My Visit to PonderThis Country
I have not been on in several days....If what I am reading here is true...... Crying

I am glad I shared my thoughts w/ him via PM a couple weeks ago and wished him well....
Someone new comes on and asks if anyone here is Ponder's friend, and the first thing TV does is to insult Ponder. Then, when it becomes clear that something has happened, instead of apologizing for making a bad impression and explaining that he and Ponder didn't get along but he's sorry and would never wish any actual harm on Ponder, he deletes his posts, and privately tries to claim that he actually had good conversations with Ponder (although anyone reading this thread would find that almost impossible to believe) then gets pissy when he's called on his crap.

Lo and behold, the TV-defense-club comes to his rescue, as usual.

And what gets thrown by the wayside in the meantime? The passing of a fellow human being we have come to know. Regardless of whether you may have considered him as a friend, an acquaintance, a debate opponent, or just another voice that you read and sometimes agreed with and sometimes disagreed with, he was someone we all shared time with. And now he's gone. And as usual, we fall into a squabble instead of paying attention to what is actually important.
(07-28-2014, 12:31 PM)csrowan Wrote: Someone new comes on and asks if anyone here is Ponder's friend, and the first thing TV does is to insult Ponder.
That's not true at all. WTF are you talking about?

Quote:Then, when it becomes clear that something has happened, instead of apologizing for making a bad impression and explaining that he and Ponder didn't get along but he's sorry and would never wish any actual harm on Ponder, he deletes his posts, and privately tries to claim that he actually had good conversations with Ponder (although anyone reading this thread would find that almost impossible to believe) then gets pissy when he's called on his crap.

Wrong again. I didn't know anyone had passed away Rowan. All I knew is some chick was here being coy and asking questions. And she wasn't getting a good reception because at first. no one knew who the hell she was or what she wanted
BTW how in the hell do you know what I said that I later later edited?? I know that there was no disrespect intended towards anyone who has passed.

Quote:Lo and behold, the TV-defense-club comes to his rescue, as usual.

Maybe that's because they don't hold a grudge like you.

Quote:And what gets thrown by the wayside in the meantime? The passing of a fellow human being we have come to know.

It get thrown by the wayside at all. As a matter of fact I called for someone to make a "PROPER memorial thread".
This sure as hell isn't it
(07-28-2014, 01:06 PM)tvguy Wrote: It get thrown by the wayside at all. As a matter of fact I called for someone to make a "PROPER memorial thread".

I refuse to give the assholes another thread to shit on Ponder.
Quote:Rowan.... and privately tries to claim that he actually had good conversations with Ponder (although anyone reading this thread would find that almost impossible to believe) then gets pissy when he's called on his crap.

It's a fact that I discussed things with Ponder at length in a civil manner. Topics related to building or electrical, alternate power etc. And who the F*** are you ROOKIE to assume what anyone else would believe?
It's also a fact that he and I were total opposites on other issues.
You are just trying to stir up shit about ME now on a thread that is now clearly about a tragic death.
What I edited was BEFORE I knew what had happened.You know what happened...
What's your motivation bitch boy?
(07-28-2014, 12:31 PM)csrowan Wrote: Someone new comes on and asks if anyone here is Ponder's friend, and the first thing TV does is to insult Ponder. Then, when it becomes clear that something has happened, instead of apologizing for making a bad impression and explaining that he and Ponder didn't get along but he's sorry and would never wish any actual harm on Ponder, he deletes his posts, and privately tries to claim that he actually had good conversations with Ponder (although anyone reading this thread would find that almost impossible to believe) then gets pissy when he's called on his crap.

Lo and behold, the TV-defense-club comes to his rescue, as usual.

And what gets thrown by the wayside in the meantime? The passing of a fellow human being we have come to know. Regardless of whether you may have considered him as a friend, an acquaintance, a debate opponent, or just another voice that you read and sometimes agreed with and sometimes disagreed with, he was someone we all shared time with. And now he's gone. And as usual, we fall into a squabble instead of paying attention to what is actually important.

TV has a club?Neutral

I don't think you are being fair either, Rowan. No one here except for SP has shown any disrespect towards Ponder since understanding the situation. As you said, people may have considered him a friend, acquaintance or debate opponent, but no wished him harm or ill. I don't think anyone here feels anything but sad about the situation. BTW, no where in this thread is the situation specifically stated, so how can anyone assume anything about anyone?