Things I just learned today...
broadzilla Wrote:...and here I am yelling at my boys to get their rooms cleaned and furniture moved around so I can finally get my DD out of my bed.

Am I really going to miss it? Unsure
In a word? Yes.
You're yelling at the neighborhood, while ignoring your own "boys." Maybe you should stick up for what's right instead of what's convenient.
salamus Wrote:
Kitten Wrote:I should be ready for battle if the battle is ready for me.

I should defend pussies everywhere. Mothers and sex.

But then again, my reticence to do so puts me in league with the army already.

These three things are holy, sacred and worthy of fighting for, but not using them as ammunition. Cease and desist lest you boys find them all turned against you. A Christmas curse I wouldn't wish on anyone.
Well, as usual, Jesus posts the epithet "pussy" all the time, you say nothing, Jesus posts utter retardation attacking "sex," you say nothing, Jesus posts a photo of a goat headed woman with a french horn for genitalia, you say nothing. BBQ says that's his mom, you jump up in offense.
If there is such a thing as a "Christmas curse," and it is based upon "pussy, sex and mothers," who do you think will get the brunt of that?

Well, I know you aren't really talking to me, but I wonder...is it as offensive as you say? I don't find it offensive. Does Kitten? I actually resent the insinuation that it IS offensive.
Jesus Christ Wrote:[Image: baphomet.jpg]

For the record, I think it's an intriguing picture.
It's not offensive. At least to kitten. What is offensive to kitten is anyone standing up to jesus. At least I think. I don't know what I posted that is offensive. Certainly BBQ merely commenting on a post by jesus wasn't offensive. So, what else could it be other than kitten trying to inject some opposition in defense of jesus? She is smart and valuable. But her value diminishes every time her jesus bias rears its ugly head for no apparent intellectual reason.
Larry Wrote:
broadzilla Wrote:...and here I am yelling at my boys to get their rooms cleaned and furniture moved around so I can finally get my DD out of my bed.

In a word? Yes.
The real question is, will anyone miss kitten's ridiculous defense of larry and jesus while attacking anyone else? Am I really going to miss it? Unqualified NO.
See, Jesus and Larry are like bottom slugs. And kitten is like a low shore.
salamusisapussy@yahoo.com

For the record, I think it's an intriguing picture.[/quote] Agreed that doesnt do the evil justice it is closer to a lamb or buck[Image: baphomet6.gif]
[Image: baphomet_os.jpg]
Tia Wrote:

For the record, the spit valve was gross enough already.
Queue Wrote:
Tia Wrote:

For the record, the spit valve was gross enough already.
You need to bleed it more often.
Jesus Christ Wrote:[Image: baphomet_os.jpg]
Hmmm. I always wondered what was tattooed on jesus' butt. I always assumed it was the Sinking of the Bismark.
Kitten Wrote:
salamus Wrote:
Kitten Wrote:I should be ready for battle if the battle is ready for me.

I should defend pussies everywhere. Mothers and sex.

But then again, my reticence to do so puts me in league with the army already.

These three things are holy, sacred and worthy of fighting for, but not using them as ammunition. Cease and desist lest you boys find them all turned against you. A Christmas curse I wouldn't wish on anyone.
Well, as usual, Jesus posts the epithet "pussy" all the time, you say nothing, Jesus posts utter retardation attacking "sex," you say nothing, Jesus posts a photo of a goat headed woman with a french horn for genitalia, you say nothing. BBQ says that's his mom, you jump up in offense.
If there is such a thing as a "Christmas curse," and it is based upon "pussy, sex and mothers," who do you think will get the brunt of that?
For your distinct information, Captain was slapped for his over-use of the term. Sometimes the things I say in condemnation are veiled...I can't help that, it's my way. Keep up. BBQ knows I love him. Big L. Captain too. Big L. Salamus, big L.

Everyone....love, love, love. Honor the door that brought you passage into this weird world...pussy...honor the act that set the stage and brought down the house...sex and honor the woman that put it all together...your Mother.

Over and out for tonight...Yardstick is in my bed tonight and if I hurry, I'll be able to get a few covers before she steals them. Smiling

Okay, soooo.... Jesus attackes women, sex, mothers and pussy and I get the lecture? I was the only one sticking up for all of those things.
Direct your unintelligible metaphors toward your lord and savior and leave me alone. Thanks.
Larry Wrote:

In a word? Yes.

In even more words, "Oh God Yes!"
broadzilla Wrote:Wait a minute...does "teabagging" have a sexual definition too? Unsure

Oh...that's what it means.... Surprisedops:

Urban Dictionary to the rescue yet again. Dry

You have to admit, it is pretty surprising that none of the people who identify themselves as 'teabaggers' weren't told there was another definition. :roll:
Jesus Christ Wrote:
broadzilla Wrote:Wait a minute...does "teabagging" have a sexual definition too? Unsure

Oh...that's what it means.... Surprisedops:

Urban Dictionary to the rescue yet again. Dry
Ball sucking , please lets grow beyond the innocent drama pose and just say it.

You're in the right, er, ballpark with that definition, Captain, but a bit off the mark. Better check Wiki.
I always thought Teabaggers was too good of a word to define those who want to keep health care unaffordable to millions of their "fellow" citizens.
Teabagee's is what I call them.
GoCometsGo Wrote:While we're on the subject... how about a little salad tossing?

As in:

Conservatives may enjoy a little tea-bagging, but liberals toss the salad.

And it gets worse....

Rusty Trombone

Cleveland Steamer

Dirty Sanchez

its all right there in the urban dictionary

note: not for the squeamish.

You forgot one. It isn't sexual in nature though.

TOP SIDER
A. T. Wrote:I always thought Teabaggers was too good of a word to define those who want to keep health care unaffordable to millions of their "fellow" citizens.
Teabagee's is what I call them.

Now, now, we all know those who want to keep healthcare unaffordable are called DEMOCRATS. Surprised