Breaking Bad
(10-16-2019, 09:30 PM)Juniper Wrote: Question:   Does Jesse ever say "Bitch" in El Camino?

Yes!
(10-16-2019, 07:34 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 06:52 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 05:27 PM)Scrapper Wrote: We spent this rainy day being lazy in our jammies all day. We just finished watching El Camino.  I want MORE!

Why is this ONLY on fucking netflix Grrrr.  Breaking bad was on AMC as well as Better call Saul

Buy 1 month... watch all of the Netflix stuff... cancel it.

I'm considering that with Hulu... I want to see Handmaid's Tale.

Good idea, Thanks Big Grin
(10-16-2019, 10:19 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 07:34 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 05:27 PM)Scrapper Wrote: We spent this rainy day being lazy in our jammies all day. We just finished watching El Camino.  I want MORE!

Why is this ONLY on fucking netflix Grrrr.  Breaking bad was on AMC as well as Better call Saul

Buy 1 month... watch all of the Netflix stuff... cancel it.

I'm considering that with Hulu... I want to see Handmaid's Tale.

Good idea, Thanks Big Grin

You used to get the first month free, no idea if they still run that promo, but that's the way it was for us.

Netflix was the money behind making it happen so they get the exclusive.
(10-16-2019, 09:37 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 09:30 PM)Juniper Wrote: Question:   Does Jesse ever say "Bitch" in El Camino?

Yes!
So helpful.
(10-17-2019, 11:35 AM)Juniper Wrote:

Yes!
So helpful.

Does an old school "yea bitch" in the flash back with Walt.
(10-17-2019, 11:48 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 11:35 AM)Juniper Wrote:

Yes!
So helpful.

Does an old school "yea bitch" in the flash back with Walt.

Oh.  So in the flashback, but not as the real time character.  Interesting.
My wife enjoyed El Camino so I started to watch it. I quickly realized that I needed to watch at least the last season of BB before watching the new flick. Well... long story short, I have now binge watched almost the entire series. I have about 5 episodes left. To be honest... it is better the 2nd time. And I view some of the characters a little differently than on the first go round. Can someone explain to me why I find Walt Jr. so annoying? Maybe I think he should back up his mom more.
(10-25-2019, 05:59 PM)GCG Wrote: My wife enjoyed El Camino so I started to watch it. I quickly realized that I needed to watch at least the last season of BB before watching the new flick. Well... long story short, I have now binge watched almost the entire series. I have about 5 episodes left. To be honest... it is better the 2nd time. And I view some of the characters a little differently than on the first go round. Can someone explain to me why I find Walt Jr. so annoying? Maybe I think he should back up his mom more.

I agree, it's better the second time. I binged watched it last month because I wanted to be able to remember these scenes my grandson was trying to discuss with me.  But it lacks the jaw dropping aspect of it. I don't find Walt Jr. annoying.  He's such a neutral character. I think he's there for perspective.
(10-25-2019, 05:59 PM)GCG Wrote: My wife enjoyed El Camino so I started to watch it. I quickly realized that I needed to watch at least the last season of BB before watching the new flick. Well... long story short, I have now binge watched almost the entire series. I have about 5 episodes left. To be honest... it is better the 2nd time. And I view some of the characters a little differently than on the first go round. Can someone explain to me why I find Walt Jr. so annoying? Maybe I think he should back up his mom more.

Because he was a whiny spoiled brat?
(10-26-2019, 12:55 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Was he? Spoiled?  I don't know...well, gifting him the car maybe.  Most teens whine and are pouty. He wasn't very gracious about the car....but he wasn't unusually so.
(10-26-2019, 06:23 PM)Juniper Wrote:

Was he? Spoiled?  I don't know...well, gifting him the car maybe.  Most teens whine and are pouty. He wasn't very gracious about the car....but he wasn't unusually so.
It's been so long since I watched the show I barely remember. I actually C&Ped "whiny spoiled brat" about the kid from some website . It was about the most hated and Walt's wife was right up there at the top LOL
(10-27-2019, 01:10 PM)tvguy Wrote:

It's been so long since I watched the show I barely remember. I actually C&Ped "whiny spoiled brat" about the kid from some website . It was about the most hated and Walt's wife was right up there at the top LOL

Yes, I mentioned that Skyler was pretty reviled.
(10-27-2019, 04:08 PM)Juniper Wrote:

Yeah I know you said that and I remember reading about it because I wondered if it was only me the simple defense was Walt was such a badd terrible person I think she was fingernails on a chalkboard anyway. I don't think if she didn't over do her part and her hatred there wouldn't be so many people that didn't like her lol
(10-27-2019, 07:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-26-2019, 12:55 PM)tvguy Wrote:  Because he was a whiny spoiled brat?

Yeah I know you said that and I remember reading about it because I wondered if it was only me the simple defense was Walt was such a badd terrible person I think she was fingernails on a chalkboard anyway. I don't think if she didn't over do her part and her hatred there wouldn't be so many people that didn't like her lol

Are you saying the actress overplayed it?  I don't know...maybe she was playing it spot on?  I don't know.  But I didn't like either of the wives.  I don't know if that was intentional or not.  But I think, in the end, Skyler comes out fairly well, because she shows she is very intelligent and knows how to use it.
(10-27-2019, 07:15 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(10-26-2019, 06:23 PM)Juniper Wrote: Was he? Spoiled?  I don't know...well, gifting him the car maybe.  Most teens whine and are pouty. He wasn't very gracious about the car....but he wasn't unusually so.

Are you saying the actress overplayed it?  I don't know...maybe she was playing it spot on?  I don't know.  But I didn't like either of the wives.  I don't know if that was intentional or not.  But I think, in the end, Skyler comes out fairly well, because she shows she is very intelligent and knows how to use it.
I wouldn't know if she overplayed it. I would have to know what the writers actually wanted. She may have been told to be overly bitchy. I think so because the writers wanted us to like Walt,
(10-28-2019, 01:36 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 07:15 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 01:10 PM)tvguy Wrote: It's been so long since I watched the show I barely remember. I actually C&Ped "whiny spoiled brat" about the kid from some website . It was about the most hated and Walt's wife was right up there at the top LOL

I wouldn't know if she overplayed it. I would have to know what the writers actually wanted. She may have been told to be overly bitchy. I think so because the writers wanted us to like Walt,

I think so...It was certainly hard to like her much till later.