the far right is a collection of ignorant and selfish?
(04-25-2020, 11:52 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 10:54 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 10:17 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 08:45 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 07:47 PM)Juniper Wrote: On the other hand, look at this kind of article.  It seems to be trying to lead you to believe that after 24 hours of reopening all these new deaths and cases have occurred when obviously, these cases can't be attributed to that at all .  It doesn't say it, but people will think it, just like the stupid disinfectant thing. Trump didn't tell people to inject disinfectant, but that's what it sounded like.  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/georgi...oOLqkS6RC4.
It seems to be trying to lead you to believe that after 24 hours of reopening all these new deaths and cases have occurredcr
I didn't get that at all.  Maybe from the headline alone.

Trump didn't tell people to inject disinfectant, but that's what it sounded like.

.LOL again that's not what I heard. I just heard him rambling and babbling as if he was chatting with a neighbor and half drunk, and he was talking to the lady doctor whatsherface Blink Blink    Good GOD almighty he is such a fucking moron.
Yes, from the headline.  Which is what people are posting on FB. 

And yes I heard him too. He babbles. But he didn't tell people to inject disinfectant.  He was asking questions and looking towards scarf lady...(can't think of her name) and she was just looking at him dumbfounded.  He is a moron.  I feel like he throws anything out there.   Like spaghetti at the wall.  If he gets one right, he can take credit. 
If not he can make up answers like he was being sarcastic.  I'm talking about how things get posted though.  I heard Trump. Yes, he was a babbling idiot and that's what it SOUNDED like, but it's not exactly what he said.  People are posting that Georgia headline on FB but no one looks at the articles so it SOUNDS like rates have gone up because Georgia loosened up it's quarantine which of course is ridiculous.  I'm definitely not what anyone would call right wing, but the left makes it hard and they do dominate the news.  And then the rightwing news who are no better.
He didn't tell people to drink fish tank additive either... but he says things and his ignorant followers jump!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
That's because he's his own worst enemy.  He shouldn't be allowed to talk, but he does.  But it doesn't mean he says things that he doesn't.  I think he is irresponsible as a speaker because he is a (supposed) leader, but doesn't speak or act like one. So, it's on me to be the responsible one and not accept the crap the left put out to malign him. I have to take the time to actually watch and listen to what stuff he dribbles and make up my own mind. I've heard that that couple who drank the fish cleaner were not followers but dems....but i dont know, really.
It makes zero difference if it was dems. Trump doesn't think through what he is saying.
Since day one.
The way he said   "They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
That was an absolutely true comment. He just doesn't know how to say what he thinks. IMO it's also true many illegal immigrants are rapists who never got caught and never faced any consequences. Based on my wife and I have seen when adults go after young girls

He also said this about illegal immigrants.

“We have people coming into the country or trying to come in, we're stopping a lot of them, but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are," Trump said. 

"These aren't people. These are animals."
He was talking about MS-13 gang members so AGAIN he was right

And what about this... "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

Again he was right. He meant both sides of the issue of whether to tear down civil war statues.
(04-26-2020, 02:12 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 10:17 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 08:45 PM)tvguy Wrote: It seems to be trying to lead you to believe that after 24 hours of reopening all these new deaths and cases have occurredcr
I didn't get that at all.  Maybe from the headline alone.

Trump didn't tell people to inject disinfectant, but that's what it sounded like.

.LOL again that's not what I heard. I just heard him rambling and babbling as if he was chatting with a neighbor and half drunk, and he was talking to the lady doctor whatsherface Blink Blink    Good GOD almighty he is such a fucking moron.
Yes, from the headline.  Which is what people are posting on FB. 

And yes I heard him too. He babbles. But he didn't tell people to inject disinfectant.  He was asking questions and looking towards scarf lady...(can't think of her name) and she was just looking at him dumbfounded.  He is a moron.  I feel like he throws anything out there.   Like spaghetti at the wall.  If he gets one right, he can take credit. 
If not he can make up answers like he was being sarcastic.  I'm talking about how things get posted though.  I heard Trump. Yes, he was a babbling idiot and that's what it SOUNDED like, but it's not exactly what he said.  People are posting that Georgia headline on FB but no one looks at the articles so it SOUNDS like rates have gone up because Georgia loosened up it's quarantine which of course is ridiculous.  I'm definitely not what anyone would call right wing, but the left makes it hard and they do dominate the news.  And then the rightwing news who are no better.
He didn't tell people to drink fish tank additive either... but he says things and his ignorant followers jump!

That's because he's his own worst enemy.  He shouldn't be allowed to talk, but he does.  But it doesn't mean he says things that he doesn't.  I think he is irresponsible as a speaker because he is a (supposed) leader, but doesn't speak or act like one. So, it's on me to be the responsible one and not accept the crap the left put out to malign him. I have to take the time to actually watch and listen to what stuff he dribbles and make up my own mind. I've heard that that couple who drank the fish cleaner were not followers but dems....but i dont know, really.
It makes zero difference if it was dems. Trump doesn't think through what he is saying.
Since day one.
The way he said   "They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
That was an absolutely true comment. He just doesn't know how to say what he thinks. IMO it's also true many illegal immigrants are rapists who never got caught and never faced any consequences. Based on my wife and I have seen when adults go after young girls

“We have people coming into the country or trying to come in, we're stopping a lot of them, but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are," Trump said. 

And what about this... "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

Again he was right. He meant both sides of the issue of whether to tear down civil war statues.

What he lacks is diplomacy and social intelligence.  I know that he says things that are true while wrapped in scandalous hypberbole, but it's hard to take such vicious hype and not cringe when he does it.  The thing is, his base just eats that up, and I still don't think that that has changed. I think that he has made it abundantly clear during this crisis that he doesn't give a shit about people and suffering or science or humanity . He cares about the stock market. But that won't matter either.
(04-26-2020, 09:35 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 10:17 PM)Juniper Wrote: Yes, from the headline.  Which is what people are posting on FB. 

Since day one.

What he lacks is diplomacy and social intelligence.  I know that he says things that are true while wrapped in scandalous hypberbole, but it's hard to take such vicious hype and not cringe when he does it.  The thing is, his base just eats that up, and I still don't think that that has changed. I think that he has made it abundantly clear during this crisis that he doesn't give a shit about people and suffering or science or humanity . He cares about the stock market. But that won't matter either.
I think there are some who are his base who disapprove of some of the things he says and just won't admit it.

Another idiotic thing he said. He was talking about the need to wear a facemask as told by the experts and immediately said he wouldn't ....

“The CDC is advising the use of non-medical cloth face covering as an additional voluntary public health measure,” Trump said in the monotone he uses in scripted moments. He explained that studies have shown even people with no symptoms can spread the virus. Then he added: “So it’s voluntary. You don’t have to do it. They suggested for a period of time. This is voluntary. I don’t think I am going to be doing it.”

Why on Gods green earth did he think it was important to say "voluntary' TWICE and then I don’t think I am going to be doing it.”????

Obviously HE doesn't think it's necessary to wear a mask and he just HAD to let people know  as much.

He just shows what a dimwit he is on a daily basis so yeah there  has to be republicans who don't approve.
(04-27-2020, 01:01 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 09:35 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 10:54 PM)Scrapper Wrote: He didn't tell people to drink fish tank additive either... but he says things and his ignorant followers jump!

Since day one.

I think there are some who are his base who disapprove of some of the things he says and just won't admit it.

Another idiotic thing he said. He was talking about the need to wear a facemask as told by the experts and immediately said he wouldn't ....

“The CDC is advising the use of non-medical cloth face covering as an additional voluntary public health measure,” Trump said in the monotone he uses in scripted moments. He explained that studies have shown even people with no symptoms can spread the virus. Then he added: “So it’s voluntary. You don’t have to do it. They suggested for a period of time. This is voluntary. I don’t think I am going to be doing it.”

Why on Gods green earth did he think it was important to say "voluntary' TWICE and then I don’t think I am going to be doing it.”????

Obviously HE doesn't think it's necessary to wear a mask and he just HAD to let people know  as much.

He just shows what a dimwit he is on a daily basis so yeah there  has to be republicans who don't approve.
They may disapprove, but they are no better for it; not decrying him, and even voting for him again makes them culpable in his idiocy.