Covid
(05-14-2021, 06:15 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(05-14-2021, 05:25 AM)Someones Dad Wrote: Looks like the CDC agrees with.... me.

Yep, crickets.  Seems some people hate losing the controlling aspect of feeling superior.

Hey dumbass who was the one who thought it was OK to not wear a mask when it was required? Who felt SUPERIOR enough to walk right past the sign that said masks required?

BTW some stores still require a mask. Maybe you should seek them out and you could repeat being an asshole
(05-14-2021, 10:32 PM)Juniper Wrote: interesting...I went to Food 4 Less today. Literally everyone was wearing masks. I asked the cashier what the store policy was and was told you can be unmasked (if you are vaccinated). Nobody was unmasked. I was surprised.

That is weird. I guess it just shows that there not as many anti mask idiots that Facebook makes us believe.
There must not have been any Eagle pointers there that day Laughing Laughing
It is great getting out and seeing smiles again, and my office just went maskless as well today. Not sure why some people think this is a bad thing.
Get vaccinated and mask up!
The lack of vaccinations is why this is happening in Southern Oregon.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HVm293U9ojc

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I've started using curbside pickup for everything I can, and other than work, hardly leave my house. I actually feel MORE vulnerable to this virus BECAUSE I got the vaccine. I personally know too many who have gotten it since they were vaccinated.
(08-16-2021, 07:48 AM)Someones Dad Wrote: I've started using curbside pickup for everything I can, and other than work, hardly leave my house.  I actually feel MORE vulnerable to this virus BECAUSE I got the vaccine.  I personally know too many who have gotten it since they were vaccinated.

I actually feel MORE vulnerable to this virus BECAUSE I got the vaccine.

OK you realize that makes zero sense right??

Well it's true this Delta variant is a LOT more contagious. But it's also true Vaccinated people don't suffer or become hospitalized like so many of the UN vaccinated.
My brother was in the hospital for a bladder problem and that's when Asante had the covid breakout that infected about 60 people.
He was one of them.They released him and he went home to quarantine. His only symptom was he felt tired.
He's 85 years old. So IMO the vaccine saved his life.
(05-17-2021, 09:56 AM)Someones Dad Wrote: It is great getting out and seeing smiles again, and my office just went maskless as well today. Not sure why some people think this is a bad thing.

Seconds ago I saw on the news that the record for the most covid cases in one week was in November 29 at 557 cases.
But the week of August 8 it's 1,555 cases.

So yeah Your office just went maskless Rolling Eyes I'm one of those people who thinks it's  bad thing.
(05-17-2021, 09:56 AM)Someones Dad Wrote: It is great getting out and seeing smiles again, and my office just went maskless as well today. Not sure why some people think this is a bad thing.

Seconds ago I saw on the news that the record for the most covid cases in one week was in November 29 at 557 cases.

So yeah Your office just went maskless Rolling Eyes I'm one of those people who thinks it's  bad thing.
(08-15-2021, 04:06 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Get vaccinated and mask up!
The lack of vaccinations is why this is happening in Southern Oregon.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HVm293U9ojc

Absolutely
(08-16-2021, 11:11 AM)tvguy Wrote:

You just responded to a post from 5/17, when the STATE went maskless, per CDC.  Funny you didn't speak up then?
(08-16-2021, 12:26 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(08-16-2021, 11:11 AM)tvguy Wrote:

You just responded to a post from 5/17, when the STATE went maskless, per CDC.  Funny you didn't speak up then?

Well I don't know if I even saw your post back then or the number of cases then.

Nothing funny at all.  But this IS funny and ridiculous.

Laughing  I actually feel MORE vulnerable to this virus BECAUSE I got the vaccine.
(04-06-2021, 09:52 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(03-27-2021, 07:12 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I get my first Pfizer vaccine Tuesday at 1:30! Yay!

I got my Pfizer Vaccine Monday.
So pfar, I haven't pfound any side epfpfects. but it was only my pfirst shot.

No chuck visit since May.

His pfizzled pfizer would be down below 47% effective now.