyes, poorly fitting masks. The woman in purple, cell phone exposed in pocket, dangling filthy virus laden key lanyard out of pocket. Even worse contaminated germ riddled keys around her neck, this is gross even not during a pandemic. The guy opening the car door, covered his eyes, but exposed hands. It's a mess, they might as well pass around a Coronavirus hookah. There is ZERO containment measures being taken here. It's appalling.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kirkland-w...s-hot-zone

Edit: if the CDC/Local health officials were actually doing their jobs, everyone person in that photo should now be in mandatory 30 day quarantine.
Todays video worth a view, mainly at 3min mark when he talks about the US.

I have some family in a suburb area near Seattle, and the local schools have been closed. Probably a good precaution for the area.
(03-03-2020, 09:53 AM)Someones Dad Wrote: I have some family in a suburb area near Seattle, and the local schools have been closed. Probably a good precaution for the area.

I would agree
(03-03-2020, 10:00 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 09:53 AM)Someones Dad Wrote: I have some family in a suburb area near Seattle, and the local schools have been closed. Probably a good precaution for the area.

I would agree
They don't need no education.....