Covid vaccine
Got my first of two Covid vaccines yesterday.  So far I don't have a foot growing out of my head or anything.
I wish I could get mine.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I'm guessing I'll be last.

If there's any left...
(01-18-2021, 11:35 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I'm guessing I'll be last.

If there's any left...

I hope Biden can move forward with his distribution plan. At least he has one. Trump has ignored this virus to the best of his capabilities.
(01-19-2021, 08:35 AM)Juniper Wrote:

If there's any left...

I hope Biden can move forward with his distribution plan. At least he has one. Trump has ignored this virus to the best of his capabilities.

Yeah, I don't think it could get much worse.
(01-18-2021, 10:13 PM)Juniper Wrote: Got my first of two Covid vaccines yesterday.  So far I don't have a foot growing out of my head or anything.
Why were you able to get it? Because of your job?
(01-18-2021, 10:13 PM)Juniper Wrote: Got my first of two Covid vaccines yesterday.  So far I don't have a foot growing out of my head or anything.

My daughter gets her second vaccine next Tuesday.
(01-19-2021, 02:06 PM)tvguy Wrote:
Why were you able to get it? Because of your job?

Yes.  Thanks, Governor Brown. Laughing Laughing
(01-19-2021, 12:20 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 08:35 AM)Juniper Wrote:

If there's any left...

Yeah, I don't think it could get much worse.

At least Biden has outlined a plan for getting it out. Trump denied the virus for a long time and then made a big deal about his project "Warp Speed" and then never addressed it again.
They were suppose to have a clinic for medical people and teachers at Josephine fair ground this weekend.

I was going to stand at the exit with cardboard sign that read:
Tracking Chips Disabled $5

I'm just not sure if I'd get arrested for something or other.