Quote nesting issue fixed
I've fixed the quote nesting issue that's been a thorn in many people's side for a while.

Short explanation: when 3 or more quotes were nested in a post and the "Quote" button is clicked, the forum software would show them just fine until you clicked "Post", at which time you'd get an error about too many "quote" tags. It's been tweaked to now strip out the innermost "quote" tag when the new post is shown/submitted, eliminating the error.

Please let me know if you see any problems with this.

Also, more tweaks to make posting easier are coming soon -- as time permits, of course. Smiling

Thanks!

-K
kgasso Wrote:I've fixed the quote nesting issue that's been a thorn in many people's side for a while.

Short explanation: when 3 or more quotes were nested in a post and the "Quote" button is clicked, the forum software would show them just fine until you clicked "Post", at which time you'd get an error about too many "quote" tags. It's been tweaked to now strip out the innermost "quote" tag when the new post is shown/submitted, eliminating the error.

Please let me know if you see any problems with this.

Also, more tweaks to make posting easier are coming soon -- as time permits, of course. Smiling

Thanks!

-K

Bless you.
"...and may the wind be at your back".
You are a scholar and a gentleman.
May you prosper.

But mostly,

Thanks
I concur. Thank you.