Not Murder
(05-16-2020, 09:38 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-16-2020, 06:52 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(05-16-2020, 04:57 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-16-2020, 04:07 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(05-16-2020, 03:15 PM)tvguy Wrote: On the NATIONAL and WORLD news they said they had NEW evidence. Rolling Eyes

Security video from construction site may show Ahmaud Arbery was getting water, lawyer says..SAVANNAH, Ga. – A young black man filmed by a security camera walking through a home under construction in December and in February may have stopped at the site for a drink of water, according to an attorney for the homeowner thrust into the investigation of the fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery.

Why would he enter one door then come back out and then enter another place to the left side. Then leave from another door clear across the house on the right side all just to get a drink of water?

And today..... Hundreds rally in Georgia to protest handling of Ahmaud Arbery case

What do they want? The two men are charged with the highest crime possible. Felony murder.

Homes that don't even have drywall up yet are always a good source for running water.

Well that's a damn good point LOL. There's no way that house has running water yet. Not to mention that from the time he entered until he exited ...minus the time we see him standing inside. There was no time for him to drink any water.

It's OK. You guys do things I don't understand too. I promise I won't shoot though.   Laughing
Your implication is that someone shot Arbery over something they did not understand. IMO the ONLY reason there was a shooting is because Arbery tied to take the gun away from Travis.
Not the fact that Travis brought out a gun and threatened Arbey?
(05-16-2020, 04:07 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(05-16-2020, 03:15 PM)tvguy Wrote: On the NATIONAL and WORLD news they said they had NEW evidence. Rolling Eyes

Security video from construction site may show Ahmaud Arbery was getting water, lawyer says..SAVANNAH, Ga. – A young black man filmed by a security camera walking through a home under construction in December and in February may have stopped at the site for a drink of water, according to an attorney for the homeowner thrust into the investigation of the fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery.

Why would he enter one door then come back out and then enter another place to the left side. Then leave from another door clear across the house on the right side all just to get a drink of water?

And today..... Hundreds rally in Georgia to protest handling of Ahmaud Arbery case

What do they want? The two men are charged with the highest crime possible. Felony murder.

Homes that don't even have drywall up yet are always a good source for running water.

Well that's a damn good point LOL. There's no way that house has running water yet. Not to mention that from the time he entered until he exited ...minus the time we see him standing inside. There was no time for him to drink any water.

It's OK. You guys do things I don't understand too. I promise I won't shoot though.   Laughing
Your implication is that someone shot Arbery over something they did not understand. IMO the ONLY reason there was a shooting is because Arbery tied to take the gun away from Travis.

No. I wasn't implying that at all.

I'm saying you guys are convicting the running man because you don't understand what he was doing. That's not a good reason.
(05-17-2020, 03:08 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(05-16-2020, 04:07 PM)GPnative Wrote: Homes that don't even have drywall up yet are always a good source for running water.

Not the fact that Travis brought out a gun and threatened Arbey?
Sure but I've had a gun pointed at me and I was not crazy enough to try and take it away.  But you are missing my point  and that is IF Arbery had not attacked the guy It hard to imagine there would have been shooting at all.
I'm STILL not justifying that those guys had guns.
(05-17-2020, 06:02 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(05-16-2020, 04:07 PM)GPnative Wrote: Homes that don't even have drywall up yet are always a good source for running water.

I'm saying you guys are convicting the running man because you don't understand what he was doing. That's not a good reason.
CONVICTING?? Many start over and read all my comments. Number one this was not a hate crime and there  is zero evidence to make that conclusion.
TWO the crime is not felony murder.
THREE it's no fact that Arbery was only jogging.That's a conclusion.
(05-17-2020, 12:59 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-16-2020, 04:57 PM)tvguy Wrote:  Well that's a damn good point LOL. There's no way that house has running water yet. Not to mention that from the time he entered until he exited ...minus the time we see him standing inside. There was no time for him to drink any water.

CONVICTING?? Many start over and read all my comments. Number one this was not a hate crime and there  is zero evidence to make that conclusion.

I believe we use the term "jogging" differently. Your usage (and GP's as well) seems to imply "a form of regular exercise" while I tend to use it as "running at a moderate pace". Surely related but not necessarily the same.
The owner of the construction site, states that it was an open site, many people had visited and nothing was stolen.
[Image: vy0NqMT.jpg]
(05-17-2020, 04:55 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(05-16-2020, 06:52 PM)Cuzz Wrote: It's OK. You guys do things I don't understand too. I promise I won't shoot though.   Laughing

I believe we use the term "jogging" differently. Your usage (and GP's as well) seems to imply "a form of regular exercise" while I tend to use it as "running at a moderate pace". Surely related but not necessarily the same.
Jogging is an exercise that involves running. Running can be for a totally different reason. What I'm saying is it's a conclusion to claim he was jogging/exercising. There is no  proof of WHY he was running so IMO to claim he was only jogging is simply a way to claim he was innocent and not involved in anything nefarious.
Just like claiming the incident occurred because he was black.
(05-17-2020, 08:05 PM)chuck white Wrote: The owner of the construction site, states that it was an open site, many people had visited and nothing was stolen.
  There were things stolen in the area.There was probably nothing worth stealing in the house. The owner had made a deal with Greg McMichael to immediate notify him if the camera picked up potential thief. Because Greg McMichael or other neighbors actually had items stolen.

I'm not saying Arbery was a thief. I am simply saying he could be and that someone did indeed think he was and called 911.
So that fact means two white guys did not simply single out some random innocent black jogger.
(05-18-2020, 08:55 AM)Scrapper Wrote: [Image: vy0NqMT.jpg]
What that implies is just wrong. Like I said....

I'm not saying Arbery was a thief. I am simply saying he could be and that someone did indeed think he was and called 911.

So that fact means two white guys did not simply single out some random innocent black jogger. They were after one person. The person that was reported to 911. So his race didn't matter one bit. I see no reason whatsoever to thing the two men would not have went after a white person or a green person.
(05-18-2020, 03:23 PM)tvguy Wrote:

So that fact means two white guys did not simply single out some random innocent black jogger. They were after one person. The person that was reported to 911. So his race didn't matter one bit. I see no reason whatsoever to thing the two men would not have went after a white person or a green person.

I think your guessing, just like everyone else.
(05-18-2020, 03:06 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-16-2020, 09:38 PM)tvguy Wrote: Your implication is that someone shot Arbery over something they did not understand. IMO the ONLY reason there was a shooting is because Arbery tied to take the gun away from Travis.

Jogging is an exercise that involves running. Running can be for a totally different reason. What I'm saying is it's a conclusion to claim he was jogging/exercising. There is no  proof of WHY he was running so IMO to claim he was only jogging is simply a way to claim he was innocent and not involved in anything nefarious.

Jogging is to running like a shower is to rain. I think most people would say they're a runner not a jogger.
(05-18-2020, 03:50 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

What exactly do you think I am guessing about?
(05-18-2020, 04:01 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 06:02 AM)Cuzz Wrote: No. I wasn't implying that at all.

Jogging is to running like a shower is to rain. I think most people would say they're a runner not a jogger.
Really? I hear people say jogging a lot more than running.
(05-17-2020, 06:02 AM)Cuzz Wrote: No. I wasn't implying that at all.

He was walking until he left that house and saw a guy looking at him and using a cell phone. So THEN he decided to exercise Laughing Laughing
Hmmm

When an unarmed black person in America is killed during an encounter with police — or, in the recent case of Ahmaud Arbery, former police — one of the many questions that often arises is why does it take so long for an arrest to happen, if one happens at all?

One reason for the delay in the Arbery case is that it has now been tossed to as many as four prosecutors. The first two prosecutors in the case recused themselves due to professional ties to Gregory McMichael; the third suggested that the case move to another office, citing resource constraints. But before George E. Barnhill, the second prosecutor, recused himself (his son works at the district attorney’s office that Gregory McMichael retired from), he wrote a letter in an effort to exonerate the McMichaels, claiming that Arbery “initiated the fight,” which the graphic cellphone video footage later suggested was not the case. He concluded that “Arbery’s mental health records & prior convictions help explain his apparent aggressive nature and his possible thought pattern to attack an armed man.” On Saturday, protesters gathered at the Glynn County courthouse, demanding the removal of Barnhill, and the prosecutor before him, from office.

Now Arbery’s case is in the hands of Joyette M. Holmes, the first black woman to serve as district attorney for the Cobb County Judicial Circuit. And Georgia’s attorney general has asked both the US Department of Justice and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation to examine how the case was handled.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2020/5/18...estigation
He was such a sweet guy LOL

https://youtu.be/VvlFw7AcKUU
(05-18-2020, 05:39 PM)tvguy Wrote: He was such a sweet guy LOL

https://youtu.be/VvlFw7AcKUU

Obviously parked there and getting ready for a jog.
(05-18-2020, 05:14 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 12:59 PM)tvguy Wrote: CONVICTING?? Many start over and read all my comments. Number one this was not a hate crime and there  is zero evidence to make that conclusion.

Really? I hear people say jogging a lot more than running.

Maybe they say they go jogging but they call themselves runners.
(05-18-2020, 05:13 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 03:50 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

What exactly do you think I am guessing about?

All of it.