Need advise from here (yes, really)!
(07-18-2021, 04:17 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 09:48 AM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(07-15-2021, 07:41 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-14-2021, 09:00 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 10:30 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I just don't have any use for 'em.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll check 'em out.

FB is what killed the forum.
I don't agree.... it was the scary, obnoxious, rude, trolls. Almost every person I know that left here and never returned did so because of those kinds of people.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I would agree with Juniper for the overall forum demise, but I agree with you on this specific forum. You are certainly one of those trolls, and the reason many people left here.

Funny how you showed up for NO OTHER REASON THAN TO TROLL and have the audacity to call scrapper one Laughing Laughing Laughing
 Just like Hugo/Larry and you are too stupid to see this Rolling Eyes

I never thought of Larry as a Troll either.  People had strong opinions and weren't afraid to state them.  But I don't think that's what constitutes a troll.  But PastorClyde?  He was a troll.  Whatever his good points were, he trolled.
(07-18-2021, 10:45 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-14-2021, 09:00 PM)Juniper Wrote: FB is what killed the forum.
I don't agree.... it was the scary, obnoxious, rude, trolls. Almost every person I know that left here and never returned did so because of those kinds of people.

I would agree with Juniper for the overall forum demise, but I agree with you on this specific forum. You are certainly one of those trolls, and the reason many people left here.

Funny how you showed up for NO OTHER REASON THAN TO TROLL and have the audacity to call scrapper one

I never thought of Larry as a Troll either.  People had strong opinions and weren't afraid to state them.  But I don't think that's what constitutes a troll.  But PastorClyde?  He was a troll.  Whatever his good points were, he trolled.
More than a troll... he was a stalker. Some of the things he did (that were brought to my attention by 2 people in the know) were actually very scary.

(07-14-2021, 09:00 PM)Juniper Wrote: FB is what killed the forum.

Funny how you showed up for NO OTHER REASON THAN TO TROLL and have the audacity to call scrapper one Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was talking about his NEED to post here just to say "I smile because this place fucking died."

(07-19-2021, 07:48 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-15-2021, 07:41 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I don't agree.... it was the scary, obnoxious, rude, trolls. Almost every person I know that left here and never returned did so because of those kinds of people.

Funny how you showed up for NO OTHER REASON THAN TO TROLL and have the audacity to call scrapper one

More than a troll... he was a stalker. Some of the things he did (that were brought to my attention by 2 people in the know) were actually very scary.

Do tell Big Grin
(07-19-2021, 08:17 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-15-2021, 07:41 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I don't agree.... it was the scary, obnoxious, rude, trolls. Almost every person I know that left here and never returned did so because of those kinds of people.

I was talking about his NEED to post here just to say "I smile because this place fucking died."

Yeah, that was random....and weird.  Why?  Show me on the doll where the Forum hurt you, Larry.
(07-19-2021, 08:18 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 09:48 AM)Someones Dad Wrote: I would agree with Juniper for the overall forum demise, but I agree with you on this specific forum. You are certainly one of those trolls, and the reason many people left here.

Do tell

Yes, there were incidents. I think he even told some people where they lived, or their addresses or something. And of course the people he said it to were the perfect ones because they freaked.
(07-19-2021, 09:55 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 08:17 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 09:48 AM)Someones Dad Wrote: I would agree with Juniper for the overall forum demise, but I agree with you on this specific forum. You are certainly one of those trolls, and the reason many people left here.

Yeah, that was random....and weird.  Why?  Show me on the doll where the Forum hurt you, Larry.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
(07-19-2021, 09:56 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 08:18 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-18-2021, 04:17 AM)tvguy Wrote: Funny how you showed up for NO OTHER REASON THAN TO TROLL and have the audacity to call scrapper one

Do tell

Yes, there were incidents. I think he even told some people where they lived, or their addresses or something. And of course the people he said it to were the perfect ones because they freaked.
Strange guy IMO. Always trying to pretend he was actually warm and lovable while being the opposite.