I wanna be a sock puppet
(05-08-2020, 11:23 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 09:28 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 01:56 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 08:35 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Way too much trouble
It seems like that compared to FB but still it's 30 seconds,
If he's doing it on a phone, it might be.
Oh yeah Smiling
If he downloads the Tapatalk app on his phone, and accesses RVF that way, it's actually quite easy. I download any photo or meme to my phone and then upload it here directly from my phone's gallery. Super easy. Once every few weeks I go through my gallery and either delete or put photos into specific folders to save. With 7 grandkiddos and our 2 dogs, I tend to take a LOT of photos that aren't worthy of saving. So it helps weed those out as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
This is almost the only place I use a browser. My food forum is 21st century, unlike here.
And that’s about it.
(05-09-2020, 06:33 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 01:56 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 08:35 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Way too much trouble
It seems like that compared to FB but still it's 30 seconds,
Oh yeah Smiling
If he downloads the Tapatalk app on his phone, and accesses RVF that way, it's actually quite easy. I download any photo or meme to my phone and then upload it here directly from my phone's gallery. Super easy. Once every few weeks I go through my gallery and either delete or put photos into specific folders to save. With 7 grandkiddos and our 2 dogs, I tend to take a LOT of photos that aren't worthy of saving. So it helps weed those out as well.

I download any photo or meme to my phone and then upload it here directly from my phone's gallery.

That is easy Smiling . And if there were more than a couple posts a day to reply to it would be worth downloading an app.
I try and not load my phone with too many apps.

(05-09-2020, 02:56 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 01:56 PM)tvguy Wrote: It seems like that compared to FB but still it's 30 seconds,
Oh yeah Smiling

I download any photo or meme to my phone and then upload it here directly from my phone's gallery.

That is easy Smiling . And if there were more than a couple posts a day to reply to it would be worth downloading an app.

I agree.  I have more apps on my phone than I want, but they keep sneaking in...doctor's and employers want Zoom now, and other employer apps, and then there are a couple I want and before you know it, they are sneaking in.
(05-09-2020, 11:21 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 09:28 PM)Juniper Wrote: If he's doing it on a phone, it might be.
Oh yeah Smiling

I agree.  I have more apps on my phone than I want, but they keep sneaking in...doctor's and employers want Zoom now, and other employer apps, and then there are a couple I want and before you know it, they are sneaking in.

Zoom is how we have been staying in touch with our kids and grandkiddos during the Covid-19 lockdown. It's been great! My grandkiddos have even had lunch together, did art projects, etc. on Zoom.
I don’t have an employer and I couldn’t connect with my nephrologist so I had to go in physically to the office. Eerie.
(05-10-2020, 08:56 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 11:23 PM)tvguy Wrote: Oh yeah Smiling

Zoom is how we have been staying in touch with our kids and grandkiddos during the Covid-19 lockdown. It's been great! My grandkiddos have even had lunch together, did art projects, etc. on Zoom.
Yes, people seem to like it. I'm not that into it.  I chose not to do the Zoom Doctor visit...ridiculous! What's he going to get from seeing me on a little screen? If I can't come in, then call me and do it over the phone.  Where I work we did a Zoom meeting with the kids. (little kids) Most of them really weren't focused too well on it.  And nobody noticed when for about half of the Zoom meeting I turned the phone on the dogs face instead of my own. Laughing Laughing
(05-10-2020, 10:19 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 06:33 AM)Scrapper Wrote: If he downloads the Tapatalk app on his phone, and accesses RVF that way, it's actually quite easy. I download any photo or meme to my phone and then upload it here directly from my phone's gallery. Super easy. Once every few weeks I go through my gallery and either delete or put photos into specific folders to save. With 7 grandkiddos and our 2 dogs, I tend to take a LOT of photos that aren't worthy of saving. So it helps weed those out as well.

Yes, people seem to like it. I'm not that into it.  I chose not to do the Zoom Doctor visit...ridiculous! What's he going to get from seeing me on a little screen? If I can't come in, then call me and do it over the phone.  Where I work we did a Zoom meeting with the kids. (little kids) Most of them really weren't focused too well on it.  And nobody noticed when for about half of the Zoom meeting I turned the phone on the dogs face instead of my own. Laughing Laughing
What's he going to get from seeing me on a little screen?

Maybe it's partly so he's going to know it's actually YOU he is talking to? I can imagine there would be many of these Zoom cloud meetings where the doctors don't actually know you. At least if someone wants more opioids a doctor can see if the patient has lost a lot of weight or looks  like they are having withdrawals LOL.
My wife had to do a Zoom cloud meeting when she went in to get a medical marijuana card . From their office to their doctor.
And her cardiologist wanted her to come in for a check up she said NO she didn't want to go to their office so they set up a Zoom meeting.
(05-11-2020, 02:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 02:56 PM)tvguy Wrote: I download any photo or meme to my phone and then upload it here directly from my phone's gallery.

Maybe it's partly so he's going to know it's actually YOU he is talking to? I can imagine there would be many of these Zoom cloud meetings where the doctors don't actually know you. At least if someone wants more opioids a doctor can see if the patient has lost a lot of weight or looks  like they are having withdrawals LOL.
My wife had to do a Zoom cloud meeting when she went in to get a medical marijuana card . From their office to their doctor.
And her cardiologist wanted her to come in for a check up she said NO she didn't want to go to their office so they set up a Zoom meeting.
I would have just turned the phone to the dog. It would have been all good. Speaking of opiods...I DID get hooked on those. Those are EVIL!  Can't they give you anything besides Oxy?  I hate that shit.
(05-11-2020, 09:55 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 11:21 PM)Juniper Wrote: I agree.  I have more apps on my phone than I want, but they keep sneaking in...doctor's and employers want Zoom now, and other employer apps, and then there are a couple I want and before you know it, they are sneaking in.

I would have just turned the phone to the dog. It would have been all good. Speaking of opiods...I DID get hooked on those. Those are EVIL!  Can't they give you anything besides Oxy?  I hate that shit.
My wife had percoset, tranadol and Valium. I've got a ton of Tramadol thy gave me when I had surgery.I didn't use it more than twice.
(05-12-2020, 05:02 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-10-2020, 08:56 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Zoom is how we have been staying in touch with our kids and grandkiddos during the Covid-19 lockdown. It's been great! My grandkiddos have even had lunch together, did art projects, etc. on Zoom.

My wife had percoset, tranadol and Valium. I've got a ton of Tramadol thy gave me when I had surgery.I didn't use it more than twice.
The next one I'm going to ask for something different.
(05-10-2020, 08:56 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Zoom is how we have been staying in touch with our kids and grandkiddos during the Covid-19 lockdown. It's been great! My grandkiddos have even had lunch together, did art projects, etc. on Zoom.

Copy that. When I was having back problems they would just give me 50-100 pain pills and when I complained that they didn't do much for me they would give me 100 more. I have a LOT of them left 'cause I just stopped taking them.

It's probably about time to toss them out.

I get a 30 day supply of Tramadol about every 6 months for a chronic back issue.  I only use it on the worst days.  I have never gone past 30 pills every 6 months.  I rarely even use Ibuprofen or any other pain killer either.  A GOOD CBD oil works most of the time.
(05-12-2020, 08:07 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(05-10-2020, 10:19 PM)Juniper Wrote: Yes, people seem to like it. I'm not that into it.  I chose not to do the Zoom Doctor visit...ridiculous! What's he going to get from seeing me on a little screen? If I can't come in, then call me and do it over the phone.  Where I work we did a Zoom meeting with the kids. (little kids) Most of them really weren't focused too well on it.  And nobody noticed when for about half of the Zoom meeting I turned the phone on the dogs face instead of my own. Laughing Laughing

I get a 30 day supply of Tramadol about every 6 months for a chronic back issue.  I only use it on the worst days.  I have never gone past 30 pills every 6 months.  I rarely even use Ibuprofen or any other pain killer either.  A GOOD CBD oil works most of the time.
I've had no luck with CBDs
(05-12-2020, 11:24 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 02:20 PM)tvguy Wrote: What's he going to get from seeing me on a little screen?

I've had no luck with CBDs
As a topical or a tincture?
 I can’t justify spending $$ to not get wrecked; I’ll just stick with THC where I know what to expect.Smiling
I use the CBD tincture for anxiety... we both use the THC rub for pains... neck, back, hip, knee... whatever happens to be hurting.

(05-10-2020, 10:19 PM)Juniper Wrote: Yes, people seem to like it. I'm not that into it.  I chose not to do the Zoom Doctor visit...ridiculous! What's he going to get from seeing me on a little screen? If I can't come in, then call me and do it over the phone.  Where I work we did a Zoom meeting with the kids. (little kids) Most of them really weren't focused too well on it.  And nobody noticed when for about half of the Zoom meeting I turned the phone on the dogs face instead of my own. Laughing Laughing

When I used tramadol it kept me awake. Then when I did go to sleep I would wake up in a couple of hours. Blink

A GOOD CBD oil works most of the time. Good call. Big Grin
(05-13-2020, 06:39 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 02:20 PM)tvguy Wrote: What's he going to get from seeing me on a little screen?

When I used tramadol it kept me awake. Then when I did go to sleep I would wake up in a couple of hours. Blink

A GOOD CBD oil works most of the time. Good call. Big Grin
A lot of people swear by CBD, but I don't know if I've gotten that much relief from it. And I've tried different kinds, topical and edibles both. For daily pain I usually use tylenol and aleve.  But I was talking about severe pain, like post surgical or immediate post injury. I know I sure don't like that oxy.
Screw the CBD, go for the good stuff THC is where it's at.
(05-13-2020, 09:47 PM)chuck white Wrote: Screw the CBD, go for the good stuff THC is where it's at.

THC gets you high.