WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?
(01-22-2014, 02:13 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I always preferred the Who.
My kidneys are failing.

So sorry, friend. «««hugs»»»
(01-22-2014, 03:37 PM)Jeep Wrote:
(01-22-2014, 03:02 PM)bbqboy Wrote: yes. the key is to stay alive.

Just remember to focus on the Prize. S.S. is a good thingSmiling

Yeppers!
SS will be gone before I get a chance to get it. So is life...
I always said that, but it looks like I might accidently collect some yet, if they don't figure a way to tax it first.
(01-22-2014, 03:52 PM)bbqboy Wrote:
(01-22-2014, 03:50 PM)Scar Wrote:
(01-22-2014, 01:49 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Got out of the hospital yesterday after a 2 week stay for kidney problems which resulted in an operation. Lost 20 pounds.

It's hard not to lose weight eating hospital food.

I'm on a renal diet, but I lost the weight pre-hospital stay as a result of being sick.

Renal diet huh?
just the diet? No dialysis? Do you have to limit fluids?
(01-22-2014, 06:39 PM)broadzilla Wrote: SS will be gone before I get a chance to get it.

They have been saying that forever.
Finished cleaning thismornings catch and put them in the brine with yesterdays catch. Smoker time.Big Grin
Bake that mercury in good.
Woohoo! I just downloaded Google Earth to my iPad air. I love the way it works on this tablet. Its different than the desktop version. You people with smart phones probably already know this, but its new to me.

I think the iPad is all I need to stay connected while traveling. I am never getting a smartphone because they make you stare at your hand a lot, huh Scrapper? SmilingWink
(01-26-2014, 11:17 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Woohoo! I just downloaded Google Earth to my iPad air. I love the way it works on this tablet. Its different than the desktop version. You people with smart phones probably already know this, but its new to me.

I think the iPad is all I need to stay connected while traveling. I am never getting a smartphone because they make you stare at your hand a lot, huh Scrapper? SmilingWink

'Tis true! Embarrassed

Laughing
Getting ready to go to the coast for a bike ride. 10 degrees warmer than here inland sounds nice. Big Grin
Getting the coffee going and making my to do list. Today I have errands that will take me to Central Point and Medford. I try to avoid Medford but sometimes it is necessary for me to go there. At least I get to return to beautiful Grants Pass afterwords. Smiling
Throwing veggies into the homemade chicken stock in the crockpot, drinking coffee and getting ready to head out for the day.
(01-27-2014, 08:23 AM)Tiamat Wrote: Throwing veggies into the homemade chicken stock in the crockpot, drinking coffee and getting ready to head out for the day.

As the Sarge used to say on Hill Street Blues, "Be careful out there". Especially if your are peddling the bike.
(I'll be over later for homemade chicken soup).
Dug out the driveway from the blizzard we has yesterday, and got the middle kiddo off to school. Youngest is staying home due to bad road conditions, as her school is further away.

Woodstove is pumping out the heat, and now it's time to relax a bit before starting some housework.
(01-27-2014, 09:17 AM)broadzilla Wrote: Dug out the driveway from the blizzard we has yesterday, and got the middle kiddo off to school. Youngest is staying home due to bad road conditions, as her school is further away.

Woodstove is pumping out the heat, and now it's time to relax a bit before starting some housework.

What do you use to remove the snow? One of these look pretty handy. Ace has them on sale for about $90.00

How long does that guy work for his $90?
(01-27-2014, 09:17 AM)broadzilla Wrote: Dug out the driveway from the blizzard we has yesterday, and got the middle kiddo off to school. Youngest is staying home due to bad road conditions, as her school is further away.

Wow so many posts about the cold and snow and chill factor and... We all envy youRazz NOT!!!!
I have just been using a snow shovel. I have an electric snow blower, just haven't gotten it out of the box yet. I figure the exercise is good for me.
It gets quite chilly here, but I don't mind it so much...I have a nice toasty house. My car has a heater, and other than shoveling snow there is no reason to be outside for prolonged periods of time. (Other than recess duty when I sub....brrrrrr!)