WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?
Yeah, I thought the Tea Parties were stupid. I openly admit that I share the views often presented on MSNBC.

Lets go here, how many righties on this forum thought the Obama birth certificate was an issue or that Obama was a Muslim? I remember some rather lengthy threads on those subjects. When the main stream conservatives allow themselves to be polluted by extremist right wing rubbish they move closer to the radical right wing nuts. I think there are legitimate things for conservatives to complain about, like bank bail outs and subsidizing the automobile companies. I also believe that there is hate driven BS and you all need to check yourselves before jumping on the hate Obama train. Free speech is great and so is the accountability that comes with it. Just my opinion.
APPLEGATE Wrote:Jodi is living day by day with health issues but someone comes along calling her a whore with herpes. She is not in the spot light but Larry needs to call her names. :wacko:
Are you really that stupid? I fear you are. I will mark down your name as one to use small words if I ever feel the need to respond to you again.
Larry Wrote:
APPLEGATE Wrote:Jodi is living day by day with health issues but someone comes along calling her a whore with herpes. She is not in the spot light but Larry needs to call her names. :wacko:
Are you really that stupid? I fear you are. I will mark down your name as one to use small words if I ever feel the need to respond to you again.

A stupid person would need to sell their motorcycle to pad the savings acct. A smart person would have a healthy savings acct. and a motorcycle. Big Grin
APPLEGATE Wrote:
Larry Wrote:

A stupid person would need to sell their motorcycle to pad the savings acct. A smart person would have a healthy savings acct. and a motorcycle. Big Grin
OOO!!! OWWWW!!! GOT ME!!!!!

I do what I do to do what I need to do. So do you. I don't live your life, you don't live mine. You don't know me, I don't know you.

But good one!! Ya got me!! Feel good? LOL. I am comfortable.... and didn't need the bike this year. I have enough going on (NUNYA) that I don't have to explain to the likes of you. Next year I will have a new bike, and THE TIME to ride it. Sometimes... ya get rid of something when it's past it's prime and losing it's value.... Sometimes... that is the CONSERVATIVE and SMART thing to do at the time.

But go ahead and feel superior. I will give you this one as a gift. Cool
cletus1 Wrote:Yeah, I thought the Tea Parties were stupid. I openly admit that I share the views often presented on MSNBC.

Lets go here, how many righties on this forum thought the Obama birth certificate was an issue or that Obama was a Muslim? I remember some rather lengthy threads on those subjects. When the main stream conservatives allow themselves to be polluted by extremist right wing rubbish they move closer to the radical right wing nuts. I think there are legitimate things for conservatives to complain about, like bank bail outs and subsidizing the automobile companies. I also believe that there is hate driven BS and you all need to check yourselves before jumping on the hate Obama train. Free speech is great and so is the accountability that comes with it. Just my opinion.
I figured early on that President Obama was vetted as far as the ridiculous claims as to the birth certificate was concerned, and said so.

His Muslim roots are still being vetted.
The thing about Applegate/BR is that she has always preached personal responsibility as if there is no such thing from without that couldn't take you down. Nothing out of your control or making. No Shit happens, or devastating life events, no bad luck or misfortune. I think you can plan to do your best, do your best and make wise choices. What happens then truly winds up being a lot of chance. While I think it was tasteless for Larry to make the remark he did about the hay, he made a point. Hey, life is what happens to you while you are making other plans. You two belong together.
Tia Wrote:The thing about Applegate/BR is that she has always preached personal responsibility as if there is no such thing from without that couldn't take you down. Nothing out of your control or making. No Shit happens, or devastating life events, no bad luck or misfortune. I think you can plan to do your best, do your best and make wise choices. What happens then truly winds up being a lot of chance. While I think it was tasteless for Larry to make the remark he did about the hay, he made a point. Hey, life is what happens to you while you are making other plans. You two belong together.
Could you explain this to me? Maybe a PM? What "hay"? Who do I belong with? I am so confused... :wacko:
BR??? That person is very wise and clever. I'm sorry to say I am not.
Aaaahhhh...so that's who...I get it now... Big Grin Laughing

Ok...so if it's not BR it must be ST...that would explain it even better since ST never did like me, BR and I could get along a portion of the time.
Larry Wrote:
Tia Wrote:The thing about Applegate/BR is that she has always preached personal responsibility as if there is no such thing from without that couldn't take you down. Nothing out of your control or making. No Shit happens, or devastating life events, no bad luck or misfortune. I think you can plan to do your best, do your best and make wise choices. What happens then truly winds up being a lot of chance. While I think it was tasteless for Larry to make the remark he did about the hay, he made a point. Hey, life is what happens to you while you are making other plans. You two belong together.
Could you explain this to me? Maybe a PM? What "hay"? Who do I belong with? I am so confused... :wacko:

You, Larry belong in the septic. I can get the phone number for Royal Flush. Great company.
APPLEGATE Wrote:You, Larry belong in the septic. I can get the phone number for Royal Flush. Great company.
Yea... I'm gonna go with BeReal on this one. Laughing
[Image: restaurant_logos.jpg]

MMMMMMM....yummy!!!!!! Razz Big Grin Wink
Larry Wrote:
tagalong Wrote:
Tia Wrote:Did Jodi actually go back there permanently? I know she went to visit and fell off the forum. Then I thought she returned and checked in but didn't rejoin....I guess I missed the part about her returning to live with her family.
Well Jodi did come back then went back mid May, to be with her daughter as there were some minor complications. Baby Granddaughter, Kayma was born on the 21st and don't ask me other details as some how I haven't received any. Last I heard Jodi was staying till Dec., then coming back to this area. Remember Jodi is dealing with Lupus, so things might change. Her illness had made her cut back at her job, plus tires very easy, so reduced her time on the Forum but new meds had been helping, before she left. She is a Sweetheart and "Thanks," for thinking about her.
Jodi was a whore, and I heard it was herpes.....

I don't have clue who you are Larry, but I swear if I ever came face to face with you, even being as old as I am, I would try to make you eat your words. You are about the lowest person I have known.
Tia Wrote:It would be nice to know at what point he started to cry and why perhaps he was? There might have been a reason. Daycare can be very hard for a while with youngsters. As can preschool.
I babysat my friend's babe not long ago. She was very worried that he would be upset. She left and not a tear was shed (Ok, he got a little upset when he realized he couldn't get past the baby gate, but thats not my fault). When mom and dad got home they stood talking for a moment before coming inside. He heard their voice and started to cry. She was certain he cried the entire time. Took him a good 5 minutes to calm down.
Larry Wrote:

LOL. Laughing
broadzilla Wrote:Aaaahhhh...so that's who...I get it now... Big Grin Laughing

Ok...so if it's not BR it must be ST...that would explain it even better since ST never did like me, BR and I could get along a portion of the time.

Why can't I think of who ST is? And did you know Joey's in town, expecting hugs?
Dear Tagalong....I very sorry for insults that Jodi has received. Larry is crude and rude. The man has no heart or soul. I have always enjoyed your posts and Jodi's too. Hope all will be fine with you family.
APPLEGATE Wrote:BR??? That person is very wise and clever. I'm sorry to say I am not.

Ah! I knew you were acquainted Big Grin .
AmandaChantel Wrote:
Tia Wrote:It would be nice to know at what point he started to cry and why perhaps he was? There might have been a reason. Daycare can be very hard for a while with youngsters. As can preschool.
I babysat my friend's babe not long ago. She was very worried that he would be upset. She left and not a tear was shed (Ok, he got a little upset when he realized he couldn't get past the baby gate, but thats not my fault). When mom and dad got home they stood talking for a moment before coming inside. He heard their voice and started to cry. She was certain he cried the entire time. Took him a good 5 minutes to calm down.

Oh, Babies....they know how to jerk the Mommy chain. Kids too.
Tia Wrote:
broadzilla Wrote:Aaaahhhh...so that's who...I get it now... Big Grin Laughing

Why can't I think of who ST is? And did you know Joey's in town, expecting hugs?
Joey's in town??? Where? When? Someone give him my number.