Back pedal, back pedal, back pedal
Trump says we should wear masks.  Now.  And it's patriotic too!!  Gotta get in gear for reelection.
(07-21-2020, 10:12 PM)Juniper Wrote: Trump says we should wear masks.  Now.  And it's patriotic too!!  Gotta get in gear for reelection.

Oh shit!! You weren't supposed to notice.
(07-21-2020, 10:12 PM)Juniper Wrote: Trump says we should wear masks.  Now.  And it's patriotic too!!  Gotta get in gear for reelection.

He finally figured that out. Why is he one of the last to know?

Most of us started wearing mask long ago.
"There's nothing more important in our country than keeping our people safe from the China virus...."
(07-23-2020, 08:20 PM)Juniper Wrote: "There's nothing more important in our country than keeping our people safe from the China virus...."
He is just about the only person who I have ever heard say "China virus"  He is very angry with China over the virus and he has said he will make them pay.
Mt God what colossal dumbass
I'm in GP. My parents were watching the news this evening and there was a segment where they were showing Trump... my little 4' 11", 80 year old Mom said, "Ugh... I hate that prick!" I just about died!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I think Trump is getting some strong advice and for once he is taking it.  He is doing what he should have been doing all along and making calm, reasonable-sounding sentences. He is sticking to his notes and not going off on long, rambling, nonsensical tangents as he has in the past. He even talks about the (China) virus as if it's a real thing and makes more rational remarks, like, hey! maybe we should wear masks and social distance and stuff. Even if in the face of it, he seems to be recklessly pushing for schools to restart. Even when he doesn't recognize the massive suffering going on. Nothing for humanity.  He doesn't see people as living breathing beings.    His poll numbers are falling and he looks and acts desperate.  The public is so fickle and can be easily misled and follow him down the garden path again. What people need to think about, is how he will be handling the next crisis.
(07-24-2020, 09:43 PM)Juniper Wrote: I think Trump is getting some strong advice and for once he is taking it.  He is doing what he should have been doing all along and making calm, reasonable-sounding sentences. He is sticking to his notes and not going off on long, rambling, nonsensical tangents as he has in the past. He even talks about the (China) virus as if it's a real thing and makes more rational remarks, like, hey! maybe we should wear masks and social distance and stuff. Even if in the face of it, he seems to be recklessly pushing for schools to restart. Even when he doesn't recognize the massive suffering going on. Nothing for humanity.  He doesn't see people as living breathing beings.    His poll numbers are falling and he looks and acts desperate.  The public is so fickle and can be easily misled and follow him down the garden path again. What people need to think about, is how he will be handling the next crisis.

Do you think he can keep it up for more then 5 days?
(07-24-2020, 10:44 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 09:43 PM)Juniper Wrote: I think Trump is getting some strong advice and for once he is taking it.  He is doing what he should have been doing all along and making calm, reasonable-sounding sentences. He is sticking to his notes and not going off on long, rambling, nonsensical tangents as he has in the past. He even talks about the (China) virus as if it's a real thing and makes more rational remarks, like, hey! maybe we should wear masks and social distance and stuff. Even if in the face of it, he seems to be recklessly pushing for schools to restart. Even when he doesn't recognize the massive suffering going on. Nothing for humanity.  He doesn't see people as living breathing beings.    His poll numbers are falling and he looks and acts desperate.  The public is so fickle and can be easily misled and follow him down the garden path again. What people need to think about, is how he will be handling the next crisis.

Do you think he can keep it up for more then 5 days?
He might explode.