Is he a hero or a zero? 17 year old with rifle
(08-29-2020, 10:42 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 08:49 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 08:00 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 05:18 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 06:39 PM)Cuzz Wrote: It a homicide because he killed people. You should know that.

Personally I think he was looking for trouble and found it.

A homicide is an UNLAWFUL killing. You should know that Razz . When someone is trying to bash your head with a skate board that is deadly force.
So what I saw in that video is self defense. I have no idea about the first shooting.
And yes I too think he was looking for trouble and found it.

It seems that it depends on which source you look at for the definition of homicide as to whether unlawful is involved or not, so I guess we're both right. There is such a thing as justified homicide.

So here's a scenario for you. If the kid killed someone and you see him do it and then try to apprehend him, if he kills you too is that self defense or another murder?
You need to define "apprehend". He was clearly being attacked before the first shooting by a thug a felon Rosenberg who got what he deserved IMO . The second person he shot and killed Anthony Huber hit him in the head with a skateboard. The other guy who was shot in the arm had a gun in his hand.

Who tries to apprehend someone who just committed justifiable homicide?

You got all that from that video??

I didn't.
 You are right it's not clear Rosenbaum attacked him. But it is clear he was being chased and something was thrown at his head and that Rosenbaum caught up with the kid between  the cars

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is he a hero or a zero? 17 year old with rifle - by tvguy - 09-01-2020, 12:28 AM