Not Murder
(05-13-2020, 07:41 PM)GPnative Wrote: Im with TV on this one, the rest of ya bought the sensationalized narrative hook line and sinker.

I didn't. I have avoided this entire thing because it just sounded like sensationalism.
(05-13-2020, 09:33 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 07:41 PM)GPnative Wrote: Im with TV on this one, the rest of ya bought the sensationalized narrative hook line and sinker.

I didn't. I have avoided this entire thing because it just sounded like sensationalism.

Didn't seem sensational, just same o same o.
(05-13-2020, 09:51 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 09:33 PM)Juniper Wrote:

Didn't seem sensational, just same o same o.
Yes. Same ol', same ol', trying to sensationalize something. I haven't even followed it.
(05-13-2020, 08:14 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you.

Please link me to the narrative i outlined, i will be waiting.
(05-14-2020, 05:55 AM)GPnative Wrote:

I seem to remember you being the one saying he couldn't have been jogging because he didn't have gadgets and brag about his running exploits on the internet. Which is a bunch of elitist claptrap. And therefore implying somehow that he was up to no good.

If I misunderstood your meaning for posting that, please enlighten me.
(05-14-2020, 09:29 AM)Cuzz Wrote:

I seem to remember you being the one saying he couldn't have been jogging because he didn't have gadgets and brag about his running exploits on the internet. Which is a bunch of elitist claptrap. And therefore implying somehow that he was up to no good.

I said that and stand by it also, he'd have a digital trail to lend evidence to the fact jogging was a regular activity for him. Or, you can choose to believe the alternate, that this just happened to be his first jog ever and he never took a cell phone w/ him.

How you can make the leap that my opinion, which I have not seen ANYWHERE in the media is a sensationalized narrative is, well, it's you clearly backed in a corner so you steal my accusation for why all ya all believe what you do on the matter.

Allow me to enlighten you with a definition:

Sensationalism is a type of editorial tactic in mass media. Events and topics in news stories are selected and worded to excite the greatest number of readers and viewers. This style of news report encourages biased impressions of events rather than neutrality, and may cause a manipulation to the truth of a story.

I.E. Your narrative, and the rest of you mass media lackeys who see this as a cut dried case of 2 guys out hunting "a kid" out jogging and murdering him, a jogger who incidentally likes to stop and check out construction sites mid-run because he has a hankering for design.
(05-14-2020, 10:53 AM)GPnative Wrote:

I said that and stand by it also, he'd have a digital trail to lend evidence to the fact jogging was a regular activity for him. Or, you can choose to believe the alternate, that this just happened to be his first jog ever and he never took a cell phone w/ him.

How you can make the leap that my opinion, which I have not seen ANYWHERE in the media is a sensationalized narrative is, well, it's you clearly backed in a corner so you steal my accusation for why all ya all believe what you do on the matter.

Sensationalism is a type of editorial tactic in mass media. Events and topics in news stories are selected and worded to excite the greatest number of readers and viewers. This style of news report encourages biased impressions of events rather than neutrality, and may cause a manipulation to the truth of a story.

I.E. Your narrative, and the rest of you mass media lackeys who see this as a cut dried case of 2 guys out hunting "a kid" out jogging and murdering him, a jogger who incidentally likes to stop and check out construction sites mid-run because he has a hankering for design.

You seem to have me confused with someone else. I said in the beginning "I don't claim to know what occurred, I just don't think either of you know either." You're free to check on that. So far I've seen nothing to change my opinion.

What a load of crap!

My sister-in-law has been a runner for years. Until recently she hadn't even owned a cell phone... to this day she's never had any social media accounts. So, unless you happen to know her... you would not have any idea that she's a runner.

So, I call bullshit!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

a jogger who incidentally likes to stop and check out construction sites mid-run because he has a hankering for design.

LOL,Actually Arbery was not jogging at  in the video when he approached the house under construction. He was walking.
(05-14-2020, 01:47 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 08:14 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you.

What a load of crap!

My sister-in-law has been a runner for years. Until recently she hadn't even owned a cell phone... to this day she's never had any social media accounts. So, unless you happen to know her... you would not have any idea that she's a runner.

So, I call bullshit!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Point = meaningless
Comparing completely opposite demographics
25 year old male I gaurengawdamntee he has phone and it's loaded with socials, IF this story was about a jogging middle aged woman as the victim I would not be making the same assertion, fucking DUH.

So hard to have discussions here when you have to explain every minutia detail of your points cause muddled brains can't keep up.
Whether he was actually jogging is irrelevant other than the media trying to insinuate there was zero reason to for anyone to make contact with him.
  But we know that is totally false. He was a suspect who had been reported in a 911 call as a trespasser or burglar. Who RAN from the scene.

The funny thing about this is if two police officers had done the exact same thing as the retired cop and his son.
 They would have been found innocent.
(05-14-2020, 04:44 PM)tvguy Wrote: Whether he was actually jogging is irrelevant other than the media trying to insinuate there was zero reason to for anyone to make contact with him.
  But we know that is totally false. He was a suspect who had been reported in a 911 call as a trespasser or burglar. Who RAN from the scene.

The funny thing about this is if two police officers had done the exact same thing as the retired cop and his son.

I don't think anybody would have reacted the same if two uniformed officers had stop them.
when two people not in uniform jump out of a car with a shot gun. you don't think it is so innocent.

The question comes up. was there a no trespassing sign at the construction site?
was it locked up or open?

The video I saw as he came in and looked. I didn't see him pick anything up or go beyond the entrance way.
There may be more video not shown.
(05-14-2020, 05:14 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(05-14-2020, 04:44 PM)tvguy Wrote: Whether he was actually jogging is irrelevant other than the media trying to insinuate there was zero reason to for anyone to make contact with him.

I don't think anybody would have reacted the same if two uniformed officers had stop them.
when two people not in uniform jump out of a car with a shot gun. you don't think it is so innocent.
No argument there
The question comes up. was there a no trespassing sign at the construction site?
was it locked up or open?
Why didn't you watch the video? Nothing was locked.  But Who cares? Why does that matter? My only reason for bringing it up is because this was not just some random jogger. He was a suspect who had 911 called on him.

The video I saw as he came in and looked. I didn't see him pick anything up or go beyond the entrance way.
There may be more video not shown.

There is more video, he did not steal anything while on video.  Why would he enter one door then come back out and then enter another place to the left side. Then leave from another door clear across the house on the right side and take off running?
WTF was this dude doing being there several times? I don't know but it doesn't sound right to me.
On the NATIONAL and WORLD news they said they had NEW evidence. Rolling Eyes

Security video from construction site may show Ahmaud Arbery was getting water, lawyer says..SAVANNAH, Ga. – A young black man filmed by a security camera walking through a home under construction in December and in February may have stopped at the site for a drink of water, according to an attorney for the homeowner thrust into the investigation of the fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery.

Why would he enter one door then come back out and then enter another place to the left side. Then leave from another door clear across the house on the right side all just to get a drink of water?

And today..... Hundreds rally in Georgia to protest handling of Ahmaud Arbery case

What do they want? The two men are charged with the highest crime possible. Felony murder.
(05-16-2020, 03:15 PM)tvguy Wrote: On the NATIONAL and WORLD news they said they had NEW evidence. Rolling Eyes

Security video from construction site may show Ahmaud Arbery was getting water, lawyer says..SAVANNAH, Ga. – A young black man filmed by a security camera walking through a home under construction in December and in February may have stopped at the site for a drink of water, according to an attorney for the homeowner thrust into the investigation of the fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery.

Why would he enter one door then come back out and then enter another place to the left side. Then leave from another door clear across the house on the right side all just to get a drink of water?

And today..... Hundreds rally in Georgia to protest handling of Ahmaud Arbery case

What do they want? The two men are charged with the highest crime possible. Felony murder.

Homes that don't even have drywall up yet are always a good source for running water.
I ran across this video and it's a glaring example of how Trump speaks like a total nitwit. Using the same words over and over and consonantly repeating himself. 
It's so awful It's hard to focus on what ever it is he is actually trying to say.

Is this because never reads? Or just a a low intellect. Because it must be one or the other.

https://youtu.be/GUgLhidhdKg
(05-16-2020, 04:07 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(05-16-2020, 03:15 PM)tvguy Wrote: On the NATIONAL and WORLD news they said they had NEW evidence. Rolling Eyes

Homes that don't even have drywall up yet are always a good source for running water.

Well that's a damn good point LOL. There's no way that house has running water yet. Not to mention that from the time he entered until he exited ...minus the time we see him standing inside. There was no time for him to drink any water.
(05-16-2020, 04:57 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Well that's a damn good point LOL. There's no way that house has running water yet. Not to mention that from the time he entered until he exited ...minus the time we see him standing inside. There was no time for him to drink any water.

It's OK. You guys do things I don't understand too. I promise I won't shoot though.   Laughing
(05-16-2020, 06:52 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

It's OK. You guys do things I don't understand too. I promise I won't shoot though.   Laughing

On the news tonight now they claim there is a sink in the house. So I guess I'm supposed to think in order to get a drink he first went in the garage, then he came out and went to the left side of the house. Then he exited on the far right side of the house.
The video is not in real time but it still doesn't look like he had enough time to drink water.

And now I have learned that the McMichael's knew the owner of the house and lived behind the house. So Travis McMichael  actually sas Arbery running from the house.
The owner of the house had told Travis McMichael that if he saw someone in the house on his cell phone he would call and tel Travis because Travis was right there next door.

So much for the theory that they simply CHOSE an innocent black JOGGER Laughing Laughing
(05-16-2020, 06:52 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Your implication is that someone shot Arbery over something they did not understand. IMO the ONLY reason there was a shooting is because Arbery tied to take the gun away from Travis.