WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?
Cometmom Wrote:
Quote:Hammy said...The guy is an incorrigible nutcase. I called him an attention whore and a curmudgeon and he just ignored the first one and said he resembled the second.

I don't think he wants to play battle of the wits with me. It is fun to watch Q play with him though. Q just keeps ripping him a new one and he is so stupid he comes back for more.

I guess it isn't fair playing with the mentally challenged. I am going to go consider being ashamed of myself.

OK. Done. That's better.

What was funny was last week he asked what DH meant. Someone had used it in one of their posts. Anyway, he proclaims to know everything and so internet savy and it was so funny that he didn't know what that meant. It took all I could do to keep from telling him it meant d!ckhead.

Razz Razz Razz

That is funny!! Laughing Laughing

I am trying to stretch about an hours worth of work into four hours. I am also trying to get my stomach settled after getting my stitches removed during lunch. I have an unrealistic fear of getting stitches removed (crazy, I know) and I work myself up into a big baby. The nurse and I were laughing at me because of everything I have to go through medically, this should be easy but it is the worst!! Surprisedops:
Snowlover Wrote:
Cometmom Wrote:
Quote:Hammy said...The guy is an incorrigible nutcase. I called him an attention whore and a curmudgeon and he just ignored the first one and said he resembled the second.

I don't think he wants to play battle of the wits with me. It is fun to watch Q play with him though. Q just keeps ripping him a new one and he is so stupid he comes back for more.

I guess it isn't fair playing with the mentally challenged. I am going to go consider being ashamed of myself.

OK. Done. That's better.

What was funny was last week he asked what DH meant. Someone had used it in one of their posts. Anyway, he proclaims to know everything and so internet savy and it was so funny that he didn't know what that meant. It took all I could do to keep from telling him it meant d!ckhead.

Razz Razz Razz

That is funny!! Laughing Laughing

I am trying to stretch about an hours worth of work into four hours. I am also trying to get my stomach settled after getting my stitches removed during lunch. I have an unrealistic fear of getting stitches removed (crazy, I know) and I work myself up into a big baby. The nurse and I were laughing at me because of everything I have to go through medically, this should be easy but it is the worst!! Surprisedops:

That's weird. I am trying to cram 80 hours of work into 7 hours today. Trade you. Razz
Cometmom Wrote:That's weird. I am trying to cram 80 hours of work into 7 hours today. Trade you. Razz

Gladly!
Cursing my work place just got called in AGAIN after another 12 hour day....yes Iam thankful for my job...thankful thankful thankful.... Confused
Getting out invitations to an engagement party. Smiling
Finishing watching season 2 of Weeds.
Wondering exactly how many SP's cletus is up to? 4?
Larry Wrote:Wondering exactly how many SP's cletus is up to? 4?
I know you think Yes you can't is my sock puppet but that is not the case. He is a sock puppet and a damn good one. But not mine.
Getting really tired of my name being brought up in threads I don't even post on, and in the most disgusting ways.

Lay off people...seriously.
cletus1 Wrote:
I know you think Yes you can't is my sock puppet but that is not the case. He is a sock puppet and a damn good one. But not mine.
I notice you aren't denying the rest. Dry
broadzilla Wrote:Getting really tired of my name being brought up in threads I don't even post on, and in the most disgusting ways.

I am very sorry the guttersnipes feel the need to drag you into their quarrel with me. Don't worry about it. You, me and God know better. Who else matters?
Larry Wrote:
broadzilla Wrote:Getting really tired of my name being brought up in threads I don't even post on, and in the most disgusting ways.

I am very sorry the guttersnipes feel the need to drag you into their quarrel with me. Don't worry about it. You, me and God know better. Who else matters?
Smiling
Making tacos. At 10:00 PM. I really need to start eating dinner earlier.
cletus1 Wrote:

There's only one member who makes a damn good SP.
Tia Wrote:
cletus1 Wrote:

There's only one member who makes a damn good SP.
Why that cat butt sniffing, miracle whip eating..... :x :x :x
I just got home from a Search and Rescue meeting and am checking up on this place since I haven't been here in...well, awhile
AmandaChantel Wrote:I just got home from a Search and Rescue meeting and am checking up on this place since I haven't been here in...well, awhile
Yo!! You should visit more often. Wink
There's only one member who makes a damn good SP.[/quote]
Why that cat butt sniffing, miracle whip eating..... :x :x :x[/quote]

Using that, we can have an anacronym for him. Like we had SWMNBN for Mike. This one would be CBSMWE. CatButSniffingMiracleWhipEater.
Larry Wrote:
AmandaChantel Wrote:I just got home from a Search and Rescue meeting and am checking up on this place since I haven't been here in...well, awhile
Why's that?
AmandaChantel Wrote:
Larry Wrote:
Why's that?
...because we wub you!!!!