Covid
(03-28-2021, 07:28 AM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 05:01 PM)tvguy Wrote: Baxter auto parts white city. I have been very good at not going in to many stores if any. But I needed auto parts badly. I went to Baxter auto parts white city and two customers and one employee had no mask at all. Another employee had his pulled down.
While waiting at the counter I walked over opened the door and there were two signs saying masks required.
So I asked why it's not endorsed....."Well we were for a while and then we sort of got lax.
I said it's a state mandate FOR A REASON.

I have less than two weeks until I get my second shot and these fucking hillbillies are risking my life. I am fucking pissed.

I filed a report with OSHA on line. I hope they get their ass fined.

Donald Sutherland playing the role of tvGuy.

I've seen this meme used by some Q type people.
(04-07-2021, 09:46 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 05:01 PM)tvguy Wrote: Baxter auto parts white city. I have been very good at not going in to many stores if any. But I needed auto parts badly. I went to Baxter auto parts white city and two customers and one employee had no mask at all. Another employee had his pulled down.
While waiting at the counter I walked over opened the door and there were two signs saying masks required.
So I asked why it's not endorsed....."Well we were for a while and then we sort of got lax.

I have less than two weeks until I get my second shot and these fucking hillbillies are risking my life. I am fucking pissed.

I don't know what Q type means?  I was just calling out the narc.
(04-14-2021, 08:11 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

Look in the mirror.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(04-14-2021, 08:11 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

Narc? That's as childish as the word snitch. Fuck guys like you who don't care about other peoples health or their lives.
All done!

[Image: b350a88f03d285341dd5e9092b1f2438.jpg]

Seems like they are hitting the peak of people who are willing to get the vaccine. Plenty of people who won't. I heard on the news that 45% of Republicans in Congress are NOT going to get the vaccine. Great. This will never end.
(04-20-2021, 10:11 PM)Juniper Wrote: Seems like they are hitting the peak of people who are willing to get the vaccine.  Plenty of people who won't.  I heard on the news that 45% of Republicans in Congress are NOT going to get the vaccine. Great.  This will never end.

The only good thing is if people didn't know who was stupid before... NOW they do.

45% of Republicans in Congress are NOT going to get the vaccine

The odds that at least one of them will die from covid are high IMO. While I don't wish death on anyone. When it happens I can't wait to see the reaction of their friends and family.
(04-20-2021, 02:45 PM)Scrapper Wrote: All done!

Me too and my wife. We got the second shot a couple of days ago. My wife is off to get her hair done for the first time in  a year or so.
(Yesterday, 02:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 02:45 PM)Scrapper Wrote: All done!

Me too and my wife. We got the second shot a couple of days ago. My wife is off to get her hair done for the first time in  a year or so.
Awesome!