Things I just learned today...
The teabaggers had a tough time deciding between that name and the "Cleveland Steamrollers." While they were indeed steamed, in the end, the better nature of man won the day. They all agreed that teabagging more accurately described what they wanted to do to the American taxpayer.

This has been Neil Cavuto reporting, back to you Shep.
I learned that no one can stay on topic...no matter the thread...all because of a few posters that have to argue about everything and bring it down to name calling...

oh, wait...that has always been the case...it's just gotten worse lately. :x
salamus Wrote:
Kitten Wrote:
salamus Wrote:Well, as usual, Jesus posts the epithet "pussy" all the time, you say nothing, Jesus posts utter retardation attacking "sex," you say nothing, Jesus posts a photo of a goat headed woman with a french horn for genitalia, you say nothing. BBQ says that's his mom, you jump up in offense.
If there is such a thing as a "Christmas curse," and it is based upon "pussy, sex and mothers," who do you think will get the brunt of that?
For your distinct information, Captain was slapped for his over-use of the term. Sometimes the things I say in condemnation are veiled...I can't help that, it's my way. Keep up. BBQ knows I love him. Big L. Captain too. Big L. Salamus, big L.

Everyone....love, love, love. Honor the door that brought you passage into this weird world...pussy...honor the act that set the stage and brought down the house...sex and honor the woman that put it all together...your Mother.

Over and out for tonight...Yardstick is in my bed tonight and if I hurry, I'll be able to get a few covers before she steals them. Smiling

Okay, soooo.... Jesus attackes women, sex, mothers and pussy and I get the lecture? I was the only one sticking up for all of those things.
Direct your unintelligible metaphors toward your lord and savior and leave me alone. Thanks.

I am loathe to engage you. You are like a child and it's quite common knowledge that no logical discussion (for any length of time) can be maintained. To sustain a conversation would only serve to be an outlet for one's own thoughts. No meaningful back and forth. Smiling

Now, to be fair, I like meaningless things as much as anyone, maybe even more, but the three things on our list of "important things that may offend" are not without meaning. Which is why, grasshopper that I addressed the 3 of you. Captain privately some time ago.

Have a good Christmas Eve and please keep us entertained. To do that, also please stay inside your egocentric universe. Cool
Yeah. And I learned there are people who argue, attack and call names, then act like it's everybody else.
Kitten Wrote:
salamus Wrote:
Kitten Wrote:For your distinct information, Captain was slapped for his over-use of the term. Sometimes the things I say in condemnation are veiled...I can't help that, it's my way. Keep up. BBQ knows I love him. Big L. Captain too. Big L. Salamus, big L.

Everyone....love, love, love. Honor the door that brought you passage into this weird world...pussy...honor the act that set the stage and brought down the house...sex and honor the woman that put it all together...your Mother.

Over and out for tonight...Yardstick is in my bed tonight and if I hurry, I'll be able to get a few covers before she steals them. Smiling

Okay, soooo.... Jesus attackes women, sex, mothers and pussy and I get the lecture? I was the only one sticking up for all of those things.
Direct your unintelligible metaphors toward your lord and savior and leave me alone. Thanks.

I am loathe to engage you. You are like a child and it's quite common knowledge that no logical discussion (for any length of time) can be maintained. To sustain a conversation would only serve to be an outlet for one's own thoughts. No meaningful back and forth. Smiling

Now, to be fair, I like meaningless things as much as anyone, maybe even more, but the three things on our list of "important things that may offend" are not without meaning. Which is why, grasshopper that I addressed the 3 of you. Captain privately some time ago.

Have a good Christmas Eve and please keep us entertained. To do that, also please stay inside your egocentric universe. Cool
Did I call anyone a "pussy"? No. Did I compare sex to "taking a dump"? No. Did I make some crack about BBQ's mother being dead? No. It was all Jesus Christ, you're lord and savior. You defend him, thus you more appropriately belong in that little group than I do.

Grouping me in with him is your obvious attempt to portray me as insane like he is. But in reality, you and he are far more similar than he and I.

You're in bed with him. Leave me out of your little manage-a-trois. It's too crowded in there already with you, him and your massive ego.
Why must every thread deteriorate into a slug-fest? Is it really necessary? We all know certain players dislike each other. Fine. Maybe there should be a thread where all the vitriol should be leveled so the rest of us can get on with the topics at hand.

Today the DD and I looked at a beautiful mobile home. If they can get financing, maybe they will move into it. Soon. If everyone on the forum crosses their fingers, this could happen. So, please. Cross 'em. Smiling
here you go, TM:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkcBy-fN ... r_embedded
TennisMom Wrote:Today the DD and I looked at a beautiful mobile home. If they can get financing, maybe they will move into it. Soon. If everyone on the forum crosses their fingers, this could happen. So, please. Cross 'em. Smiling

Got my fingers AND toes crossed, TM! Razz Smiling
TennisMom Wrote:Why must every thread deteriorate into a slug-fest? Is it really necessary? We all know certain players dislike each other. Fine. Maybe there should be a thread where all the vitriol should be leveled so the rest of us can get on with the topics at hand.

Today the DD and I looked at a beautiful mobile home. If they can get financing, maybe they will move into it. Soon. If everyone on the forum crosses their fingers, this could happen. So, please. Cross 'em. Smiling

I don't know...but the logic that everyone else does it so I will too, is pretty low. It's not about disliking, it's about gaining negative attention, and covering up for one's own massive insecurity.
Crossing fingers!
TennisMom Wrote:Today the DD and I looked at a beautiful mobile home. If they can get financing, maybe they will move into it. Soon. If everyone on the forum crosses their fingers, this could happen. So, please. Cross 'em. Smiling
But...But...I only have the index finger left on my right hand. Does it count if I cross it over my thumb?

Good luck to them.
Speak of the devil! Say, Tia, how many times, when Jesus was calling me and everyone else "pussies" did you cheer him on, laughing at his hilarity and repeatedly stating how "inoffensive" it was? Now look at you, jumping on TM's holier than thou bandwagon, acting like you aren't a central player in the sludge dwelling, like a big girl.
salamus Wrote:Speak of the devil! Say, Tia, how many times, when Jesus was calling me and everyone else "pussies" did you cheer him on, laughing at his hilarity and repeatedly stating how "inoffensive" it was? Now look at you, jumping on TM's holier than thou bandwagon, acting like you aren't a central player in the sludge dwelling, like a big girl.
Sir, have we met? I understand that you were hit hard when you came here, and that you might still be reeling enough to be overly defensive, but for the life of me I am trying to figure out if you are capable of accepting the fact that other opinions exist? You may not agree with them, and I may not either, but do you really believe only yours is valid? And since no other opinion is valid, ALL members other than you deserve vile diatribes and public floggings from you?

I'm just trying to figure out who is REALLY acting out the role of GOD around here.
salamus Wrote:Yeah. And I learned there are people who argue, attack and call names, then act like it's everybody else.

Your lack of introspection makes for constant hypocrisy. You make excuses for yourself, but you always sink below it.
salamus Wrote:Speak of the devil! Say, Tia, how many times, when Jesus was calling me and everyone else "pussies" did you cheer him on, laughing at his hilarity and repeatedly stating how "inoffensive" it was? Now look at you, jumping on TM's holier than thou bandwagon, acting like you aren't a central player in the sludge dwelling, like a big girl.

Put your own spin on it. I don't find "Pussy" offensivie. I don't think he was 'hilarious' either. At times he garnered my amusement. Where have I enagaged with you in trolling recently. If anyone tries to have actual discourse with you, you bring it down to a slugfest and provoking and insulting. You take your own opinions and emotions on things and transfer them to others. I do not invoke you, provoke your or slam you, and haven't in a long time. You give me no credit for asking him to stop either. You are a hypocrite. From time to time, I try again to just have civil conversation with you and probably will continue to.
Kitten Wrote:
salamus Wrote:
Kitten Wrote:For your distinct information, Captain was slapped for his over-use of the term. Sometimes the things I say in condemnation are veiled...I can't help that, it's my way. Keep up. BBQ knows I love him. Big L. Captain too. Big L. Salamus, big L.

It is funny. I have asked the Captain to quit as well. Sal won't tolerate any toleration ... so he sees any association as phantom alliances and blindly misses the truth of the matter. To some degree this is quite common, but to this degree it is almost unique.

But to the point, where is the list of "important things that may offend"? Some people might apply more than 3!
Uncle Wrote:
Sir, have we met? I understand that you were hit hard when you came here, and that you might still be reeling enough to be overly defensive, but for the life of me I am trying to figure out if you are capable of accepting the fact that other opinions exist? You may not agree with them, and I may not either, but do you really believe only yours is valid? And since no other opinion is valid, ALL members other than you deserve vile diatribes and public floggings from you?

I'm just trying to figure out who is REALLY acting out the role of GOD around here.

That's it in a nutshell.
Queue Wrote:
Kitten Wrote:
salamus Wrote:Okay, soooo.... Jesus attackes women, sex, mothers and pussy and I get the lecture? I was the only one sticking up for all of those things.

It is funny. I have asked the Captain to quit as well. Sal won't tolerate any toleration ... so he sees any association as phantom alliances and blindly misses the truth of the matter. To some degree this is quite common, but to this degree it is almost unique.

But to the point, where is the list of "important things that may offend"? Some people might apply more than 3!
I have seen Sallie collapse and whimper , so for the time being I am satisfied to know what I do about his resolve.Merry Peaceful Christmas Que.

As for me: cheering - no. Hilarity - not even close.

But I am guilty of one thing. Your Spock remark describing me is true in your case. I lost any care of your feelings when you decided abuse was the proper course for everybody (eventually), so you became an interesting case study. It isn't an alliance to the Captain (although you will see it that way), and if the study comes to an end I won't care. If the captain would quit what he doesn't need to do I will be delighted. You will do this all on your own.

Tia will keep trying to understand and help you understand perhaps. But bigotry has a hold on you and you will never escape it. I watch how you work, and only occasionally fight disdain.

Fascinating.
Jesus Christ Wrote:
Queue Wrote:
Kitten Wrote:Now, to be fair, I like meaningless things as much as anyone, maybe even more, but the three things on our list of "important things that may offend" are not without meaning. Which is why, grasshopper that I addressed the 3 of you. Captain privately some time ago.

I have seen Sallie collapse and whimper , so for the time being I am satisfied to know what I do about his resolve.Merry Peaceful Christmas Que.

and may you find peace in better ventures.