Covid
(03-28-2021, 07:28 AM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 05:01 PM)tvguy Wrote: Baxter auto parts white city. I have been very good at not going in to many stores if any. But I needed auto parts badly. I went to Baxter auto parts white city and two customers and one employee had no mask at all. Another employee had his pulled down.
While waiting at the counter I walked over opened the door and there were two signs saying masks required.
So I asked why it's not endorsed....."Well we were for a while and then we sort of got lax.
I said it's a state mandate FOR A REASON.

I have less than two weeks until I get my second shot and these fucking hillbillies are risking my life. I am fucking pissed.

I filed a report with OSHA on line. I hope they get their ass fined.

Donald Sutherland playing the role of tvGuy.

I've seen this meme used by some Q type people.
(04-07-2021, 09:46 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 05:01 PM)tvguy Wrote: Baxter auto parts white city. I have been very good at not going in to many stores if any. But I needed auto parts badly. I went to Baxter auto parts white city and two customers and one employee had no mask at all. Another employee had his pulled down.
While waiting at the counter I walked over opened the door and there were two signs saying masks required.
So I asked why it's not endorsed....."Well we were for a while and then we sort of got lax.

I have less than two weeks until I get my second shot and these fucking hillbillies are risking my life. I am fucking pissed.

I don't know what Q type means?  I was just calling out the narc.
(04-14-2021, 08:11 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

Look in the mirror.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(04-14-2021, 08:11 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

Narc? That's as childish as the word snitch. Fuck guys like you who don't care about other peoples health or their lives.
All done!

[Image: b350a88f03d285341dd5e9092b1f2438.jpg]

Seems like they are hitting the peak of people who are willing to get the vaccine. Plenty of people who won't. I heard on the news that 45% of Republicans in Congress are NOT going to get the vaccine. Great. This will never end.
(04-20-2021, 10:11 PM)Juniper Wrote: Seems like they are hitting the peak of people who are willing to get the vaccine.  Plenty of people who won't.  I heard on the news that 45% of Republicans in Congress are NOT going to get the vaccine. Great.  This will never end.

The only good thing is if people didn't know who was stupid before... NOW they do.

45% of Republicans in Congress are NOT going to get the vaccine

The odds that at least one of them will die from covid are high IMO. While I don't wish death on anyone. When it happens I can't wait to see the reaction of their friends and family.
(04-20-2021, 02:45 PM)Scrapper Wrote: All done!

Me too and my wife. We got the second shot a couple of days ago. My wife is off to get her hair done for the first time in  a year or so.
(04-21-2021, 02:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 02:45 PM)Scrapper Wrote: All done!

Me too and my wife. We got the second shot a couple of days ago. My wife is off to get her hair done for the first time in  a year or so.
Awesome!

Went to the EXPO Center this week for the vaccine shot, now that everyone is eligible. I was surprised how few people were getting the jab. There must have been a hundred folks there standing around waiting for people to show up. One guys sole job seemed to be to go around and urge folks to remind their friends, family, neighbors and anyone on the street corner that they were there and ready to give shots.

I was pretty happy how fast and easy it all was. It was free, insurance not required, you can make an appointment online or you can just go without one. They had drive through or walk through, whichever you prefer and Pfizer or Moderna flavors, your choice.

I don't know why anyone would not get this. Even my anti-vax sister has gotten her shot.
I've been vaccinated, and have begun to wear my mask less often when popping into the stores. So far no one has said anything until yesterday. A woman, from a big enough distance from me that it took a moment for me to even know she was talking to me, said "Don't you even care? About Covid.?" I told her I was vaccinated, and asked her if she believed in the vaccination. She turned and left.

So that is my question for you today. Do you BELIEVE the vaccination is effective? I do. So I wear my mask less often. If there a reason for me not to?
(05-01-2021, 02:31 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: I've been vaccinated, and have begun to wear my mask less often when popping into the stores. So far no one has said anything until yesterday. A woman, from a big enough distance from me that it took a moment for me to even know she was talking to me, said "Don't you even care? About Covid.?" I told her I was vaccinated, and asked her if she believed in the vaccination. She turned and left.

So that is my question for you today. Do you BELIEVE the vaccination is effective? I do. So I wear my mask less often. If there a reason for me not to?
Being vaccinated doesn't necessarily mean you can not get Covid-19. If you're in close proximity to someone who happens to be positive... there is still a chance you can get it... and then spread it before knowing you have it. So, yes... you should continue to mask up as long as there are anti-vax, anti-mask morons around. Plus, people will assume you're a Qpublican!

(05-01-2021, 02:31 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: I've been vaccinated, and have begun to wear my mask less often when popping into the stores. So far no one has said anything until yesterday. A woman, from a big enough distance from me that it took a moment for me to even know she was talking to me, said "Don't you even care? About Covid.?"  I told her I was vaccinated, and asked her if she believed in the vaccination. She turned and left.

So that is my question for you today. Do you BELIEVE the vaccination is effective?  I do. So I wear my mask less often. If there a reason for me not to?

I guess that depends, partly, on if you like being asked "Don't you even care? About Covid.?"

I'll also point out that there are sure to be variants out there or on the way that the vaccine will be less effective on. So yes, I believe the vaccine is effective but not 100%.
(04-30-2021, 07:30 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Went to the EXPO Center this week for the vaccine shot, now that everyone is eligible. I was surprised how few people were getting the jab. There must have been a hundred folks there standing around waiting for people to show up. One guys sole job seemed to be to go around and urge folks to remind their friends, family, neighbors and anyone on the street corner that they were there and ready to give shots.

I was pretty happy how fast and easy it all was. It was free, insurance not required, you can make an appointment online or you can just go without one. They had drive through or walk through, whichever you prefer and Pfizer or Moderna flavors, your choice.

I don't know why anyone would not get this. Even my anti-vax sister has gotten her shot.

I don't know why anyone would not get this

AM radio , Youtube and and Facebook. Not to mention it somehow became political. 

Many of the vaccinated legislators have posted on social media about receiving a shot, seeking to build confidence for the newly authorized vaccines by showing their willingness to have a needle in their own arms.
States Newsroom found at least 155 lawmakers out of 237 representing States Newsroom’s 22 states in the U.S. House and Senate have been vaccinated. That figure includes 100 Democrats, 54 Republicans and one independent.
Another 68 lawmakers — 64 Republicans and four Democrats — declined to share, or did not r
(05-01-2021, 02:31 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: I've been vaccinated, and have begun to wear my mask less often when popping into the stores. So far no one has said anything until yesterday. A woman, from a big enough distance from me that it took a moment for me to even know she was talking to me, said "Don't you even care? About Covid.?"  I told her I was vaccinated, and asked her if she believed in the vaccination. She turned and left.

So that is my question for you today. Do you BELIEVE the vaccination is effective?  I do. So I wear my mask less often. If there a reason for me not to?

Proof that you are indeed an idiot.
(05-01-2021, 03:09 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Being vaccinated doesn't necessarily mean you can not get Covid-19. If you're in close proximity to someone who happens to be positive... there is still a chance you can get it... and then spread it before knowing you have it. So, yes... you should continue to mask up as long as there are anti-vax, anti-mask morons around. Plus, people will assume you're a Qpublican!

A vaccinated person can still get covid and be contagious. But wow it's just SO HARD to wear a mask while in a store
Rolling Eyes
(05-01-2021, 04:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:

To be clear, you do NOT believe the vaccine is effective.
Now I feel stupid for getting a vaccine to prevent something it doesn't prevent. Are you certain of your science?
(05-01-2021, 07:32 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: Now I feel stupid for getting a vaccine to prevent something it doesn't prevent. Are you certain of your science?
FFS... go troll elsewhere. No one gives a shit what you think or do.

(05-01-2021, 06:49 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 04:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:

To be clear, you do NOT believe the vaccine is effective.
 Mayo clinic. Argue with them. And why would you purposely not where a mask when you know it's mandated?

However, fully vaccinated people should continue to take safety precautions, such as wearing a mask and avoiding close contact (within about 6 feet, or 2 meters) with others, when they are:
  • In indoor public spaces
  • Outdoors where there is a high risk of COVID-19 transmission, such as at a crowded gathering
  • Visiting indoors with unvaccinated people, including children, from more than one other household
  • Visiting indoors with an unvaccinated person who is at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19 or who lives with a person at increased risk
Keep in mind that if you're fully vaccinated, your risk of getting COVID-19 might be low. But if you become infected, you might spread the disease to others even if you don’t have signs or symptoms of COVID-19. This could be dangerous for people who are unvaccinated and at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19. People at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19 include older adults and people with existing health conditions.