I wanna be a sock puppet
We have such a lack of rabid right wing conservatives I thought I would join with a new name like....

Virushoax

gubmentviris

justaflu

Jefforsonstate antivirushoax

I might explain why I need an asault weapon to protest against how a pandemic is handled.

Or how the constatooshun says how the govner can't make me do nothin

Larry/hugo... Orygunluver we need you mountain men to tell us what sheep we all are who live in fear. Laughing Laughing Laughing
The time for sock puppets is gone. If one came in, what would people think? There are no new members. But that aside...I did post that meme on page about this type...I can't post it from here....about that type being afraid of everything, immigrants, Obama, CNN and every possible thing, but not the CoronaVirus! Hell NO! We ain't afraid of that!!
Well off course we need guns to shoot those little virus bugs right between those tentacle things. I got my shot gun loaded with bird flu shot.
And we all know this virus was started in a bio lab in the Zimbabwe and exported to China. They cross bred an Ebloa virus with a pig flu virus, then bombarded it with gamma radiation from Fukushima.
It was done to try and hurt Donald's chances of getting re-elected.
But they didn't count on our President being such a genius, (you know is uncle was a MIT professor) and finding a solution right with materials he mixed uo from under the kitchen sink.

GO MAGA
(05-03-2020, 05:14 AM)chucks sock puppy Wrote: Well off course we need guns to shoot those little virus bugs right between those tentacle things. I got my shot gun loaded with bird flu shot.
And we all know this virus was started in a bio lab in the Zimbabwe  and exported to China. They cross bred an Ebloa virus with a pig flu virus, then bombarded it with gamma radiation from Fukushima.
But they didn't count on our President being such a genius, (you know is uncle was a MIT professor) and finding a solution right with materials he mixed uo from under the kitchen sink.

GO MAGA
Wow who are you new guy?
(05-02-2020, 09:49 PM)Juniper Wrote: The time for sock puppets is gone. If one came in, what would people think? There are no new members.  But that aside...I did post that meme on page about this type...I can't post it from here....about that type being afraid of everything, immigrants, Obama, CNN and every possible thing, but not the CoronaVirus!  Hell NO! We ain't afraid of that!!
I can't post it from here... Why fer not Confused But I saw it and it was funny and true
(05-03-2020, 01:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-03-2020, 05:14 AM)chucks sock puppy Wrote: Well off course we need guns to shoot those little virus bugs right between those tentacle things. I got my shot gun loaded with bird flu shot.
And we all know this virus was started in a bio lab in the Zimbabwe  and exported to China. They cross bred an Ebloa virus with a pig flu virus, then bombarded it with gamma radiation from Fukushima.

GO MAGA
Wow who are you new guy?

New Guy?
I've been a forum member for  nine years.
(05-03-2020, 02:01 PM)chucks sock puppy Wrote:
(05-03-2020, 01:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:

GO MAGA
Wow who are you new guy?

New Guy?
I've been a forum member for  nine years.
I need a joke went over the head emoji Razz
(05-03-2020, 01:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 09:49 PM)Juniper Wrote: The time for sock puppets is gone. If one came in, what would people think? There are no new members.  But that aside...I did post that meme on page about this type...I can't post it from here....about that type being afraid of everything, immigrants, Obama, CNN and every possible thing, but not the CoronaVirus!  Hell NO! We ain't afraid of that!!
I can't post it from here... Why fer not Confused But I saw it and it was funny and true
Why?  Because the only way I know of to post an image in here is to upload from a picture storage site....is there another way?
(05-03-2020, 09:18 PM)Juniper Wrote:
Why?  Because the only way I know of to post an image in here is to upload from a picture storage site....is there another way?
I use an app called Tapatalk to access the site on my phone. I just upload pics right from my phone's gallery, my Google Pix, stuff copied from the internet, etc. It's super simple. [Image: fbbd1c58047e543c5ee67c71685a86b7.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(05-03-2020, 09:44 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
I use an app called Tapatalk to access the site on my phone. I just upload pics right from my phone's gallery, my Google Pix, stuff copied from the internet, etc. It's super simple. [Image: fbbd1c58047e543c5ee67c71685a86b7.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I'm sure...I'm not in here on my phone though.
I remember when the precursor to this forum was around, MTF, it was all desktop/laptops. It was a historical moment when the first person posted to the group from their Blackberry. I still only access this group from a computer. I used to have a desktop, but now, it's a laptop.
(05-03-2020, 10:32 PM)Juniper Wrote: I remember when the precursor to this forum was around, MTF, it was all desktop/laptops. It was a historical moment when the first person posted to the group from their Blackberry. I still only access this group from a computer. I used to have a desktop, but now, it's a laptop.

Is the picture already on the internet or one of you own.

Ones already out there you can right click and copy location

then paste that in the link of the picture posting button.
(05-03-2020, 11:42 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(05-03-2020, 10:32 PM)Juniper Wrote: I remember when the precursor to this forum was around, MTF, it was all desktop/laptops. It was a historical moment when the first person posted to the group from their Blackberry. I still only access this group from a computer. I used to have a desktop, but now, it's a laptop.

Is the picture already on the internet or one of you own.

Ones already out there you can right click and copy location

then paste that in the link of the picture posting button.
I've tried that, and it doesn't always work.  Just a little square shows up. I'll look at this pic I was referring to and see.
If I copy image location I get a link not the photo.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...e=5ED63391
(05-04-2020, 07:51 AM)Juniper Wrote: If I copy image location I get a link not the photo.

That's funny!
(05-04-2020, 07:51 AM)Juniper Wrote: If I copy image location I get a link not the photo.

Copy Image Address

[Image: 95191609_3292324534168283_21237083840865...e=5ED63391]
No that is a way so why do you say you can't post it from here?
(05-04-2020, 09:05 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

Copy Image Address

[Image: 95191609_3292324534168283_21237083840865...e=5ED63391]

But I can't post the image myself.
(05-04-2020, 03:02 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Huh? I don't understand your question. Sorry.
(05-04-2020, 10:22 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(05-04-2020, 03:02 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Huh? I don't understand your question. Sorry.
Laughing Laughing You said you can't post it from here then you said you could if you used an image storage site.

You can't but you can? I'm confused I guess it's probably me