Random question thread
A few random questions from the mind of Steven Wright.

What's another word for Thesaurus?

When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"

You can't have everything. Where would you put it?

If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?
Wonky Wrote:A few random questions from the mind of Steven Wright.

What's another word for Thesaurus?... Brontosaurus?

When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"

You can't have everything. Where would you put it? But I do have everything in my shop, so I'm told

My finger gun already has one, plus the invisible smoke that you always blow away... so yes?
tvguy Wrote:
Wonky Wrote:A few random questions from the mind of Steven Wright.

What's another word for Thesaurus?... Brontosaurus? Thesaurus Rex

You can't have everything. Where would you put it? But I do have everything in my shop, so I'm told

My finger gun already has one, plus the invisible smoke that you always blow away... so yes?
Is Tia dating a cage fighter from Eugene? I know that is kind of a personal question, but I am curious. Where is that woman?
cletus1 Wrote:Is Tia dating a cage fighter from Eugene? I know that is kind of a personal question, but I am curious. Where is that woman?

I SWEAR I don't have her chained up in my basement.

(But somebody all wrapped in duct tape is rolling around in my attic and driving me crazy) Twitch
So, do we have any exclusively gay bars here in medford? My friend says her son was followed, stalked, and assaulted after leaving a Gay Bar off of Columbus. ??? We have a gay bar in Medford? Somehow, I just don't think that idea would fly here. Am I wrong? What gay bar???
(05-18-2011, 09:23 PM)Tia Wrote: So, do we have any exclusively gay bars here in medford? My friend says her son was followed, stalked, and assaulted after leaving a Gay Bar off of Columbus. ??? We have a gay bar in Medford? Somehow, I just don't think that idea would fly here. Am I wrong? What gay bar???

TVg might know. SurprisedSmilingRazzRazzRazzEmbarrassedSad

(05-19-2011, 07:52 AM)Wonky Wrote:
(05-18-2011, 09:23 PM)Tia Wrote: So, do we have any exclusively gay bars here in medford? My friend says her son was followed, stalked, and assaulted after leaving a Gay Bar off of Columbus. ??? We have a gay bar in Medford? Somehow, I just don't think that idea would fly here. Am I wrong? What gay bar???

Laughing

(05-20-2011, 01:26 PM)TennisMom Wrote:
(05-19-2011, 07:52 AM)Wonky Wrote:

Laughing

Yea, well, I don't think he's spotted this yet. If, and when, he does my ass is grass! He can be very funny and witty, and he can be as mean as a damn snake.

There all Gay when I show upLaughing um take that however ya pleaseRazz
[Image: bizarro-gay-pirate-outfit.jpg]
Pretty sure Touvelle Tavern fits the bill. It's no secret a lot of those bikers are only bikers so they can wear the leather.
According to Wonk That's why he got in to it anyhow.Down there at the bar they say..
"one look at him in those butt less Chaps and you'll want a Harley"
(05-20-2011, 04:53 PM)tvguy Wrote: Pretty sure Touvelle Tavern fits the bill. It's no secret a lot of those bikers are only bikers so they can wear the leather.
According to Wonk That's why he got in to it anyhow.Down there at the bar they say..
"one look at him in those butt less Chaps and you'll want a Harley"

The damn place is getting weird. I went in recently (in leathers), ordered tea with sugar and milk and a blueberry scone, and got snarled at. And when I told some big hairy guy I thought his vest was cute, he started foaming at the mouth and dropped to the floor.
Strange people.
But, if we all huddle up together outside we should be safe. If BZ shows, we are safe for damn sure.