Corona virus
(03-27-2020, 02:29 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 02:14 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 01:47 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 08:15 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 07:51 PM)tvguy Wrote: Our officials are using the smart phones of people who have been infected to track their past movements. That's what South Korea did.
Pretty cool.

If they track mine they'll think I sit on my counter all day and all night, every day and night.   Laughing
Why?

Because that's were my phone sits 98% of the time. I rarely take it with me when I go somewhere.
That's very strange dude LOL. If I forget mine I turn around and go back to get it.

Laughing
Yeah, I know. I just don't remember it until I'm already on my way and I won't turn around just for that.

I do take it if I'm going out of town... usually. Smiling
Quote:U.S. Coronavirus Cases Exceed 100,000; Boris Johnson Tests Positive
https://www.wsj.com/articles/governments...1585305961
Quote:A global shortage of condoms is looming, the world's biggest producer said, after a coronavirus lockdown forced it to shut down production.

Malaysia's Karex Bhd makes one in every five condoms globally. It has not produced a single condom from its three Malaysian factories for more than a week due to a lockdown imposed by the government to halt the spread of the virus.
https://news.trust.org/item/20200327110340-jfjpz

Shit, I missed the TP hording rush. I better not miss this one.  I'm going down to get one of those big 36 pack. That should last for years.

Even logger if you wash them out and reuse them.

(I did mention I was a cheap fucker)
(03-27-2020, 04:12 PM)GCG Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 02:23 PM)chuck white Wrote: New York City has issued guideline for sex during the Covid pandemic

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/download...idance.pdf

Quote:1. Know how COVID-19 spreads.
• You can get COVID-19 from a person who has it.
o The virus can spread to people who are within about 6 feet of a person with COVID-19 when that person coughs or sneezes.
o The virus can spread through direct contact with their saliva or mucus.
• We still have a lot to learn about COVID-19 and sex.
o COVID-19 has been found in feces of people who are infected with the virus.
o COVID-19 has not yet been found in semen or vaginal fluid.
o We know that other coronaviruses do not efficiently transmit through sex.
2. Have sex with people close to you.
• You are your safest sex partner. Masturbation will not spread COVID-19, especially if you wash your hands (and any sex toys) with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after sex.
• The next safest partner is someone you live with. Having close contact — including sex — with only a small circle of people helps prevent spreading COVID-19. Have sex only with consenting partners.
• You should avoid close contact — including sex — with anyone outside your household. If you do have sex with others, have as few partners as possible.
• If you usually meet your sex partners online or make a living by having sex, consider taking a break from in-person dates. Video dates, sexting or chat rooms may be options for you.
3. Take care during sex.
• Kissing can easily pass COVID-19. Avoid kissing anyone who is not part of your small circle of close contacts.
• Rimming (mouth on anus) might spread COVID-19. Virus in feces may enter your mouth.
• Condoms and dental dams can reduce contact with saliva or feces, especially during oral or anal sex.
• Washing up before and after sex is more important than ever.
o Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
o Wash sex toys with soap and warm water.
o Disinfect keyboards and touch screens that you share with others (for video

Rimming ?  ... Learn something new everyday.
Call me old fashion, butt I'll pass on that.
 Rimming aka "Tossing the Salad" I highly recommend checking out Chris Rock's bit on the subject. Easily found on Youtube.
I don't want to laugh or even think about it .
(03-27-2020, 05:17 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 02:23 PM)chuck white Wrote: New York City has issued guideline for sex during the Covid pandemic

o The virus can spread to people who are within about 6 feet of a person with COVID-19 when that person coughs or sneezes.
• You are your safest sex partner. Masturbation will not spread COVID-19, especially if you wash your hands (and any sex toys) with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after sex.
• The next safest partner is someone you live with. Having close contact — including sex — with only a small circle of people helps prevent spreading COVID-19. Have sex only with consenting partners.
• You should avoid close contact — including sex — with anyone outside your household. If you do have sex with others, have as few partners as possible.
• If you usually meet your sex partners online or make a living by having sex, consider taking a break from in-person dates. Video dates, sexting or chat rooms may be options for you.
3. Take care during sex.
• Kissing can easily pass COVID-19. Avoid kissing anyone who is not part of your small circle of close contacts.
• Rimming (mouth on anus) might spread COVID-19. Virus in feces may enter your mouth.
• Condoms and dental dams can reduce contact with saliva or feces, especially during oral or anal sex.

Rimming aka "Tossing the Salad" I highly recommend checking out Chris Rock's bit on the subject. Easily found on Youtube.
I'm a little curious why GCG even knows about it enough to recommend a youtube video.

Laughing  or should I moji Razz
(03-27-2020, 05:20 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 05:17 PM)tvguy Wrote:

3. Take care during sex.

I'm a little curious why GCG even knows about it enough to recommend a youtube video.

Laughing  or should I moji Razz
Are you kiddin' me? Salad Tossin' is a pretty well known term. For the record, I'm neither a tosser nor a tossee... Thanks, but no thanks.
(03-27-2020, 05:16 PM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote:A global shortage of condoms is looming, the world's biggest producer said, after a coronavirus lockdown forced it to shut down production.

Malaysia's Karex Bhd makes one in every five condoms globally. It has not produced a single condom from its three Malaysian factories for more than a week due to a lockdown imposed by the government to halt the spread of the virus.
https://news.trust.org/item/20200327110340-jfjpz

Shit, I missed the TP hording rush. I better not miss this one.  I'm going down to get one of those big 36 pack. That should last for years.

Even logger if you wash them out and reuse them.

(I did mention I was a cheap fucker)

Its easy, you just turn them upside down and shake the fuck out of them.
Quote:Brian Shoup is a 62-year-old Transportation Security Administration officer in Knoxville, Tennessee. For the past four weeks, he's exhibited many of the symptoms of coronavirus, including fever, breathing difficulties and headaches.

His wife is also a TSA officer. Yet neither of them has been able to get a test. Shoup's case illustrates the difficulties of the coronavirus pandemic across the country: the risk to public-interfacing government employees to infection and the lack of access to testing.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/ai...920728001/

Quote:BATTLE CREEK, Mich. — A private physician in Battle Creek said Bronson Health Care declined testing one of his patients for coronavirus disease 2019, or COVID-19, because he's not a Bronson doctor.
Dr. Raakesh Bhan said he doesn't know where to send his patients who need to be tested.
For 34 years Bhan has been practicing medicine in Battle Creek.
His practice, Comprehensive Medical Care, sees more than 3,000 patients. It's next door to a Bronson lab that tests for COVID-19, but Bhan said the lab staff has asked his staff not to send any patient to the lab for testing.
https://wwmt.com/news/local/private-batt...19-testing

Over 100,000 case and we only have a population of 330,000,000.
that is 1 case for every 3,300 people. We haven't tested all 330,000,000 people, only the select few who show signs and also increased voluntary testing in select locations.
About 600,000 test so far.

So about 1 out of 6 people tested come up positive.

There are about 100,000 people living in Josephine county, so we should have about 30 people test positive.

Test data shows,
Quote:As of March 27, Josephine County said that it had received results from 136 tests for COVID-19 — five of them positive, and the rest negative for the virus.
So we see 1 out of 17 from limited testing.
I bet those test were issued to people with contact to the few who are positive.
We have no testing for people who feel ill and want to volunteer to be tested.

We have 25 vectors out there.
Quote:Two weeks ago, President Donald Trump promised a network of drive-through covid-19 testing sites across the country where people could be tested "very safely, quickly and conveniently." In a Rose Garden news conference, chief executives of Target, Walgreens, Walmart and CVS said they would work with the government to provide space in store parking lots.

While the four retailers have a combined 26,400 U.S. stores, this vision of a proliferation of coronavirus testing sites has yet to materialize. Walgreens and CVS have opened one site each, while Walmart last weekend opened two drive-through testing locations near Chicago. Target hasn't opened any. Rite Aid, which joined the effort later, has opened one drive-through facility in Philadelphia.
https://www.thehour.com/news/article/Pro...162863.php
[Image: 2a707148cc100f59eaf729f429ff1d7a.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Wish me luck, I'm heading back to the stores.
Not sure if I should be packing heat.
Any word on the crazy level
[Image: MIRA-Safety-Haz-Suit-e1559667673799.jpg?...C445&ssl=1]
(03-28-2020, 10:30 AM)chuck white Wrote: Wish me luck, I'm heading back to the stores.
Not sure if I should be packing heat.
Any word on the crazy level
[Image: MIRA-Safety-Haz-Suit-e1559667673799.jpg?...C445&ssl=1]

No, you look fine.
Quote:We bought in 13 machines that basically kill every virus in the place. If somebody walks in the door, it’s like, it kills everything on them. If they sneeze, it shoots it down at like 100 mph. It’ll neutralize it in split seconds.
https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2020...n-viruses/
I can get you stimulus check early for you, but it will cost a rush fee, which you get refunded for, with a bigger check.
So to do this, go down to Walmart and buy a $100 gift card and give me the numbers on the card....

Laughing Laughing Laughing
[Image: 15ac1d9d524e6e6a9a94b9206d6900b7.jpg]

[Image: 076c1a1d9898737ca769965956456f11.jpg]

It occurred to me that older people are becoming extincted.
We need to start a breeding program right away.

I have been locked up to long
(Day 3)