Not Murder
(05-24-2020, 05:23 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(05-24-2020, 05:10 PM)Scrapper Wrote: From Ashland Tidings

From the Medford Mail Tribune

From KATU Online

From NewsBreak Online

From KRCRTV North Coast News

I'd say it was in the news.

I stand by what i said, and your links only prove it. The first rounds of news was before they had mug shot linked. No mention in the actual reporting of race. If you are blind or photo is not linked, it is not specified. I checked 3 of your links, no race. If the table was turned it would be front center in your face, white man shot black man in CJ, news at 11.
I don't agree.

Btw, what if they didn't know his "color" until the booking photo was released?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(05-23-2020, 07:02 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 04:25 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 03:10 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 01:52 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-22-2020, 03:22 PM)Scrapper Wrote: TvG... did you see my post above about the new arrest? What say you now?

I saw it on FB. I don't understand how the guy with the camera could face the same charges when he was not at fault for the death.
It's not like he was a willing get a way driver. He had no idea anyone would be shot. If I saw two guys with guns chasing some guy and I followed and filmed it I don't see how I would be part of the crime.

The only thing that could factor in was allegedly the camera man used his vehicle to cut off Arbery when he was running.
But again I don't see how that is felony murder.
Perhaps it was all set up beforehand? Who knows.

Anything is possible but I find that totally unbelievable to think that a cop and his son along with the neighbor who videoed.
Made a plan to shoot and kill an unarmed man. Knowing they would go to prison for life or even be executed. That makes zero since and like Judge Judy says .. when it doesn't make sense it's not true.
Because ALL cops are good, honorable, trustworthy, yadda yadda yadda?

You entirely missed my point and then tried to make it sound like someone said  "ALL cops are good, honorable, trustworthy"
My point is even if this ex cop is a bad guy, dishonest , no honor and untrustworthy. Why would he plan a murder with his own son in broad daylight?
 Does that many any sense whatsoever to any of you? Doesn't that cast even a little doubt as to this being planned?
(05-24-2020, 08:31 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 03:10 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 01:52 PM)tvguy Wrote: I saw it on FB. I don't understand how the guy with the camera could face the same charges when he was not at fault for the death.
It's not like he was a willing get a way driver. He had no idea anyone would be shot. If I saw two guys with guns chasing some guy and I followed and filmed it I don't see how I would be part of the crime.

The only thing that could factor in was allegedly the camera man used his vehicle to cut off Arbery when he was running.
But again I don't see how that is felony murder.
Perhaps it was all set up beforehand? Who knows.

Anything is possible but I find that totally unbelievable to think that a cop and his son along with the neighbor who videoed.
Made a plan to shoot and kill an unarmed man. Knowing they would go to prison for life or even be executed. That makes zero since and like Judge Judy says .. when it doesn't make sense it's not true.

You entirely missed my point and then tried to make it sound like someone said  "ALL cops are good, honorable, trustworthy"
My point is even if this ex cop is a bad guy, dishonest , no honor and untrustworthy. Why would he plan a murder with his own son in broad daylight?
 Does that many any sense whatsoever to any of you? Doesn't that cast even a little doubt as to this being planned?
Nope! Criminals are stupid.

(05-24-2020, 10:04 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(05-24-2020, 08:31 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 03:10 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Perhaps it was all set up beforehand? Who knows.

Nope! Criminals are stupid.

In other words nothing can sway you  from what you FEEL. Not even logic. I say "feel" because you seem like the family of the victim. You simply refuse to see any other possibility as to what happened that is different from what you thought on day one.
It seems like bigotry. Kind of a reverse racism towards what you like to call hillbillies.
Watching the live footage (rioting) from Minneapolis on the George Floyd murder.  I wonder if TVGuy thinks this CRIMINAL (forgery) deserved what he got?
(05-27-2020, 06:38 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: Watching the live footage (rioting) from Minneapolis on the George Floyd murder.  I wonder if TVGuy thinks this CRIMINAL (forgery) deserved what he got?
I think he was killed by the cop. Not sure if that was the cops intent. And definitely not sure had anything to do with the mans race. It was disgusting over the top as far as how anyone should ever be restrained.
Oh By the way fuck you for trying to pile on simply because you don't like me.
(05-27-2020, 07:00 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 06:38 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: Watching the live footage (rioting) from Minneapolis on the George Floyd murder.  I wonder if TVGuy thinks this CRIMINAL (forgery) deserved what he got?
I think he was killed by the cop. Not sure if that was the cops intent. And definitely not sure had anything to do with the mans race. It was disgusting over the top as far as how anyone should ever be restrained.

Interesting.  Disagreeing with many of your points of view mean I "don't like you"?  You take this rather personal, don't you.

I have no dislike or like for anyone here.  I don't know you. I just have a different point of view than you on many things.  Perhaps it is you who "don't like" people for disagreeing?

Getting back to Georges murder... If killing him wasn't the cops intent, then he was too incompetent to be a cop.  A knee to the artery that long would at the LEAST cause brain damage.  To not know that should preclude the cop from employing the maneuver.
(05-27-2020, 07:09 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

Interesting.  Disagreeing with many of your points of view mean I "don't like you"?  You take this rather personal, don't you.

I have no dislike or like for anyone here.  I don't know you. I just have a different point of view than you on many things.  Perhaps it is you who "don't like" people for disagreeing?

Getting back to Georges murder... If killing him wasn't the cops intent, then he was too incompetent to be a cop.  A knee to the artery that long would at the LEAST cause brain damage.  To not know that should preclude the cop from employing the maneuver.
Perhaps it is you who "don't like" people for disagreeing?

Disagreeing my ass you basically called me a racist over MY doubts that Arbery was targeted because he was black, if it was hate crime and what the charges should be.
(05-28-2020, 03:38 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 07:09 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

Perhaps it is you who "don't like" people for disagreeing?

Disagreeing my ass you basically called me a racist over MY doubts that Arbery was targeted because he was black, if it was hate crime and what the charges should be.

I never ONCE mentioned that case. This about George Floyd, Minneapolis, and your history here.

From Shaun King:

"LOOK AT THIS. ⁣

Derek Chauvin, the evil Minneapolis Police Officer who drove his knee into the neck of George Floyd, had at least 17 different complaints filed against him in his career. ⁣

Only once was he disciplined. ⁣

And guess what they did? They WROTE HIM A LETTER. ⁣Like he was a child.

A letter. This man had ALREADY KILLED BEFORE. ⁣

Already beat and maimed people before. ⁣

And NOTHING ever happened. ⁣

It’s how he could do what he did to Big Floyd and be so cold and casual with his hands in his pocket. ⁣

Listen, we won’t let up. At 9am tomorrow let’s start calling and emailing again! ⁣

JusticeForBigFloyd.com and call 612-324-4499."

[Image: 99103843_3185922558113307_45049630862134...e=5EF4F561]
(05-28-2020, 09:18 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

From Shaun King:

"LOOK AT THIS. ⁣

Derek Chauvin, the evil Minneapolis Police Officer who drove his knee into the neck of George Floyd, had at least 17 different complaints filed against him in his career. ⁣

It’s how he could do what he did to Big Floyd and be so cold and casual with his hands in his pocket. ⁣

Listen, we won’t let up. At 9am tomorrow let’s start calling and emailing again! ⁣

The guys is a piece of shit. No doubt about it. I still don't know for a fact he would not have done the same to some white tattooed skin head.
(05-28-2020, 10:47 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-28-2020, 09:18 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

From Shaun King:

"LOOK AT THIS. ⁣

The guys is a piece of shit. No doubt about it. I still don't know for a fact he would not have done the same to some white tattooed skin head.

How about a white suit with a new haircut?
Trump has reportedly said on Twitter about the rioting surrounding the George Floyd case "When the looting starts, the shooting starts." I don't know if I disagree with this. No need for bad behavior to follow unforgiveable behavior.
(05-29-2020, 10:00 AM)Juniper Wrote: Trump has reportedly said on Twitter about the rioting surrounding the George Floyd case "When the looting starts, the shooting starts."  I don't know if I disagree with this.  No need for bad behavior to follow unforgiveable behavior.
Maybe looters should be shot. Maybe if it was well known that could or would happen not so many people would turn to stealing form their own community members.
Maybe looting is an unforgivable behavior. But then again I can't see me myself ever shooting anyone for looting.
I'm thinking with all these riots, maybe there some money to be made selling riot gear.

So far I have only come up with a few ideas, my favorite is the brick on a rope.

Then there is the standard baseball bat, (aluminum off course)

I think some accessories, like glass cutters, (for car wind shields) , lighters, lighter fluid, paint ball padding,

I'm also thinking bags of thermite and sparklers.

Have I missed anything?
(06-01-2020, 07:30 PM)chuck white Wrote: I'm thinking with all these riots, maybe there some money to be made selling riot gear.

So far I have only come up with a few ideas, my favorite is the brick on a rope.

I think some accessories, like glass cutters, (for car wind shields) , lighters, lighter fluid, paint ball padding,

Have I missed anything?

masks?

definitely will want to have a wide selection of black apparel with and without logos.
(06-01-2020, 07:30 PM)chuck white Wrote: I'm thinking with all these riots, maybe there some money to be made selling riot gear.

Have I missed anything?

crush proof neck protectors
Floyd was on fentenol and meth when he was arrested for committing a felony. He also has heart disease and that's possibly from drug use
The city medical examiner said he He had a cardio pulmonary arrest better known  as a heart attack. The family's coroner said died from asphyxiation due to neck and back compression. How can two supposedly DOCTORS, medical examiners have such different findings?

I wish I knew why the cops were on him for 8 plus minutes? I think of course that is mainly what killed him. I wonder if it was because they were waiting for an ambulance or a paddy wagon?? Even if that's true most cops will let the guy up and have him sit on the curb.
But We didn't get to see the struggle they had with the guy before hand.

I would have thought these protests would have started before when there actually was a clear cut case of murder . When a cop emptied his gun on a black guy who was not even a threat.
But this case was visual and up close. And a citizen was pleading with the cop to this knee off of Floyd's neck.
That cop should be convicted of Manslaughter at least
I've seen countless cops do the same knee on the neck thing. But only when it's someone fighting and they are trying to cuff them.
Not after he is cuffed and pinned to the ground.
(06-02-2020, 01:08 PM)tvguy Wrote: Floyd was on fentenol and meth when he was arrested for committing a felony. He also has heart disease and that's possibly from drug use
The city medical examiner said he He had a cardio pulmonary arrest better known  as a heart attack. The family's coroner said died from asphyxiation due to neck and back compression. How can two supposedly DOCTORS, medical examiners have such different findings?

I wish I knew why the cops were on him for 8 plus minutes? I think of course that is mainly what killed him. I wonder if it was because they were waiting for an ambulance or a paddy wagon?? Even if that's true most cops will let the guy up and have him sit on the curb.

I would have thought these protests would have started before when there actually was a clear cut case of murder . When a cop emptied his gun on a black guy who was not even a threat.
But this case was visual and up close. And a citizen was pleading with the cop to this knee off of Floyd's neck.
I've seen countless cops do the same knee on the neck thing. But only when it's someone fighting and they are trying to cuff them.

I don't understand how anybody could think kneeling on someones neck to restrain them would be a good idea. I could maybe see it as a temporary measure to subdue a violent suspect but not to restrain once subdued. I would think part of the problem would be is the suspect struggling because their just violent or because their trying to survive? The body will do what it needs to when it's trying to survive.

As for the difference of judgement of the medical examiners, it could be just a difference in judgement. It doesn't surprise me there is a difference of opinion. Their reports support the ones that payed them. I don't mean that as a condemnation.
(06-02-2020, 02:37 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 01:08 PM)tvguy Wrote: Floyd was on fentenol and meth when he was arrested for committing a felony. He also has heart disease and that's possibly from drug use

I don't understand how anybody could think kneeling on someones neck to restrain them would be a good idea. I could maybe see it as a temporary measure to subdue a violent suspect but not to restrain once subdued. I would think part of the problem would be is the suspect struggling because their just violent or because their trying to survive? The body will do what it needs to when it's trying to survive.

As for the difference of judgement of the medical examiners, it could be just a difference in judgement. It doesn't surprise me there is a difference of opinion. Their reports support the ones that payed them. I don't mean that as a condemnation.
I could maybe see it as a temporary measure to subdue a violent suspect but not to restrain once subdued.
Yes I agree and I have seen it done a LOT of times but like you said only when the perp is resisting and only until the cuffs are put on.

Their reports support the ones that payed them. I don't mean that as a condemnation.
What wrong with condemning them if they are biased?

I don't think there should be any judgement from anything but facts . If they can't conclusively say what exactly killed Floyd they should not not even state a cause of death. They should instead say what the think are contributing factors.