How are YOU dealing with COVID-19? *No Politics*
I went to Lowes to buy a shop-vac and it was more crowded then I've ever seen it. I turned around and left. Then I went to Sportsmen's Warehouse and there was a line to get in. I waited for awhile until I heard that they were only allowing 25 people in at a time. The guy in front had his two little kids with him so I figured that 3 people had to come out just for him to go in. I left there after not moving for about 10 minutes. Then I went to the liquor store... bought a 1/2 gallon of tequila. No waiting. No problem. Conclusion: Of the 3 places that I went, I was able to take care of the most essential.
(04-29-2020, 09:43 AM)GCG Wrote: I went to Lowes to buy a shop-vac and it was more crowded then I've ever seen it. I turned around and left. Then I went to Sportsmen's Warehouse and there was a line to get in. I waited for awhile until I heard that they were only allowing 25 people in at a time. The guy in front had his two little kids with him so I figured that 3 people had to come out just for him to go in. I left there after not moving for about 10 minutes. Then I went to the liquor store... bought a 1/2 gallon of tequila. No waiting. No problem. Conclusion: Of the 3 places that I went, I was able to take care of the most essential.

Thats pretty much why i am sticking to curbside pickup places and online ordering. I drive by these line up to get in places and super packed stores and virus or not, im not going to deal with it. Didnt have the patience before, sure as hell dont have it now.

Does anyone know if there is a curbside pickup liquor store? ?
(04-28-2020, 10:12 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 09:39 PM)Scrapper Wrote: "The leader of our country doesn't think he will ever wear a mask. He decided to point that out while he told us of how our experts recommend we should."

Hell, Pence refused to wear one while touring the Mayo Clinic! Dumb fucks!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
You fell into the same trap I did! Talking about politics in the no politics thread!! Laughing Laughing
Not really. GP and Scrapper  were talking about Dumb fucks which brought up Pence and Trump Laughing
My daughter and I continue to hike... but it's more like 4 days a week now instead of every day. There are a few things slowing us down. First, we've done almost all of Forest Park. Also, the local trails are just overgrown in poison oak. Plus its getting warmer and I don't enjoy hiking in the heat. So we have to go further away to find good hiking. Most recently it's been up around Union Creek. I love it up there and its worth the drive... just not every day. Plus I bought a boat in Feb. and it looks like they are about to open the ramps so I'll be getting into some of that soon, too. Tequila and a boat... not the worst combo.