WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?
I don't know if we already have this topic on here but if so, I can't find it. This was one of my fave topics on the MTF.

Right now I'm feeling icky. I went to book group this a.m. and our hostess kindly sent me home with two AWESOME, big cookies and two pieces of excellent banana/chocolate bread. They were delicious. Ick. Crying
Wishing I was outside doing yard work but am fighting an unpleasant case of heartburn. Dry
Feeling very lazy because we are leaving for SoCal on Friday and I haven't packed a thing.
Writing a paper called "Maiden Mother Crone: Pajama Parties as Spiritual Gatherings" and looking out the window wishing I wasn't! Razz
Trying to make heads or tails of this forum. I am getting a lot of reading done though, who cares if it makes sense....lol
Getting ready for work, and anxiously awaiting a 4 day weekend!
Writing, writing, writing . . . and trying to deal with a splitting headache. Dry
Getting ready to get outside and work on my veggie garden fence, so we don't have to share with the neighborhood deer. And nursing sore muscles from yesterday, emptying out my compost bin. Just taking advantage of the couple dry days we're having.
Making a mental list of things I need to do while sitting here in my pajamas. :roll:
DH likes to drag me out of bed before the birds wake up when we are driving down to SoCal. I hate that. Dry
Resting after making the harrowing trip across the valley from Talent to Central Point. :x That crap with the re-paving at the South Medford exit is horrible! I can't believe we have to put up with five more weeks of this. I started out on 99 but it got so backed-up at Riverside, I had to cut through the Grocery Outlet parking lot, and take Highland to East Main, etc.

I think I'll just stay home until they are done.
TooAnxious Wrote:Resting after making the harrowing trip across the valley from Talent to Central Point. :x That crap with the re-paving at the South Medford exit is horrible! I can't believe we have to put up with five more weeks of this. I started out on 99 but it got so backed-up at Riverside, I had to cut through the Grocery Outlet parking lot, and take Highland to East Main, etc.

I think I'll just stay home until they are done.

It is indeed horrible. My wife has been getting off at the North Medford exit and driving the back roads to the Hospital rather than contend with that mess.
TennisMom Wrote:Making a mental list of things I need to do while sitting here in my pajamas. :roll:
DH likes to drag me out of bed before the birds wake up when we are driving down to SoCal. I hate that. Dry

SoCal sucks. Smiling
tagalong Wrote:Getting ready to get outside and work on my veggie garden fence, so we don't have to share with the neighborhood deer. And nursing sore muscles from yesterday, emptying out my compost bin. Just taking advantage of the couple dry days we're having.

I'm "planning" my new veggie garden fence. I will put it up before I plant anything in the new garden. It will be high enough to keep the deer out because I have lots of them around. Last year I decided to use one of the perimeter fences in my other garden area to trellis my burpless cucumbers. The deer enjoyed them I'm sure. I plan to post photos of the garden later in the year after it gets going in a garden topic. Smiling
Eating fresh cherries from Winco. Yum. Big Grin
Just finding out my evening on the forum has been ruined. :x [Image: 0519.gif]
There goes the neighborhood. :shock:
ART may not have survived, and perhaps it was best that it die back with MTF where it was conceived, but I'm glad this thread survives.

Now, Wigglie, what ails you?
Tia Wrote:ART may not have survived, and perhaps it was best that it die back with MTF where it was conceived, but I'm glad this thread survives.

Probably has something to do with the poster above her.
siskiyou Wrote:
Tia Wrote:ART may not have survived, and perhaps it was best that it die back with MTF where it was conceived, but I'm glad this thread survives.

Oh I see. Well, I think we've all learned our lesson from before and know what to do.
Tia Wrote:
siskiyou Wrote:

Oh I see. Well, I think we've all learned our lesson from before and know what to do.

What do we do? Ninja