Are all republicans stupid?
My wife says as much and I remind her to not stereotype because that is something I see way more often from republicans than any one else.
And lately I'm starting to agree with her. But hopefully my opinion of republicans is jaded because there are awful lot of republicans in this valley who are literately stupid, gullible and followers.
I have to remember that the dumbest of all..... TRUMP was voted out to keep my sanity.

Never before have I seen such hatred from the right to ANYONE on the left as I do on FB in southern Oregon.

Somehow now anyone who posts anything about electric cars, Wind turbines or even solar power and especially climate change is laughed at by the genius right wingers.
When did your republican neighbor or some guy at work become more credible than actual scientists?

And the pandemic, the Vaccine. How van anyone with connecting brain cells not see the truth. That vaccines saved countless lives and worked very well.
Again if you are a right winger never mind data, proof, factual science just ask someone who has an AM radio.

Biden is not the best president but Trump was looking to end democracy and he was dangerous.
So we have Biden. And now anyone who supports anything he does is ruining America Rolling Eyes

Anyway I'm getting away from my point. Are there actually any republicans who care anything at all about our environment?
(04-28-2022, 04:02 PM)tvguy Wrote: My wife says as much and I remind her to not stereotype because that is something I see way more often from republicans than any one else.
And lately I'm starting to agree with her. But hopefully my opinion of republicans is jaded because there are awful lot of republicans in this valley who are literately stupid, gullible and followers.
I have to remember that the dumbest of all..... TRUMP was voted out to keep my sanity.

Never before have I seen such hatred from the right to ANYONE on the left as I do on FB in southern Oregon.

Somehow now anyone who posts anything about electric cars, Wind turbines or even solar power and especially climate change is laughed at by the genius right wingers.
When did your republican neighbor or some guy at work become more credible than actual scientists?

And the pandemic, the Vaccine. How van anyone with connecting brain cells not see the truth. That vaccines saved countless lives and worked very well.
Again if you are a right winger never mind data, proof, factual science just ask someone who has an AM radio.

Biden is not the best president but Trump was looking to end democracy and he was dangerous.
So we have Biden. And now anyone who supports anything he does is ruining America Rolling Eyes

Anyway I'm getting away from my point. Are there actually any republicans who care anything at all about our environment?

I googled it.  I think the main problem is the two terms: Republican and Pro environment are mutually exclusive.  Some have ventured to express concern, but the Cult of Trump really has spread so far...they censure anyone who steps too far out of line.  https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-...56776bafec
Quote:Somehow now anyone who posts anything about electric cars, Wind turbines or even solar power and especially climate change is laughed at by the genius right wingers.

I'm in some different groups on  FB....and oh, boy, the stupidity and theories claimed by these people is astonishing.  All of those things, those pro environment things are part of the 'Great Reset' and to be avoided at all cost. Anything Green, or anything about covid is all a plot.
This is the kind of stuff they post there...I kid you not.
Quote:I was half listening to Crosstalk yesterday on the radio, but I heard something about the government paying farmers to NOT plant crops???? Anyone know about this?

Quote:This is not new. They have been doing it for years. Obama got all the city folks on food stamps. Now, they are destroying the food processing facilities.
They are simply implementing the plan they have told us they are going to do.
famine, economic collapse, war.
They are going to reduce the population of the world.
Quote:Folks I saw it with my own eyes and I heard it with my own ears. Biden has confirmed that there will be food shortages. I'm not going to get political here. All those people that think we're prepping for no reason just got to wake up call. We are at defcon 3.
I'll tell you what though....I'm so glad about the Gubernatorial race coming up. I can't WAIT to see Brown go and stop having to hear about her.
(04-30-2022, 09:09 AM)Juniper Wrote: I'll tell you what though....I'm so glad about the Gubernatorial race coming  up. I can't WAIT to see Brown go and stop having to hear about her.

I really like all of your replies. They illustrate exactly what I was talking about.
As far as brown being replaced. I think there will be the same kind of ugliness when another democrat is governor.
But at least we don't have to hear the juveniles with the brown stain and the flush it down comments that these rubes actually think are clever.

Trump woke up the ignorant masses. Hillary was right when she said the "deplorable" She got hammered by that comments as if she meant ALL republicans. She didn't.
Now the deplorables all feed each other BS and they think they actually know something. Like the examples you have given.
I'm going to start a thread called today's STUPIDEST comments Laughing
(04-30-2022, 10:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-30-2022, 09:09 AM)Juniper Wrote: I'll tell you what though....I'm so glad about the Gubernatorial race coming  up. I can't WAIT to see Brown go and stop having to hear about her.

I really like all of your replies. They illustrate exactly what I was talking about.
As far as brown being replaced. I think there will be the same kind of ugliness when another democrat is governor.
But at least we don't have to hear the juveniles with the brown stain and the flush it down comments that these rubes actually think are clever.

Trump woke up the ignorant masses. Hillary was right when she said the "deplorable" She got hammered by that comments as if she meant ALL republicans. She didn't.
Now the deplorables all feed each other BS and they think they actually know something. Like the examples you have given.

I don't like Brown. But I am not some rabid, hysterical, Pub screaming for her death. My daughter moved to Montana and works at a resort. She gets all sorts of people from all over the country.  She says that when people ask her where she is from, they always start to immediately rant about Brown. My daughter is very A-political. She only knows Brown because people scream it all the time. I'm ready to stop hearing it.
(04-30-2022, 10:31 PM)Juniper Wrote:

I don't like Brown. But I am not some rabid, hysterical, Pub screaming for her death. My daughter moved to Montana and works at a resort. She gets all sorts of people from all over the country.  She says that when people ask her where she is from, they always start to immediately rant about Brown. My daughter is very A-political. She only knows Brown because people scream it all the time. I'm ready to stop hearing it.

My guess is a lot of the hatred towards her is because she is a switch hitter.
(05-01-2022, 02:21 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Is she?
(05-01-2022, 09:02 PM)Juniper Wrote:

Is she?
Yes she is openly bisexual. I surprised you didn't know that. The far right is full of bigots who would hate her no matter what she does in government.
(05-02-2022, 07:15 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-01-2022, 09:02 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(04-30-2022, 10:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:  I really like all of your replies. They illustrate exactly what I was talking about.

Is she?
Yes she is openly bisexual. I surprised you didn't know that. The far right is full of bigots who would hate her no matter what she does in government.
No...I didn't know.  guess it wasn't important to me know. Somehow that has just gone right by me.