Rush Lim.....
I hated his guts. I'm not glad he is gone. The damage he did is already done. He gave a voice to America's ignorant uneducated simple minded dimwits.
He created Trumps base with his lies and exaggerations numb skulls couldn't see through.
I listened to his show and enjoyed it when it was new. There was comedy. But after a while the entire MO of the show became apparent.
Bring up news or events that will enrage people enough to call in and talk. How biased it was or how true was irrelevant as long as it pissed people off.
This actually got farmers truckers or who ever else listened to AM radio to actually believe they knew something.

The world would be a better place if he never existed.
You are just a sad sack of excrement. People like you have done more than your share to kill this forum with your venom. See ya later loser.
Oh my god! AM talk radio has showed up here!

Laughing Laughing
(02-20-2021, 07:48 PM)tornado Wrote: You are just a sad sack of excrement. People like you have done more than your share to kill this forum with your venom. See ya later  .

LOL Pretty sure forums died without my help. Are you still upset your buggy whip business went bankrupt Big Grin

Do you realize All of that hatred you spewed from an obvious Rush worshiper kind of makes my point? Was my post personal? Unlike your post which was simply name calling.   And using Trump's favorite term  loser Maybe that kind of crap is why Forums die?
(02-20-2021, 08:50 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Oh my god! AM talk radio has showed up here!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(02-20-2021, 07:08 PM)tvguy Wrote: I hated his guts. I'm not glad he is gone. The damage he did is already done. He gave a voice to America's ignorant uneducated simple minded dimwits.
He created Trumps base with his lies and exaggerations numb skulls couldn't see through.
I listened to his show and enjoyed it when it was new. There was comedy. But after a while the entire MO of the show became apparent.
Bring up news or events that will enrage people enough to call in and talk. How biased it was or how true was irrelevant as long as it pissed people off.
This actually got farmers truckers or who ever else listened to AM radio to actually believe they knew something.

The world would be a better place if he never existed.

Ditto.  Laughing
(02-20-2021, 07:48 PM)tornado Wrote: You are just a sad sack of excrement. People like you have done more than your share to kill this forum with your venom. See ya later loser.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Medal of Freedom recipient. Show some respect!!
(02-22-2021, 10:22 PM)Juniper Wrote: Medal of Freedom recipient.  Show some respect!!

He deserved a medal like Josef Mengele does.
(02-23-2021, 08:50 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 10:22 PM)Juniper Wrote: Medal of Freedom recipient.  Show some respect!!

He deserved a medal like Josef Mengele does.

Laughing Laughing Laughing